shape
carat
color
clarity

4.08 ct K VVS2 Antique Emerald Cut from Jewels by Grace

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement! That ring is GORGEOUS, you must be so thrilled! It looks beautiful on your hand, your fiancé did a great job :)

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Madelise! Congratulations on this wonderful new chapter, AND, wow!! Your ring is absolutely stunning, perfect, gorgeous! Very best wishes!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!! You have a gorgeous collection and this just adds to it. I like that it is a step cut and
very different than all your other stones. He did a great job!!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: SHOWSTOPPER! Gorgeous ring!!! I love that it is a different style from your other pieces. You have an amazing collection. Congrats on your engagement. Many years of happiness to you!

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Your ring is just stunning - your fiance did an amazing job. Congratulations and best wishes!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Mandelise!!!! So very happy for you!!!! Wishing you many many years of wedded bliss! Your ring is gorgeous!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
:clap: :clap: :clap: I saw this on Insta and was waiting for this thread! congrats!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful and classy ring to match what sounds like a terrifically, classy guy! All the best to you both. And, I love that your e-ring is equally as gorgeous as your other amazing rings, yet definitely stands out. He did great! :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. Just WOW to everything!
Congratulations to your fiance and all the best to you both!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Such beautiful proportions! It looks incredible on you! Congrats!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely EC and ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! Your ring is gorgeous, I loved seeing it! I'm so thrilled for you and hope for a lifetime of happiness for you and R. :appl: :love: :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!! It's really beautiful, hope to ogle it in person in a few weeks. ;-)

Congrats on finding happiness, you deserve it. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, wow, how did I miss this?!? CONGRATULATIONS, MADELISE! That ring is perfection itself - elegant, classic, and utterly mesmerizing. Mazel tov!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is so sophisticated, timeless, and elegant. It is pure perfection on your hand.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I think I may have seen this beauty on instagram :love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulation and thank you for more lovely close-up pics!!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness, I am so thrilled to see this! Madelise, I know it was hard to pick yourself up and start over after a failed relationship, but you put yourself first and healed, and look what happened! Yay!!! Lovely ring, even better news (engagement). Yay! :) :) :)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats and beautiful ring!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask your finger size? Your collection is amazing!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't tell you how much I love your ring. I too would love to own a similar antique emerald cut. Happy, happy marriage to you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stone and ring! May it mark the beginning of a long and happy partnership! Wear it in good health!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is an amazing engagement ring & an amazing collection you have there! Congratulations on your engagement, wishing you health & happiness. Gorgeous stone! :love: :love: :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!! Congratulations!!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy cow! How exciting!! Congrats on both your engagement to a man I know you adore and a ring that does you justice!! It's absolutely stunning!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congratulations on your engagement and a gorgeous ring!!!! :love: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all of you. We're elated and now hunting for his wedding band. He's gotten so into jewelry that he sent me an email with like 10 links to bands that caught his eye! Haha!

I feel like the luckiest girl alive. He really is something special.

_1383.jpeg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1451944115|3970626 said:
May I ask your finger size? Your collection is amazing!!

This ring is a 6.5 as is Margeaux. They would've fit perfectly maybe two months ago. I think I'm a 6.75 now.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! So happy for you and R!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline|1451939830|3970599 said:
Oh my goodness, I am so thrilled to see this! Madelise, I know it was hard to pick yourself up and start over after a failed relationship, but you put yourself first and healed, and look what happened! Yay!!! Lovely ring, even better news (engagement). Yay! :) :) :)

Thanks Tourmaline. Ya, SO many of you PS'ers were here by my side as I went through that period of darkness and hopelessness. ROL used to send me daily memes with quotes to remind me to not harden my heart after being betrayed. But I truly believe all that BS has made me appreciate R all the more. We never stop laughing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results