shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Ring with Center Halo--anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello everyone :). I am planning an upgrade to my engagement ring and am going to be working with a 1 carat (well, anywhere between 1 and 1.15) H&A diamond (that we have yet to select), and two .25 each diamonds that were my mothers. I currently have a 3 stone ring, which I love, and am planning on either a). switching it to a RHR or b). converting the stones into earrings and a pendant. I still DEFINITELY want a 3 stone ring for my new E-ring...but I am really loving all the halo settings on PS. I was wondering if anyone has a 3 stone ring with JUST the center stone in a halo, preferably a cushion shaped halo? I don''t want a halo all around, it''s way too busy for me, and I would want a round diamond in a cushion halo, I don''t like the round halos for me :). I''m, just wondering if there is anything like this out there so I can try it on and see if it looks as good in person as it does in my mind lol! Thanks!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are a few people with Tacoris like that here. Try looking through the halo thread and see if you find them!

I like that look myself, but I don''t think a cushion halo center with side rounds would work. But that''s just me!

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''ve seen the Tacoris....very pretty! But Tacori won''t set my side diamonds--you have to use theirs, so I''m not really inclined to use them. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know! It might be a bit too busy to do this though, that''s why I was wanting to see some pics :)

thanks

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I was also going to say take a look at the Tacori''s. They are so pretty. You could always use them as an inspiration and take your idea to a vendor that will do custom work.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have this picture saved on my computer. I can''t remember whose it is so I can''t give credit for the picture. Its very pretty though.
1.gif
I will see if I can find the thread.

ringsmallresize158745.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh dear. I just realised you said you didn''t want a round centre stone. Sorry!

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
No, you''re fine!! That is a pretty pic and kinda gives me a better idea of what I was trying to come up with, thank you :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Maisie!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Tacori 2623. It can be made either with or without diamonds on the shank.

Tacori 2623RDMD_multi.jpg

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow, I am loving that Tacori 2623...what do you all think about taking that (general) design to a jeweler and having them make a ring for me? (due to the fact that I''m pretty sure Tacori won''t let you put your own sidestones in). I really just want the general look of the ring--it doesn''t have to be as intricate as the real Tacori''s are, so I don''t think I''d be unhappy with something that wasn''t a real Tacori. Also, would the melee look bad if it was just little bit bigger?

thanks for all the help

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2010 11:17:12 AM
Author: JeBri31508
Wow, I am loving that Tacori 2623...what do you all think about taking that (general) design to a jeweler and having them make a ring for me? (due to the fact that I''m pretty sure Tacori won''t let you put your own sidestones in). I really just want the general look of the ring--it doesn''t have to be as intricate as the real Tacori''s are, so I don''t think I''d be unhappy with something that wasn''t a real Tacori. Also, would the melee look bad if it was just little bit bigger?

thanks for all the help
That''s pretty much what I wanted to do, send the design to one of our vendors and have them replicate it with larger stones in the halo, and my personal choice- to eliminate the pierced work on the shank. But those are just my preferences. It can be done
2.gif

WF recently added this ring below to their line-up. All it needs is the addition of the two sidestones.

Cushion Halo Round Stone.jpg

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yes, that setting from Whiteflash is perfect!! I think that is exactly what I''ve been picturing in my head...it''s simple yet blingy at the same time. Thank you everyone :), I believe that we have a winner

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting from WF. Do a search to find more shots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results