shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone 3 carat emerald cut ring is done!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
It turned out to be a beautiful classic! :love:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, so stunning! DK did a great job. BEAUTIFULLL emerald! :love: :appl:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, just overwhelmed with all the wonderful compliments! You all are too sweet. I love the ring and will share my whole story when I get home and can type on a computer! Here are few more photos... Best I can do:(

_32779.jpg

_32780.jpg

_32781.jpg

_32782.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just classic perfection. Not much else to say.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love: :love: :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! Your ring looks so bright and white and fantastic on your hand! Congratulations! :love: :love:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Shade shot in the evening.... Still can't believe it's an I!

_32789.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Incredible!!!!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Your I color is so crisp and white! It's just lovely and WOW on that finger coverage. Loooove it! :love:

dontaskme

Rough_Rock
drool!!!!! EC's were my first love. There is something so elegant and classy about them. I am jelly :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DREAM RING!!!!! Dying of jealousy over here. This ring is absolutely stunning and perfect in every way! Congratulations and enjoy this beauty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful EC and VERY white for an I color. DK does great work!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: absolutely gorgeous! i love step cuts!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Swoon worthy! I love this classic design and your stone is blindingly bright!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get down with your bad, bad, EC self!! Love it, thank you for sharing!!! Whooooeeeee!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That EC performs amazingly! Awesome ring...how can you quit looking at it? Lucky girl!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!!! Your ring is S T U N N I N G!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Love everything about it!!!

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. :love:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I wanted to briefly share how I got my gorgeous ring! I originally had a 2 carat oval my husband picked out for me when we were married. I loved that it was from him and it was sentimental, but....it was a very cloudy, lack lustre diamond. Great color, great size, no fluorescence, and only a "good" cut. Well I soon learned that a good cut was just not good enough!

We decided to upgrade to an emerald cut on our anniversary, my all time favorite cut in diamonds. I wanted 3 carats because I know emeralds just don't look as big as other stones. Maybe in my opinion but they just don't! So we have a friend who is a wholesaler and we went through him. I decided to go down in color, originally only wanted g or higher, keep it at 3 carats, absolutely eye clean and get an absolutely amazing cut! I found it, on Whiteflash! So I contacted my wholesaler and he got it for cheaper.

Got the diamond in, made sure it faced up very white. Here is my two sense on emeralds and color. Yes they pick up whatever the surroundings are. However, even a E or F color emerald picks up whatever is around....they are like mirrors! I took my diamond to Tiffany's and noticed a "slightly" warmer tone in mine compared to an F so I went with it! I think you can most definitely have lower color emeralds because the nature of the stones are to pick up the color in their environment.

Decided on a setting, wanted the 3 stone classic look. Toyed with the idea of a halo because not too many people halo emeralds and that look is very cool too. Took the diamond to our local jeweler and had him do it, he gave us a great price. Got the ring back...little disappointed. Prongs were just not the same, not polished well and I really wanted claw prongs. So I called David Klass and he was BEYOND helpful. Said to bring the ring in and he would have it fixed and looking great in 1 hour! Wow...he delivered! Cannot say enough about him! If anyone is looking for a setting he is the guy! No attitude, not overly expensive and so talented. Well that's the end of my story...in love with my ring now!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is simply perfect. What a beauty! :love: :love:

I am so glad David was able to help you fix the prongs and polish on the setting.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Great choice!!!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I have only seen one, very similar to yours, in real life and was blown away. I never gave emerald cuts much thought but they are certainly on my radar since then. Thank you for sharing yours. I love it.
You are very lucky. Enjoy wearing it.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I am an ec lover and that is gorgeous. not sure what size your finger is, but that looks huge for a 3 carat! it is so classic. congratulations and happy anniversary!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you....my finger is a size 4. It definitely looks big but honestly, when compared to my friends 2 carat round... Looks the same carats weight! Emeralds just don't look their carat weight!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! :appl:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
lol! I LOVE ec's and it still looks huge to me, I am a size 4.25-I just reset mine because it looked so tiny lol. Yours looks like a rock girl!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Classic and classy. I love it!! Wear it in good health.

phandue

Rough_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing your story as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results