shape
carat
color
clarity

3.48 carat Antique Cushion in Bella Halo

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohhh, I love that setting! I've seen it in person and it is absolutely gorgeous...so delicate and the detail is perfect! Wear it for MANY years in health and happiness.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not hesitate to engrave the wedding band the same way the first one was. This is a replacement of something lost; I think it only appropriate to make it the same.

The ring is beautiful - enjoy and take more pics when you can!

Caza1230

Rough_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful! Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I just love the setting. :love: :love:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
I think I smell "Jewel of the Week". Gorgeous and gorgeous on you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
***GASP*** Thats even MORE beautiful than your original ring - hard as that is to believe!!!! Resonance of life, I'm sooo happy for you that you have now got your stunning ring on your finger again - LOVE those details on the setting - just stunning!!!

Yahoo to the JbEG ladies, too - what a work of art! :love: :love: :love:

... geesh, not even 12 hours since you posted and already we're on page 2 - its a stunner that has us all talking!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :appl: :appl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is GORGEOUS! Congrats!

I have a JbEG as well, and I can't say enough about them - fabulous CS, and a beautiful delicate setting!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Just exquisite....I love the Bella Halo

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful. I'm happy for you. :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1350227892|3285004 said:
***GASP*** Thats even MORE beautiful than your original ring - hard as that is to believe!!!! Resonance of life, I'm sooo happy for you that you have now got your stunning ring on your finger again - LOVE those details on the setting - just stunning!!!

Yahoo to the JbEG ladies, too - what a work of art! :love: :love: :love:

... geesh, not even 12 hours since you posted and already we're on page 2 - its a stunner that has us all talking!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :appl: :appl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I agree! I think it's even more beautiful with the antique stone vs. the AVC. Absolutely stunning. Can't wait to get mine!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks phenomenal!

I think that the setting really is so much more lovely with this larger diamond. The proportions just work better than when it was scaled down! I liked your first one, but this one is killer.

And the stone looks really great. I admired that stone on JBEG's website so its nice to see it set. When you first posted those one or two pics in RT it looked like it might have a starker maltese cross, but your photos here look different. The stone seems to really like being set -- do you notice a difference in its performance? I have a few stones that were quite transformed when set.

You will adjust to its hand presence soon. I think its about a perfect as it gets!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words :)

Dreamer: I really do like the proportions of the halo with the larger stone, it seems to accentuate the outline of the stone instead of having the stone lost in the halo. As far as the performance, it has not changed since being set, this is what my eyes were seeing when I saw the stone loose! This is in fact, a really tricky stone to photograph.. half the time it wants to reflect any color near the front of the stone, for example in the photos I'm going to be posting have it reflecting blue (because of the shirt I was wearing today). It's just one of those stones that is going to look a lot better in person than in photographs. At first it was a concern when I saw some of the photos online, but when I saw the cushion in person.. wow that baby puts on a light show that put my old AVC to shame! Not to mention, I absolutely adore the kozibe effect in this stone :). I don't know if I fully articulated what I am trying to say but the stone is so much better in person than in photographs.. but the quick ones I've taken aren't so bad.

20121014_161742.jpg 20121014_161336.jpg 20121014_161818.jpg 20121014_162247.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Your "bad" phone pics showcase your amazing stone and ring quite nicely!! I think you should engrave your band the same as before as well. Wear that beauty in good health!!!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Woweee ... just gorgeous! Wear in health and enjoy :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one stunning ring!!! I love your new stone, it looks perfect in that setting :love:

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
It's all around beautiful. So stunning on your hand, I love antique pieces.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love this ring :love: ! It's one of my favorites on PS! I would have thought that putting a halo around a large stone would be too much but it's perfect!! I keep coming back to gaze at your beautiful pictures! Enjoy and wear it in good health!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It is so inspiring to see something so unique & beautiful! What a great setting to showcase a beautiful cushion!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life said:
wow that baby puts on a light show that put my old AVC to shame!

...so loosing your AVC was a sort of blessing in disguise...my heart sank as I read you lost your original e-ring: I'm really happy you found such a gorgeous antique cushion!

Best to you,
Purplesilk.
:wavey:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
that is an amazing stone and love the setting....O/P's look so lovely set in rose gold...great choices...congrats on finally getting the ring of your dreams.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ROL, your ring is a work of art, and your stone is absolutely gorgeous! I adore that sky-high crown!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Utilizing the yellow gold Tiffany charm enhancer necklace :) It still fits !

20121015_185613.jpg

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the Bella and your stone looks just gorgeous in it. :appl: :appl:
I have a question about the height. Were you able to lower the height of the halo from the finger? Just curious. It is a huge stone and still looks pretty comfortable to wear.

Congrats! I went through similar and came out with more that I could have hoped for on the other end.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
vinjewels said:
LOVE the Bella and your stone looks just gorgeous in it. :appl: :appl:
I have a question about the height. Were you able to lower the height of the halo from the finger? Just curious. It is a huge stone and still looks pretty comfortable to wear.

Congrats! I went through similar and came out with more that I could have hoped for on the other end.

Actually, the diamond is not too far off my finger (even the donut is pretty squatty), this was the jeweler's suggestion and Erica highly recommended to not go any higher because otherwise, it would 1) be uncomfortable to wear 2) it would look more like a ring pop and 3) I probably would not be able to fit gloves over it if it were any higher.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just stunning, RoL!!!! :love: I absolutely love the stone and the setting! Saving this one for inspiration for sure!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :appl: :appl: :lickout: :lickout: :appl: :appl:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely stunning! I love the gallery! Congrats on the new ring.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the colors in it, it goes so well with the rose gold! I'm glad you got another ring, I was also heartbroken when I saw that you had lost it and could empathize with that horrible feeling! Congrats on the new ring! Love your eternity ring too - where is that from?

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That is one stunning ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results