shape
carat
color
clarity

3.01 Carat Cushion Solitaire // ERD Stone & Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
absolutely stunning setting and stone!

melusine

Rough_Rock
I am so grateful to hear from each of you and it is wonderful to read your comments. As I said in my initial post, without you terrific PSers, I would not have this particular ring. I looked at BM stores for months before finding this marvelous community. It was through my lurking here that I was able to decide what I wanted and where to find it.

ManhattanLawyer, icekid, Beaglemom -- Glad to hear from fellow ERD clients. Aren''t we fortunate to have met Mark and his crew? I cannot recommend him/them highly enough.

skippy123, Phoenix, Thomperchick -- Yes, the "icy white" color of my stone was more important to me than I would have guessed. Am very color sensitive I suppose given my art history training. In real life, the stone looks like I could just dive in!

steph72276, iwannaprettyone -- Was originally a bit concerned about the size but fell head over heels in love with the stone.

kittybean -- Your description of my setting "strong and feminine" was exactly what I was trying for!

vespergirl, circe -- Not sure about more pics. My imagination fails me in that regard.
28.gif

vita*dolce,PrincessDijon,Ellen,iluvcarats,puffy,Mrs.Mitchell,kcoursolle,asudesigner,SanDiegoLady,julesbeth,
canuk-girl,motownmama,ilovethiswebsite,Diva0413,Cynd33,geckodani,butterfly 17,joflier,pixley,Tuckins1,goobear78,
TacoriEring,mommy2iz,aprilbaby,coatimundi,diamondfan,luvmyhalo,pand08,mrsh2be,MMT,MMMD,snooper,cushioncutnut,cachette,mom2twogirls,
ysj99 ---

Thanks to each of you for commenting on the ring. I''m blessed to have it but most importantly, to be marrying the dear fiance who gave it to me.

OBXgirl

Rough_Rock
My goodness, both your stone and setting are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
18.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Classic, gorgeous, stunning, HUGE, and amazing....Congrats! I loved working with Mark and so glad you enjoyed the process, too!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s awesome!! Great job! Congratulations on your engagement.

historychick

Shiny_Rock
sleek powerfull and sexy...armani suit indeed. Quite nice. and it looks huge on your finger yet not overpowering. Congratulations, you have a beautiful symbol of your relationship.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
How I love seeing beautiful stones in simple settings; it shows off their sheer gorgeousness so well!! You have a really wonderful ring. Enjoy!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
It''s a perfect, simple & classic setting for one KNOCKOUT stone! Gorgeous! Congrats!!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, it''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
THAT IS HHHHUUGE!!! But TOTALLY PERFECT!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Sheer perfection! Seriously! Congrats!!!! It''s gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

OBXgirl

Rough_Rock
Melusine,

I have two questions for a friend who is new to this process.

1) How thick is the band on your ring? BTW, it looks like the perfect thickness to me.

2) Did you consider double claw prongs and does ERD do that? If you did think about those and did not do them, why not?

Thanks!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhh WOW!!!!! What a stunningly simple, and gorgeous ring! The cushion is just GORGEOUS, and it looks amazing on your hand!

Congratulations!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
What an elegant ring! Congrats!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It''s gorgeous!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful curves! Microns of detail... flawlessly executed! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results