shape
carat
color
clarity

23rd street jewelers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michgirl16

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I have been lurking on here for some time now and I am finally getting to the process of designing my engagement ring, or at least helping with it...My boyfriend won''t tell me all the details, but I know I am getting apprx.. 1.5 carat, Round stone, high quality (I think the budget for stone was around 15k). I am looking to get a setting made at 23rd street jewelers, realtively simple...Micropave band 1.8 mm, basket setting with micropave around head, and 4 split prongs... Has anyone had anything made from 23rd street jewelers? Can you tell me how fair you think their pricing is and how much should I spend on a setting like the onw mentioned above? Or how much in general should you spend on a handmade setting? Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated... THANKS!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mich-

Welcome!! I have heard that 23rd St Jewelers is pricey, but their work seems to be exquisite!!! PS member Gisellem had her (GORGEOUS!) e-ring made by them.
Here is the thread on her ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-pink-champagne-e-ring.78974/

The setting you've described for your future ring sounds lovely. Good quality work (especially pave work) is expensive......How much you spend on the setting really depends on you and your future FI.....Everyone is different and its all about priorities!!!! If that is the setting you want, and you guys can afford it, then go for it!!! It really sounds pretty!!!

Good luck, and make sure you come back with pics!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results