shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Tone Wedding Band for my Husband

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Hi all:

More 20th anniversary goodies ...
4.gif

I just ordered this wedding/anniversary band for my husband ... it's an 18K/Platinum 7.5mm comfort-fit by Stuller ...

http://www.stuller.com/public/product.aspx?prodGrpID=02b4b477-044b-439a-bedc-3cfd83991300&categoryID=e5b42d93-64c9-44e4-bd7e-e64e1fe94730

It looks nice and substantial, just like I wanted for my DH, but I'd love to hear your comments and opinions ... especially from anyone who has a substantial band like this. It looks comfortable, but we won't know until we have it in-hand ...

I'll post photos when this men's band arrives, together with some photos my Natalie K notched band with side baguettes that matches my new e-ring ... I was a little nervous ordering the Natalie K band sight unseen, but it is just beautiful and it sits perfectly flush against my e-ring ...

In the meantime, thanks for sharing ...
4.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
The ring looks just like the one my husband has except his is all platinum and 6mm wide. He wears the ring every day and he HATES rings.

Here is DH''s:

Newport Band

platnewp6.jpg

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Marriah:

Your DH's band is gorgeous ... I'm curious, however, as to whether or not the center band on your DH's ring is raised or not. On the band I ordered (again, sight unseen, although we've looked at similar ones in local B&Ms), the gold band in the middle is actually a raised band ... which is why I'm just a little concerned about my DH's comfort.

Our ring comes with a good return policy, so I thought my DH could try it out before I send it back to be engraved, etc.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! I can see why your DH wears his ring everyday ... it's very masculine and appealing.
4.gif
There are SO many great wedding band styles out there now ... much different from one we were married 20 years ago ...

P.S. How do you get the internet photo to post right on the forum?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Hi Belle ~

Thank you so much, both for posting the photo AND for the link to the instructions. I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately, no diamonds for my guy ... but thank you for saying the ring looks "classy" ~ that is the look I was trying to achieve.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''re welcome brown eyes!
2.gif

i totally understand about your guy not wanting diamonds (would that count as guymonds?
27.gif
) i really like the ring just the way it is. you did well!

let me know if you need clarification on any of the posting instructions...i can make even the easiest of taks seem hard!
37.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Belle ~

I think I''ve got the photo posting figured out - if you look in SMTR I just posted a photo under what used to be Selma''s "Unusual e-ring ..." thread ...

But I do have ANOTHER question (hi-jacking my own thread, here):

How do you highlight a portion of someone else''s post and copy it onto your post for emphasis?

I can''t seem to figure that one out, either.

Again, thanks for the positive comments re: the men''s band I selected for DH ... AND for the offer of assistance!

BrownEyes
4.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very handsome!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 11:19:30 PM
Author: BrownEyes

But I do have ANOTHER question (hi-jacking my own thread, here):
hehehehe....hijacking your own thread is always *safer* than hijacking someone elses!...it''s just not as fun
11.gif

How do you highlight a portion of someone else''s post and copy it onto your post for emphasis?

do you mean yellow (or any other color) highlight, or blue box highlight? or none of the above? ...or both of the above? lol...

Again, thanks for the positive comments re: the men''s band I selected for DH ... AND for the offer of assistance!
you''re welcome!
it is my pleasure..ask away!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Really like this men''s ring too. These two tone designs are great. This one is so sleek looking!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Hi again ...

Just checking-in from work
2.gif

If you could help with ALL of the above, that would be great!

Many thanks for taking the time to read and respond! Once again, I''ve hi-jacked my own thread, but thanks to all the positive comments on the ring I selected for my DH!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I ordered a 9mm tungsten comfort fit ring for my fiancee and while it''s really heavy it''s wonderfully smooth and rounded on the inside. We aren''t married yet but he wore it around for a day and loved it!

BTW...the band you ordered is really cool
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 12:12:16 PM
Hi again ...

Just checking-in from work
2.gif

If you could help with ALL of the above, that would be great!

Many thanks for taking the time to read and respond! Once again, I''ve hi-jacked my own thread, but thanks to all the positive comments on the ring I selected for my DH!
okay...

starting at the beginning...
(feel free to skip any remedial steps)

1. click on the ''reply'' button ABOVE the post you want to quote
2. once the reply box is open, click ''quote''

once the blue quote box appears in your reply you can either highlight parts using colors, or edit part of the original quote

to highlight:

1. double click on the blue quote box. (a \\\\\ border should appear around the blue box indicating it is now ready for editing.)
2. move your cursor to the beginning of where you want to highlight.
3. click and hold, then scroll over as much of the sentence you want highlighted. the part you just ''highlighted'' will have a ''black'' background.
4. click on the button above the reply toolbar that looks like a yellow highlighter pen with the letters ''ab''
once you click the highlighter button, your text will highlight. (you can check to see if it worked by ''clicking'' somewhere else to move the cursor off of the highlighted sentence)

to remove parts of a quote from the quote box:

1. double click on the blue quote box as above.
2. move your cursor to the area you want removed. scroll over as much of the quote as you want removed. once the area you want removed is ''highlighted'' use the ''delete'' key on your keyboard to remove it.

if you want to ''cut'' more of the quote, hit the ''quote'' button again. the entire quote will appear again and you can follow the same steps to edit more.

whew! i hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results