shape
carat
color
clarity

2 New Diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I just purchased 2 small diamonds and should have them by Monday. I''m so excited! They are my first loose diamond purchases. One is a round and the other is an Old European Cut. I''ve been lusting after antique cuts and I''m so glad I was able to pick this OEC up! I''ll post pics as soon as I get them
31.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
The seller asks that buyers ask before posting his pictures so maybe he will give me permission. I''m kind of nervous about posting them though.... they are taken up close and magnified so I feel like they won''t show the true beauty. They aren''t perfect and I''d rather see them in person first to make sure I want to keep them, ya know? I''m pretty sure I will though.

Right now I''m thinking that I''d like to collect different shapes, colors, and sizes and later on make a really long bezeled dbty necklace with all the mismatched ones. I think that would be really beautiful
30.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
What a fun project! Can''t wait to see the final product once you finish collecting the diamonds.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great idea! What fun to go treasure hunting for a pretty necklace! Can''t wait to see pics of your goodies!
31.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your purchase. I keep looking at loose oecs with no idea what I would do with them. They are just so pretty and this site is so addicting
36.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your purchase! I hope they''ll turn out even more beautiful than you expected when you see them IRL.
2.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to have everyone here to share my excitement with!

Geckodani- I also purchased those bezel studs from I.D. Jewelry today. He said they should be done by Monday!!

I''ve been on a roll lately haha.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What fun! I love the dbty necklace idea! I can''t wait for pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results