shape
carat
color
clarity

2.40ct. Diamond Hoop Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I got these from hubby for my birthday today. They are 1 1/8" white gold hoops, with a total of 2.40 cts. of G/VS diamonds (10 per earring, at 12 points each). He knows am particular about my jewelry, so I had these custom made exactly how I wanted them. Here''s some pix:

diamondhoop.jpg

diamondhoop2.jpg

diamondhoop3.jpg

diamondhoop4.jpg

I wanted them to go with the necklace he got me in November for our 10th anniversary (which I never got around to posting). It has 10 carats of diamonds. Here''s a picture of it:

10caratnecklace1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice..thank you for the pictures of them ''on''!

movie zombie

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! The hoops look great and I have always loved the look of diamond tennis necklaces. Thanks for sharing them!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the necklace from one of my favorite ebay sellers (not sure if it is ok to say on here or not). I tried to get Whiteflash to give me a quote on the earrings, and I was very disappointed in their responses, which are normally very quick. By the time they finally did give me a quote, I had already received a lower quote from a local jeweler, Premier Jewelers. They had done some repair work for me previously, and when I told them I bought a lot online, they asked to be able to give me a quote next time. The guy and his wife who own the place are very nice, and I was pleasantly surprised when their price was great too. I absolutely love the earrings and am very pleased with them.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Your new earrings are beautiful, MA, but holy smokes, that necklace!!!!!
6.gif
10 ctw? It''s breathtaking. Happy anniversary and birthday!
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace and earrings!!! Happy Birthday!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2006 10:05:29 PM
Author: DiamondLil
Your new earrings are beautiful, MA, but holy smokes, that necklace!!!!!
6.gif
10 ctw? It''s breathtaking. Happy anniversary and birthday!
36.gif

I agree completely. I love the new earrings they are gorgeous, but girl, that necklace is incredible, just stunning. Happy Birthday
1.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I think those earrings are perfect, what a lovely gift. Happy Birthday!

I wish you well,

Bridget

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Adore the anniversary necklace and birthday earrings, MA! Congratulations and happy birthday! Just gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are both just gorgeous!! Happy Birthday and Anniversary.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Happy b-day and belated annivesary. Earrings look great and the graduated necklace is one of my favorite designs (especially at 10 cts!).
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous!!! Your husband is definitely generous when it comes to birthdays and anniversaries! Congrats!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
WOW
23.gif
Where''s your sunglasses warning?
9.gif
That''s a lot of blings. Gorgeous.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Wow, two gorgeous new and newer pieces to add to your already impressive collection. Happy birthday and a belated happy anniversary. I especially love the necklace- what a totally drool-worthy piece!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
what a classic and lovely look! the "caratage" blows me away on that necklace! you are very lucky, congrats!

speeddch

Rough_Rock
Wow! Those earrings look great on your ear. I can''t let my GF see that otherwise i''m in trouble.

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Those earrings are beautiful :). They aren''t too big, and they aren''t too small. Just perfect!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the good birthday wishes all!

Yes, regarding the size hoops, I really didn''t want something under 1 inch, as on me I feel like they look too small. (Plus, since I have long hair that I usually wear down, I wanted them more in scale.) Also, I had tried on ones that were 1.5" and bigger, but they didn''t seem like something I would want to wear everyday. I LOVE this size and am so glad I didn''t go bigger or smaller!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I luv them!
emgift.gif
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very beautiful earrings .
10.gif
36.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ooohhh, they are sooo pretty!!!! They look stunning on you!
wowwee!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YEEEEOW!!! Those earrings rock! So icy white! And that''s quite a necklace....what a thoughtful sweetie of a husband! (you must have him wrapped around your little finger!) Happy birthday, MaryAlaina!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hey MA! I''ve missed you! Welcome back! Your necklace is TODIEFOR and the earrings are like icing on the cake!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful and so sparkly. I would expect no less from you! A belated happy birthday and anniversary wishes to you!

So how''s law school going? I''m just figuring that you''ve been busy going to classes and studying.

It''s so nice to see you back!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results