shape
carat
color
clarity

2.15 Carat on 6.5 Size Finger

AlexisPage

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys!

My boyfriend is planning on proposing in May and we have been searching together for a ring that both fits his budget and something that I would love. Does anyone know what a 2.15 carat princess cut diamond would look like on a 6 or 6.5 ring size? (I am not positive about my ring size but it is definitely one of those) Or does anyone have pictures of princess cut diamonds that are 2.15 carats on a 6 or 6.5 size ring finger that they can post?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Can't wait to see everyone's gorgeous rings!!

-Alexa

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AlexisPage

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I appreciate the help and the link you posted. I will look through it and let you know what I think! PS - I am new to this website so still a little unsure of how to use it but I noticed your display picture - is that your ring set? It is stunning!

AlexisPage

Rough_Rock
Just checked out the website you sent - thanks again! Definitely did help to see pictures of princess cut rings on an actual hand.

Do you think a 2.15 carat is a appropriate for a petite woman? I am 5 ft and have relatively small hands. I don't want the ring to be huge or extremely flashy but Michael, my boyfriend, said that it was a perfect size for me. You guys reading this are the experts, what do you think? Also, how much different in size is a 2 carat from a 2.15? Probably not much of a sizable difference, unless I am mistaken.

The diamond, as far as I know, is VS1, F, and 2.15. That is all I know right now.

What are the experts opinions?

Thanks!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
This is my 2.04ct RB on a size 6. While I dont' think it is extreme at all or over the top flashy it is larger then what most people have in my area.
(sorry the only good photos I have of it are from when I do a photo session with my bracelet.)

Attachments

• ring1.bmp
    720.1 KB · Views: 1,523
  • ring2.bmp
    870.1 KB · Views: 1,507
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results