shape
carat
color
clarity

2.11ct triple whammy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone! thank you all so much for the many lessons learned from this site! i felt so ready to go find the ring of my dreams for my 10 yr anniversary upgrade thanks to you all! my original e-ring was a round 0.65 H/VS2. and here is my brand new 2.11 round, passion flower cut, D/SI3 in custom 1/2 eternity band. i love it!!!
i''ve read so much about the various feelings on trendier cuts, and EGL certs. my hands were a bit tied as i needed to utilize my upgrade credit from the original jeweler. i ended up with this stone as a total fluke, but could not be happier. i had never heard of this cut. i was looking for an OEC/OMC in vintage setting. my jeweler recommended this stone, and viola! it''s amazing!!!!
it does have a white inclusion at 1:00 or 7:00 (depending on which way i wear it), that is visible at certain angles. hence,the SI3. it bothered me at first, but i''ve grown to love it. i''ll always know it''s my ring. it is such a fire-ball, and makes me smile every time i catch a glimpse of it! i hope you all enjoy it as much as i do!
and best part is that i still have my original baguette setting - so now i have a new project!
36.gif
36.gif

smllr4pricescope.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Glad you got what you wanted! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, congrats! Great shot!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely! Tell us more about the "passion flower cut?" I''ve never heard of it either.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
You sound so happy! That makes your ring even more beautiful, you know?

It looks lovely, but you MUST post more pics. I''ve got to see what this cut looks like.

Congrats again!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Looks just stunning! Can''t wait to see some more pics!
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That''s a whole lotta sparkle! Beautiful!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
awwww. thank you guys! it was a completely blind project as i''m on the west coast, and the jeweler''s are back east. i was so worried! but it turned out even better than i''d hoped! from what i understand, the passion cut has 80+facets vs. 57-58 for round brilliant. i wasn''t sure i''d care for it; i tend to have more traditional taste. it absolutely surpasses the majority of stones i looked at, including those specialty rodeo drive shops! i''m having technical difficulties with my lap-top.
39.gif
i''ll try again after my husband comes home; i need his technical skills!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
hi icekid! i have such a great IRL photo of the cut; i can''t wait to get it uploaded. my camera won''t transfer the pics for some reason, and i''m technically inept with these things. my poor husband has no idea i''m about to bombard him as soon as we walks thru the door! haha!
28.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, GORGEOUS!!! We need more pics! Congrats on your upgrade!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks like it''s gorgeous! I''d never heard of that cut before and I''m DYING to see more pics of it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congrats!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow so pretty. Congrats on the upgrade. I''m looking forward to more pictures.
35.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
ok. i think i figured it out....sorry for the wait! here come some more pics. hope you enjoy!

rly4prcscp.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i love the scalloped edge! wasn''t expecting it, but LOVE it!

scalloped.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh,you guys. i can''t wait for you to see these! i''m so excited to share them!!

lovemyring.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
with my bezel set stackable. here you can make out the inclusion at 1:00.

withbezels.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
different stackables....please tell me if there are too many pics!

onlfwhand.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results