shape
carat
color
clarity

2.04ct J-SI2 in Platinum Tiffany Solitaire from NiceIce

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joeq

Rough_Rock
I was using a flashlight for lighting, which unfortunately gave everything a yellowish tinge
nono.gif

Here is one on her finger (ring size 2 3/4).

OnFinger2.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Here's another on her finger. You can see the arrows on this one.

OnFinger3.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Here's a closeup from an angle. I took this photo through my cheapo loupe, using my flashlight for lighting.

RingCloseup1.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Side view. You can see a bit of the J color through the stone.

This gives a nice view of the mounting.

RingCloseup2.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Nice view from crown about 40 degrees off center, with flashlight over left shoulder. The look of the frosted girdle in this shot makes me wish that it was faceted...
15.gif

RingCloseup3.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Glamour shot that shows off the monsterous size of the stone
2.gif

RingCloseup4.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Photo taken by NiceIce for us. Really nice arrows!

NiceIce.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
A close-up side view that shows off the setting.

You can just barely make out the inscription on the girdle. (It's between the two closest prongs.)

NISetting3.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
Here's another view of the setting.

This shot really shows the difference between the NiceIce and an authentic Tiffany. On a real Tiffany, the hole in the band is much smaller, the prongs are thinner and don't taper as much, and the prongs are smoother and their inside edges have been polished.

NISetting1.jpg

joeq

Rough_Rock
One more shot of the setting.

I hope these pictures will be useful to anyone who is considering NiceIce's Tiffany clone.

I like this setting a lot more than most generic "Tiffany" solitaires!

NISetting2.jpg

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOhhhhh! I especially like the first six pics. Her hand is lovely and the ring really looks nice on it. I like the soft focus effect on some of your pics, gives it a romantic feel. The stone (huge!) and ring are beautiful and I think NiceIce's version of the tiffany looks really great. Congratulations!
Luv

PS. Is NiceIce's name inside the shank?

ed.touche

Rough_Rock
it's massive! I could dance on the top of that. he must really love you. it's extremely pretty. lucky you
1.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
It's extremely beautiful, Joeq!!
3.gif
Simple, classic, and elegant!!
love.gif

I don't know what it is about house lighting that gives pics that golden glow. I get my best pics at home in indirect sunlight. Whenever I shoot pics to post on the Forum, I wait for a decently sunny day. Some folks here do know the secrets to lighting and get great pics any time of the day or night.
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely and looks huge!!!!!!!! Congrats! Also, it looks really clean for an SI 2!
1.gif
9.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! That is one honker of a stone..! Congrats..i PMed you too..
appl.gif

dryice

Rough_Rock
Very nice ring! The setting is almost identical to mine and derekinla's. We bought from Lazare Kaplan. Thanks for the detailed pictures of the ring from different angles. It would've helped me a lot when I was searching for my Tiffany-styled setting. One difference I can see between yours and mine is the size of the circular hole directly under the diamond. The NiceIce version is bigger than Lazare's.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring! Congrats!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my God, I'm still trying to get over the fact that her ring size is 2 3/4. She must have TINY hands!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/13/2004 1:04:41 AM sumi wrote:

Oh my God, I'm still trying to get over the fact that her ring size is 2 3/4. She must have TINY hands!----------------

That's just it. She doesn't appear to have tiny hands, just slender fingers. My mantra - the size of your ring shouldn't dictate how large/small a stone will look - it's much more to do w/ the length of your fingers.

Beautiful Ring BTW, looks lovely on her hands!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I suppose I should rephrase: I can't believe how skinny her fingers are!

I know a friend who wears around a size 4 ring, and her fingers seem sooooo slender to me. I would love to actually meet a person who wears a size 2 3/4 ring, I just can't imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results