clarity

2.04 MRB in VC Emilya halo

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.04 carat
K color
8.23x8.36x4.96

When I opened this box, I was SPEECHLESS. This is without a doubt the most beautiful ring I have EVER seen. I know it's been said before, but Victor Canera is truly, truly, truly a master of his craft. Victor was very easy to work with, answered my emails promptly, and I gave him NO specifications other than to make an emilya halo for this diamond.

I wanted to thank EVERYONE who gave me the "tough love" about going with Victor over my jeweler. You were right 1000 times over- his pave work is the best. Even my husband is blown away by the craftsmanship.

After the ring was completed, I had it sent to Neil (Denverappraiser) to be appraised. He did a very thorough job, and his turn around time was very quick. He overnighted the ring to me. He answered all emails and calls promptly and to my satisfaction. I'd highly recommend him!

I know some people have had a few questions lately about this setting as they were considering it for their fiancee's ring. I wanted to just try to answer a few questions and to say what I LOVE about the ring compared to other jewelry I have..

The ring is SO light. I have sizing beads on all of my rings as they roll due to the amount or heft of the platinum. This one stays put, no rolling, and is the most comfortable on the finger of ALL of my rings.

I can see NO metal in the halo. This must be due to the tilt. The halo showcases the center stone. All I see is sparkle and fire. My husband says it's obnoxious. :lol: I don't even remember the loose diamond sparkling this much! :shock:

There is no negative space in the setting. The culet goes all the way to the donut. It is an awesome look!

The prongs are perfectly symmetrical, as are all the diamonds on the shank and halo. It's honestly just perfection. I couldn't be happier. I will use Victor for any and ALL future projects.

I love it. I love wearing it, and I am SOOOOOOOO happy that I found price scope and Victor. Ok, ok, I am rambling. Here are the pictures!!! (I did the best I could, if I had a tripod and knew how to work the lighting, I could have captured the sparkle better. It's like a ball of fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

img_5618.jpg

img_5621.jpg

img_5622.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:
So happy for you Sox!!! The ring is just so elegant and refined! And your center diamond is a beauty!!!!
Every detail about it is just perfect.

The ring is so beautiful on your hand. I bet you cannot stop looking at it. What a signature ring! What I find special about the ring is that it looks stunning from every angle!!!!

Enjoy your ring Soxfan and keep the photo's coming. You are a great photographer!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1378562905|3516196 said:
So happy for you Sox!!! The ring is just so elegant and refined! And your center diamond is a beauty!!!!
I am anxiously waiting for the handshots :bigsmile:

they are here- I posted a few after I started the thread! Go look!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1378563023|3516200 said:
Acinom|1378562905|3516196 said:
I am anxiously waiting for the handshots :bigsmile:

they are here- I posted a few after I started the thread! Go look!

I did! I did! I just edited my post :D: Go look! :D
It must be an incredible feeling to be able to wear such a special ring. Oh my!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really glad you went with him too!!! Even if harsh words were exchanged (again sorry about that), hopefully it was worth it to get you to that point (Victor as opposed to going with your jeweller friend for a setting because I was soooo frustrated you were going back and forth and while I admire your loyalty now you can SEE why I was going for goodness sake snap out of it stop being indecisive and go with the Victor halo).....

Victor is a lovely guy as well, and I think his work more than speaks for itself!!!! You have a family treasure and something to constantly admire - what could be better than that!!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
"OBNOXIOUSLY beautiful" - I love how your husband turns a phrase!! LOL!!

That is seriously a STUNNING ring --- I have no words to say that are better than how you've described it!! It is absolutely perfect in every way! Its all about the centre diamond - the halo just compliments it not detracts from it. Spectacular workmanship (of course, we'd all expect nothing less, right?!) :appl: :love: :appl:

Fantastic and soooooo worth the wait!! I am so glad you did decide not to go w your local guy - you may or may not have had a ring this gorgeous, but w VC, you knew it would be a "shoe-in" that he'd hit it out of the park!!

Fantastic, just stunning, soxfan!! Enjoy!! (and don't get any of that cake dough on it today!!) :lol:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1378563450|3516205 said:
I am really glad you went with him too!!! Even if harsh words were exchanged (again sorry about that), hopefully it was worth it to get you to that point (Victor as opposed to going with your jeweller friend for a setting because I was soooo frustrated you were going back and forth and while I admire your loyalty now you can SEE why I was going for goodness sake snap out of it stop being indecisive and go with the Victor halo).....

Victor is a lovely guy as well, and I think his work more than speaks for itself!!!! You have a family treasure and something to constantly admire - what could be better than that!!!!!

No worries- water under the bridge, Arkieb1! You were a big influence on me going with him, and a giant THANK YOU to you! It was worth it! I am so happy!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1378563587|3516207 said:
arkieb1|1378563450|3516205 said:

No worries- water under the bridge, Arkieb1! You were a big influence on me going with him, and a giant THANK YOU to you! It was worth it! I am so happy!!

Cool, glad we are good!!! It's FREAKIN amazing!!!! Love your pics too....

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another amazing Emilya from Victor! :appl: Your ring is making me miss my halo ring from him that I sold recently...

I hope you enjoy your ring for many years to come!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: . Wow Soxfan, it is so incredibly beautiful and looks fabulous on your hand. Now go to that party and rock that ROCK :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!! Congrats and enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty soxfan!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God. It is STUNNING!!

And better than a '****ing boat' any day!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW! That is just... stunning! And I especially love the curved struts in the profile pic. :love:

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HOLY COW!

CONGRTULATIONS! It is stunning to say in the least...just perfect.

I'd like to really thank you for being such a sweetheart and making sure you answered all of my anal questions on my page and also making sure to cover all the details on your page as well. You are the bestestest! No one else was so attentive and understanding of my panic state when it came to this ring and thankfully, i'd have to say i'm no longer in panic state thanks to you :lol:

Victore Canera must be a robot...no one should be able to be that perfect when it comes to lining all those tiny things together.
It is really just art...you're wearing art on your hand and it's jaw dropping. This is from a man btw. I can't even imagine the green monster that rises up from the bottoms of other womens' hearts when they see you wearing that piece. :Up_to_something:

Congratulations!! You are worth it! Thanks for letting me go on journey with you. :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sox!!!! It's PERFECTION!!! LOVE IT!!! :love: :love: :love: :cheeky: :cheeky:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1378562550|3516193 said:
2.04 carat
K color
8.23x8.36x4.96

I totally forgot your stone was a K!! It looks so white in the pics!! :appl: I was nervous about the sides of my J showing in a VC-type halo (where the diamond's side is not totally covered, as is in my ring...) -- do you see any warmth on the sides?? I can't see ANY AT ALL from your photos! :))

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1378588302|3516393 said:
2.04 carat
K color
8.23x8.36x4.96

I totally forgot your stone was a K!! It looks so white in the pics!! :appl: I was nervous about the sides of my J showing in a VC-type halo (where the diamond's side is not totally covered, as is in my ring...) -- do you see any warmth on the sides?? I can't see ANY AT ALL from your photos! :))

NONE. The only way I see warmth is when I crop my photo close up. To the eye, there is no warmth whatsoever. This stone was made for this setting. This is my forever ring. The stone, the setting...just perfect.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's an absolutely gorgeous ring soxfan, and looks so pretty on you! :appl: VC is a master for sure, it's perfect! :love: You must be beyond thrilled, congratulations and enjoy!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1378588302|3516393 said:
2.04 carat
K color
8.23x8.36x4.96

I went back over the photos and this is the ONLY photo I can see color on. And it's very magnified in the photo. Cannot see it in real life.

img_1881.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - enjoy!! Looks like it was well worth the wait!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
This is just outstanding! So gorgeous, such an amazing example of the art of making jewelry. Wear it in good health!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's here! And it's FABULOUS!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Said many times before, but here it comes again; perfect halo with beautiful diamond :love: ! What else woman can ask? Enjoy, enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results