shape
carat
color
clarity

1st Anniversary Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
my husband and i had our one year anniversary last august, and he suprised me with an upgrade for my rings. we came into some money and this was the first thing he bought. its s 1.5 solitaire and a 2 carate eternity. im only 25 and my husband is 24, i only worry that people may be thinking that they are fake since they are nice and i am so young. what do you guys think ?

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy your rings! Try not to worry about what other people think. Can we see some pics?
1.gif

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
it keeps saying my pictures are too big, even though i keep resizing them
33.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set
30.gif
absolutely beautiful
36.gif

Do you know i think that the people who may think they''re fake aren''t often the sort to appreciate a gorgeous stone when they see it anyways....not Pricescopers i guess!! So i wouldnt sweat it
21.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set! What a nice husband.
2.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Don''t worry about what other people think! I agree with Blackpaw that if they think it''s fake then they probably aren''t interested in or have been exposed to diamonds really.

I got engaged when I was 23 with a 1.5 carat princess stone. In my group of friends it is the largest stone and some may think that I didn''t need a stone that big, but I love diamonds and my hubby knew that. Still even today after 7 years of marriage, it is a nice size. In some circles, 1.5 might be big and in some circles it might be small. You are the only one that has to be happy with it when you look at it!

Do you have pics of your set before you upgraded? I love before and afters!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your set is amazing!!! I absolutely love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

As others have already said, don't worry about what other people think and say... what's most important is that you`re happy with your set and you know that your diamonds are real!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL set! You are a lucky lucky girl
1.gif
1.gif

What are the specs on your set? Is your wband a full eternity? Sorry for all the questions but I''m just blown away with your rings!!

PS. As others have said once you are happy who cares what anyone else thinks!!!

Roxie Bling

Rough_Rock
Trade
That solitaire diamond does look big, but in a great way. If people think anything, it will probably be that they think it''s gorgeous.

Did you buy online? Can we get the specs of the diamond and ring size?

Happy Anniversary!
30.gif

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! Life is too short to worry about what other people think.....and to not rock whatever sparkly thing(s) you have!!!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your anniv and beautiful upgrade! I think your set is gorgeous and looks very classic and elegant. Enjoy your new rings and wear them with pride!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m very happy for you!!! Your rings are beautiful!!! Congrats
36.gif
Don''t worry about what other people think
2.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I think your set is lovely. Who cares what anyone else thinks?. I think it''s sweet that your DH got it for you.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look gorgeous! Wear them with pride! If people think they are fake they won''t be at risk of being stolen! Your husband sounds like a great guy!
36.gif

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Who cares what other people think? If you love it, then rock the rock! Besides depending on where you live, it might be better if people you don''t know brush off the ring as fake.

Congratulations! It''s beautiful!
30.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRGEEEEEOOOOOOUUUUUS!!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. As others have said, don''t worry about what other people say. But, think of it this way. You are not going to be 25 forever. If anyone says those rings are more suitable for an older woman, just say that you are planning to grow into them.
9.gif
In the meantime, you can enjoy them as you slowly age.
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous. Don''t pay attention to what other people say.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful!!! Don''t worry a bit about what others think, because it just doesn''t matter! Life really is too short to worry about other people''s opinions, your rings are gorgeous and you should enjoy them and wear them proudly!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! I really wouldn''t worry what anyone else thinks, enjoy!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Life is long at your age...do not waste it on what other people think. Who cares? I would hope they do think they are fake. Wait, I''d be grateful just to see people who think...period.
3.gif

They are gorgeous. Wear them in good health.

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 2:07:48 PM
Author:STEPHANSON
my husband and i had our one year anniversary last august, and he suprised me with an upgrade for my rings. we came into some money and this was the first thing he bought. its s 1.5 solitaire and a 2 carate eternity. im only 25 and my husband is 24, i only worry that people may be thinking that they are fake since they are nice and i am so young. what do you guys think ?

Stephanson, Your solitaire and eternity look absolutely Wonderful! Who cares what people think! You wear your Beautiful Blingin 3.5 ctw band and solitaire with your head HIGH with confidence!
emwink.gif

Happy anniversay!
emotion-19.gif
I wish you Many Many More!

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 3:33:57 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Don''t worry about what other people think! I agree with Blackpaw that if they think it''s fake then they probably aren''t interested in or have been exposed to diamonds really.

I got engaged when I was 23 with a 1.5 carat princess stone. In my group of friends it is the largest stone and some may think that I didn''t need a stone that big, but I love diamonds and my hubby knew that. Still even today after 7 years of marriage, it is a nice size. In some circles, 1.5 might be big and in some circles it might be small. You are the only one that has to be happy with it when you look at it!

Do you have pics of your set before you upgraded? I love before and afters!!!
here is my before, .5 pear solitaire and .5 channel half band. i loved my pear, but it wouldn''t come close to sitting flush with my band, which bothered me and that bow tie look bugged him. my husband is having that stone put into a chain setting for a necklace for me, so i will always have the diamond he proposed to me with.

6095_130657248645_618478645_3150479_6128947_n.jpg

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 3:45:56 PM
Author: Round Halo Lover
WOW!!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL set! You are a lucky lucky girl
1.gif
1.gif

What are the specs on your set? Is your wband a full eternity? Sorry for all the questions but I''m just blown away with your rings!!

PS. As others have said once you are happy who cares what anyone else thinks!!!
my solitaire is certified 1.48 color I clarity I1 measurments 7.14 x 7.13 x 4.80 mm white gold
my full eternity band is certified 2.0 color d-f clarity I1 measurments 2.90 x 3.00 x 1.90 mm white gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results