shape
carat
color
clarity

10th ANNIVERSARY UPGRADE - 2.05 AVC by GOG in Angel Setting

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Greetings to you all :wavey:

Before I start rambling on, I should mention that this is my first time posting a topic on Pricescope so you'll have to be patient...I'm French..I talk/write a lot..You may need a snack to get through this one ;-)

If anyone had told me 6 months ago that I would be sitting here posting my "bling" I would have assumed they were crazy! Yet... here I am.
I have gone from knowing absolutely nothing about diamonds/gems to becoming - dare I say - a little bitty obsessed..

I am a 41 year-old proud momma to 2 beautiful daughters, ages 9 and 8 (both going on 20). I have a passion for writing, with my first book now finally in the works (..no it's not about diamonds). I am also an avid animal lover, with a weakness for rescuing pets in need. With 2 kids, 7 pets, my life is what I like to call "Beautiful Chaos"!
And joining me along for the ride is my wonderful husband Chris :love:

We've recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary which in turn, has landed me here in the world of Pricescope!

I did not get here alone. 3 very important folks have played very important roles in this adventure:

First, my husband Chris: Thank you for your constant love and friendship. What a kind, strong and generous soul you are. Thank you for insisting that I be involved in this upgrade process. Thank you for getting excited about this along with me. (If you were pretending, then you did an awesome acting job) :lol: I love you.

To Cachette: If it wasn't for you I would still be lost in this fascinating world of diamonds. My dear dear friend, you guided me, you educated me and always gave me your honest opinion even if it sometimes meant bursting my bubble :D Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so glad you introduced me to GOOD OLD GOLD and their August Vintage Cusions!!! You're awesome!

And to Jonathan (aka Rhino) and his team at GOOD OLD GOLD: I am so very grateful for such an amazing experience! You have not seen the last of me! You will make me a very poor woman! :lol: :lol: Seriously though, Jonathan and his team endured countless questions and emails on my part. They worked tirelessly to provide me with videos and info, all the while never pressuring me. I was treated like royalty! And I must say - once I was introduced to your August Vintage Cushions... I was hooked! Top notch service, as flawless as the awesome diamonds and gems you feature.

Ok enough with all of that. let's get to it. (By the way... Photographing diamonds is an art which I have yet to perfect! Most of my photos were taken with my iPhone..Yeah I know. I must invest in a macro lens for my camera) In the meantime, thank you to Jonathan for allowing me to use a few of his photos in this post). Of course we all know any photo cannot possibly compare to the real thing... This diamond really is stunning. It takes my breath away.
And I will admit, I have become a road safety hazard...I may have to remove my ring when I am driving. The sparkle from my stone's chunky facets catches my eye...I get distracted...and the next thing you know... I am gazing into my diamond... admiring the sparkle and the light...forgetting I am driving... swirving to the left... swiving to the right. Oh COME ON!!! I am sure I am not the only one!!! There should be a warning label that comes with AVC stones!

Introducing my 10th wedding anniversary upgrade :appl:

Specs:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9200

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1jBFyyvlLs&feature=youtu.be

photo_a.jpg

photo_b.jpg

photoab.jpg

_5092.jpg

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Re: 10th ANNIVERSARY UPGRADE - 2.05 AVC by GOG in Angel Sett

Happy Anniversary! I love your AVC.. Such a beauty! Enjoy your new bling!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock

More photos as I am able to upload...

ii.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous AVC!! Congrats and happy 10th!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock

Congrats on 10 years! Those AVC's are very special :love:

SMC

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring! Would love to see some hand shots!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

FirefliesAtSunset|1365005134|3419366 said:

Thank you for the kind words Fireflies. You been a pleasure to serve and all of us here at Good Old Gold can't thank you enough for allowing us to play this special part during this time of your life. Truly we are honored. And btw I just luuuuuuuuurve this picture! :love: Nice work for an iPhone! :!:

On behalf of myself and the GOG staff.

Kindest regards,
Rhino

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Welcome and Happy Anniversary! Your new ring is gorgeous! You know that we need hand shots, right?? :cheeky:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Happy Anniversary!! and WOWEE :love: what a gorgeous ring!

yes, hand shots are a must!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

SPECTACULAR!! that is a gorgeous AVC!!! just stunning and the setting --- :lickout: --- TDF!!!

Congratulations on 10 years together!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Welcome! :wavey: Gorgeous ring! :love: Happy anniversary! :appl:

HANDSHOTS! S'il vous plait. :mrgreen:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Wow! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on your anniversary and your beautiful ring! Please post more photos, especially handshots!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

FirefliesAtSunset|1365003261|3419334 said:
Greetings to you all :wavey:

Before I start rambling on, I should mention that this is my first time posting a topic on Pricescope so you'll have to be patient...I'm French..I talk/write a lot..You may need a snack to get through this one ;-)

If anyone had told me 6 months ago that I would be sitting here posting my "bling" I would have assumed they were crazy! Yet... here I am.
I have gone from knowing absolutely nothing about diamonds/gems to becoming - dare I say - a little bitty obsessed..

I am a 41 year-old proud momma to 2 beautiful daughters, ages 9 and 8 (both going on 20). I have a passion for writing, with my first book now finally in the works (..no it's not about diamonds). I am also an avid animal lover, with a weakness for rescuing pets in need. With 2 kids, 7 pets, my life is what I like to call "Beautiful Chaos"!
And joining me along for the ride is my wonderful husband Chris :love:

We've recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary which in turn, has landed me here in the world of Pricescope!

I did not get here alone. 3 very important folks have played very important roles in this adventure:

First, my husband Chris: Thank you for your constant love and friendship. What a kind, strong and generous soul you are. Thank you for insisting that I be involved in this upgrade process. Thank you for getting excited about this along with me. (If you were pretending, then you did an awesome acting job) :lol: I love you.

To Cachette: If it wasn't for you I would still be lost in this fascinating world of diamonds. My dear dear friend, you guided me, you educated me and always gave me your honest opinion even if it sometimes meant bursting my bubble :D Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so glad you introduced me to GOOD OLD GOLD and their August Vintage Cusions!!! You're awesome!

And to Jonathan (aka Rhino) and his team at GOOD OLD GOLD: I am so very grateful for such an amazing experience! You have not seen the last of me! You will make me a very poor woman! :lol: :lol: Seriously though, Jonathan and his team endured countless questions and emails on my part. They worked tirelessly to provide me with videos and info, all the while never pressuring me. I was treated like royalty! And I must say - once I was introduced to your August Vintage Cushions... I was hooked! Top notch service, as flawless as the awesome diamonds and gems you feature.

Ok enough with all of that. let's get to it. (By the way... Photographing diamonds is an art which I have yet to perfect! Most of my photos were taken with my iPhone..Yeah I know. I must invest in a macro lens for my camera) In the meantime, thank you to Jonathan for allowing me to use a few of his photos in this post). Of course we all know any photo cannot possibly compare to the real thing... This diamond really is stunning. It takes my breath away.
And I will admit, I have become a road safety hazard...I may have to remove my ring when I am driving. The sparkle from my stone's chunky facets catches my eye...I get distracted...and the next thing you know... I am gazing into my diamond... admiring the sparkle and the light...forgetting I am driving... swirving to the left... swiving to the right. Oh COME ON!!! I am sure I am not the only one!!! There should be a warning label that comes with AVC stones!

Introducing my 10th wedding anniversary upgrade :appl:

Specs:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9200

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1jBFyyvlLs&feature=youtu.be

Awwww thanks D! I had fun helping you and you do realize that you are now my partner in crime! ;-) There is no turning back..... :bigsmile:

Great pictures btw. :)

FYI, I had the pleasure of seeing this beauty IRL and it's even more amazing then the pictures could ever show. :love:

Enjoy your beautiful ring D!

Cachette :)

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock

Hand shots soon I promise. In the meantime I am posting what I have :twirl:

InnaR

Shiny_Rock

Spectacular stone and ring! I understand what you mean by being constantly distracted to gaze on the stone while driving. :)

I plan to start a topic on my recent great experience with Jon and GOG and my own new AMAZING AVC. Your topic is helping me to kick myself into doing that.

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock

That is one of the most beautiful rings I have EVER seen! LOVE!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock

My apologies... photos are taking forever to upload! I must be doing something wrong...

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Happy anniversary!!!! Great amount of finger coverage. Enjoy your beautiful AVC!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

It's GORGEOUS! I love it. Congratulations on the ring and the anniversary!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Really, really lovely! Happy anniversary and congrats on such a pretty ring.

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock

Ok well, I have been trying to upload more photos for you all.... but seems it just won't cooperate. Anybody else having issues uploading pics..??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my, beautiful!!! :love: Happy happy anniversary!! Wear your gorgeous new AVC in health and happiness and much love!!! :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

FirefliesAtSunset|1365022949|3419630 said:
Ok well, I have been trying to upload more photos for you all.... but seems it just won't cooperate. Anybody else having issues uploading pics..??
PS is sometimes uncooperative for me too. I :love: your one hand shot though!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

gorgeous!! I'm such a solitaire gal!!!!!!!! Yummy!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary :appl: :appl: :appl:

I am so glad that you posted pics! Your photo/video of the AVC in the Angel Setting is what drew my attention to August Vintage Cushions!!!! You're actually my inspiration to be honest. I've been eyeing that setting and look on the GOG website because of you!!! I am glad you decided to come and share real pictures. :D :appl:

If you could post any more pictures... I would appreciate it so much!!! Especially a side profile shot, and some pics farther away (2 feet or more) so we can see what it looks like by someone staring at it, in real life? I hope it's not too much to ask but you're my virtual hero right now :oops:

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock

WOW the response and comments are overwhelming!!! I am trying to catch up here... and trying to upload more photos...and Pricescope just isn't cooperating! I will keep trying!
Thanks to you all for the wonderful and kind comments xox

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results