shape
carat
color
clarity

1.71ct cushion in a split shank setting

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
My friend just got engaged and because of my love of diamonds, she let me stare at it from inches away and take some photos, too :love: Doesn't hurt that we're also the same finger size, mwahaha! Her boyfriend got it for her from a Dallas, TX store called Diamond Doctor http://www.diamonddoctor.com. It sounded like the experience was pleasant for him, but he was lucky enough to fly down there to look at the diamond in person and had her cousin help out in finding out which setting she'd like. She wanted something that was a bit more unique and different and I think the prongs on this make it pretty different than what I've seen on pricescope and those around me.

Stats:
1.71ct cushion modified
F, VS2
7.34x6.23
No fluor

I thought it was so beautiful that I just had to share :lol:

holding_ring_shay.jpg

ipod_shot_shay.jpg

knife_shay.jpg

profile2_shay.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! She must be very thrilled with it - and a good friend to share it with you...and all of us, too!

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Enerchi...she adores it. She'll do something silly to him, look at the ring, and say "no take backs!" :lol:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and looks like it has really great finger coverage. :love: I agree 'no take backs'!! :naughty: :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Clever friend "no take backs"! :lol: - yeah, I wouldn't want to give that up either!! Its beautiful!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - she must be a very good friend to let you play with it, given its her brand new Ering :bigsmile:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
@behacad - it's actually a double shank setting...so no band yet. She's not sure where she'll get that yet, but she's considered taking a look at diamond doctor again, she's also considered a lower cost alternative like bluenile.com (she really likes their sapphire eternity). But if you're referring to the setting, yep, both setting and diamond were from diamond doctor! Her fiance got it in the store, they're less online and more b&m apparently. Supposedly the dallas cowboys like to shop there? haha.

and yes! we're pretty good friends, with the same ring size, so we plan on some swapping x_x I don't think that's bad luck if it's just for an hour or so right?! :shock:

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
So very pretty! I really love the setting, I've never seen one quite like it. Something about the shape of the prongs really got my attention.

LucasRobinson

Rough_Rock
This ring is amazing and I think her girlfriend liked it very much. I just could not locate that design at diamonddoctor.com. Anyone can give me the exact link? :???:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results