shape
carat
color
clarity

1.52 J VS1 Oval in James Allen Common Prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
FI proposed at the Botanical Gardens today! We love how the ring turned out from James Allen. Showing love for the ovals...

flowerhandshot.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring. Great looking hand btw!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Taken inside... yellow lighting, yellow walls, and my J stone still looks white to me most of the time. Only thing we''ve talked about changing is the prongs when we send the ring back so the wedding band can be made. I was considering have the prongs changed to mini claws (I''m a sucker for Leon Mege claws). The ring looked a bit like a rectangle in some pics (cell phone shots), and I think claw prongs might make it more streamlined? FI doesn''t want the prongs to cover up the diamond though. What do you guys think? I''ll love it either way.

ringonbook.jpg

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Thanks akmiss and D&T! Hehe D&T, thank you for the hand compliment, but I''ve learned hand+macro mode = scary!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow honey that ring is GORGEOUS
30.gif
im getting to really like these ovals, and yours is beautiful
36.gif
congrats on your engagement
21.gif

bugaboo

Shiny_Rock
gorgous, gorgous, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats to you both!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that''s OVALtastic!!!!

gorgeous!
31.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thats beautiful! I always thought it was hard to find a pretty oval but you definitly found one! Congrats!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful oval! They are just so elegant-looking. Congratulations on your engagement and your gorgeous ring!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It is very very beautiful...ovals are just dreamy. Congratulations!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!! That is oval heaven. I love it! I would do talon prongs too. But I love it on your finger and the proportions are just perfect!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks GREAT. It looks like a very very well cut oval. Congrats!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow....its HUGE!!! I always love oval. Its hard to find a good one. I see that you have find a good one. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Wow, thanks for all of the compliments everyone! I had my heart set on an oval, and I eyed this one for the longest time. I was still very nervous about buying an oval without seeing it first. But we went ahead and got it and once I saw it in person, it was LOVE! Lol, I thought it was a trick of jewelry store lights that diamonds were this sparkly. But this baby sparkles in all kinds of lights. Hehe, and I definitely love the finger coverage of an oval. Soooo grateful to Pricescope for educating us about buying diamonds online. And pretty happy with FI too!
5.gif

carabella

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring -- I love ovals and your center stone and setting is just stunning!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It''s stunning! I just love ovals. Congratulations!!!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
W
30.gif
W! I love your ring - it looks gorgeous on your hand! Congratulations!

I like the idea of mini claw prongs, I think they would be beautiful on that gorgeous oval.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is lovely.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty and feminine, a beautiful ring.
And it looks gorgeous on your hand.
I love ovals, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results