shape
carat
color
clarity

1.25 asscher on size 6?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone. I will be getting engaged some time in the near future and was wondering if anyone has a 1-1.25 asscher? I dont know the exact size of the stone, i just know that it is atleast a 1ct, probably closer to a 1.25. I have been patiently waiting, and I was just wondering what it might look like on my finger. I''m a 5 3/4. Waiting for the proposal(which i have no idea when its coming) is too much!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d look through the Eyecandy Thread at the top of this page. Plenty to oogle at there including a number of asschers.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
thanks. I''ll take a look. Hopefully I won''t have to wait much longer. :)

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
wow they are gorgeous rings thanks! The setting i picked out is very much like the 1.5 asscher. Its a micropave eternity and is also on the prongs. That made me feel much better about a 1.25 asscher(i know they face up smaller) on what i think are my chubby fingers! I havent seen the setting with a diamond in it since the day I picked it out so i sort of forgot! Id be happy with any asscher though-i love the cut. Id rather have the cut i like on a smaller stone than a big stone that im not crazy about!

Thanks again! I can''t wait to see mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results