shape
carat
color
clarity

0.8 Round with larger halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sundancer10

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I got engaged over the weekend and wanted to share my beautiful ring! I researched ring styles on here for awhile before picking my setting out and this is what I ended up with!

The center stone was left to me by my mom and is 0.8 carats, VVS1, G color. The setting is from a B&M and is 0.9 TCW. I know most people like a smaller halo, and I thought I did too until I found my setting. Please let me know what you think!

giacm100.jpg

sred2

Rough_Rock
WOW!!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
ooooo, very pretty, definitely a different look than the pave halos. Almost looks like a delicate flower.
3.gif
Very nice!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love the design. Congrats!!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s beautiful, lots of sparkle and tons of finger coverage, in a sweet design! and i love that the center stone is from your mom, this is a wonderful way to keep her close. enjoy!!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring! I love halos and love that yours is a tad different from the normal pave halo I usually see. Very nice!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks amazing--I love it!

cheers--Sharon

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, it is so pretty and LOVE all that finger coverage! Looks like a beautiful flower!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I really like the larger stones i nthe halo. I'd been trying to find a semi mount like that, but haven't seen any except 1 or 2 that turned up on ebay. I finally gave up & bought something else.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous, I love the larger halo stones. Congratulations on your engagement!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
WOW Congratulations on your engagement and I absolutely LOVE the halo!! With the bigger stones it makes the ring look like a beautiful sparklie flower!!!!! Love it!!! More pictures please???

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Very Beautiful! It sparkles like crazy, and I love that it kinda looks like a flower! So unique! Congrats!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s gorgeous, and it looks huge and sparkly!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results