shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to Find Aveda Burnished

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Since I find myself among the worlds most brilliant shoppers, I am hoping that one of you will be able to help me find something. I have a lipstick made by Aveda and the color is called Burnished. It is the perfect color

30.gif
. I have tired their web page, their stores, and calling them. I do not know where else to look. I have looked on eBay but no luck thus far. Any thoughts on where I could find it?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock

Matty,

There are many fabulous Aveda items I love too. I have been through the same thing. They change colors and scents due to the ingredient supply and leave you hanging.

I live in Tulsa, we have several Aveda retailers here...I will call them for you and see if anyone has old stock. Most aren''t open until Tuesday. Would you write again as much info about the product you think may help the search?

You are so used to seeing that perfect color that you may be blinded to see anything but that. Use something entirely different for a week, and then try to find a new perfect shade. It may be all you can do, if there is no stock left. The clinque counter has cult following for some shade...it is called blackberry or black raisin or something. I have heard it works on absolutely every skin tone. After your week of cleansing your eye...you might attempt that one. (I don''t know the name...but the counter does. It is there highest volume moving product.)

Sharing in your frustration. DKS
13.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness if you find my lipstick I will owe you big time! I have been searching for a place to buy it and would snap up every single one!
The bottom of the tube says "Aveda Burnished Bruni net wt/poinds net 0.12oz/3.4g Aveda Corp., Dist., Mpls., MN 55449 USA London W1K 3BQ"
It is Black Honey Almost Lipstick and it is very cute. I have tried giving up my lipstick...but I just love it so. I now save it for special occasions only, which I have to admit does sound silly when I say it aloud. Most days I wear carmex as my lipstick or Stilia Ink with carmex over it. Nothing I have found compliments the paleness of my skin tone and still lets me wear red lipstick.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
BLACK HONEY thats it! Does it do anything for you? I think I may try it soon. Lancome has a feebie this month...I always try to give the freebie a chance...a good week...then I toss it and come back in and buy one that will work...ughh.

When did you last buy your beloved?

I was able to get our Aveda store on the tele today..she said.."Oh thats been discontinued...but wait I will dig for your web friend...I waited, and waited, she returned and said, "Nooo, I am sorry I tried".

We do have a few Aveda salons in the outlying areas...that may not have the foot traffic to affect inventory...I''ll give them a buzz. They are all closed on Monday. Stay tuned.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i am having the same problem. i fell in love with the perfect eye shadow by Aveda called beach pebble. i can''t find it anywhere!!
39.gif

if any finds it- let me know
2.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
There are companies that will custom replicate your lipstick / eyeshadow / blush / etc.. if you send them a sample. One of them is http://www.threecustom.com. There are a few others out there. Just an option if you can''t find the original! Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My salon carries Aveda products and am getting my roots done this week, I will check to see if they have your color lipstick. A shot in the dark perhaps, but does Sephora carry Aveda products???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks MC, I knew it was a shot in the dark....
4.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
matatora is this the color you are looking for???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aveda-Lip-Satin-Plus-Fresh-Essence-in-Burnished-NEW_W0QQitemZ5635560176QQcategoryZ11866QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
oh fyi i just bought the clinique black honey this weekend...its actually a really great color and very sheer, low maintenance but enough to brighten my face.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2005 10:35:15 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
matatora is this the color you are looking for???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aveda-Lip-Satin-Plus-Fresh-Essence-in-Burnished-NEW_W0QQitemZ5635560176QQcategoryZ11866QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I''m not sure if that it is it or not, but it is worth the money to find out. Thanks PNP!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Wow Matty, that looks promising. I viewed all of her other items...wonder about her story? Tons of great stuff! Did you email her and ask if she had any dups? Try it...she may have a stock pile...and a buy it now price.

I''ll be back with what I learn.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Great thinking DKS! I just did....I hope she says yes.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2005 12:46:11 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I could only find...

13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

TWELVE TUBES AT HALF PRICE....$9.00 each!!!!!

Check your pm for details...
30.gif
I am soo excited!!!! 12 tubes MINE ALL MINE *insert demented laugh here*
36.gif
Yea for DKS!!!!
36.gif
What a find!!!!!
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You really bought all twelve? Man...that is lipstick love, baby! Geeze, wish I had bought Aveda stock this morning...insider trading I would be guilty of.

So thrilled to have been a help. Makes my day!

Kiss Kiss-dks

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
So I ordered the Lip Sheers and they arrived Friday. I called Sat and mentioned them to my mother, and as it turns out my older sister has been searching for the exact same color.
emlips.gif
So yesterday I mailed her four of them. Life is soo strange sometimes.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Me too! I owe you one big time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results