shape
carat
color
clarity

what the heck is an interlap

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blaineypoo

Rough_Rock
Ok, here''''s what I''''m working with....Ive been given a budget of about $1000. for my e-ring (sigh, work with what you can get), so my expectations arnt steller. What is an interlap, and do they pass for diamonds? Im figuring realisticly:
a. moissanite
b.cz from wink
c. an I2 .30 ct diamond. LOL
I''''d of course, like to get the nicest thing i can...but when youre working w/ a budget, ya know.....
Here''''s the vote...A, B or C? Help me out guys.

ps...i THINK im leaning toward the royal channel ring from bellajewlery company on ebay. Hard to pick an e ring w/o seeing it first, though, ya know?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
An interlap is a CZ and Wink carries them. They are a nice quality sim without a huge pricetag like the Ashas.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
White sapphire anyone ?
2.gif

Btw, what is the scoop with Asha? It seems impossible to find any detail about the result of their technology, bar their own marketing.
I wish they used diamond coating on wedding bands (or precious metal base in general) - the results look tremendous! At leats for the industrial applications (coating metal parts) I am more familiar with...

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, if you''re looking for more information on simulants, i.e. Asha, VG, Interlaps, Moissanite, you might want to check out the following website. There is an ongoing discussion about simulants that''s quite educational.

http://www.simstalk.com/f47-simulants.html

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
I would go with a moissanite. I purchased a interlap and no way it looks real. Moissanite ( if you shop around for the best quality stone, not green and all) will give you the most sparkle and a larger size stone.

Of course a real diamond will give you sparkle to if its cut well and not full of inclusions that take away from the beauty but size is the issue there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results