shape
carat
color
clarity

Vaccum Cleaners?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, I think I"m going with a commercial red line Eureka Sanitaire. It''s a heavy beast but I''m a strong gal...any other reviews would still be welcome!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Recently bought the Dyson Animal, and we LOVE it. However, it is our first top of the line vacuum purchase so I can''t really compare it to others. We have two pomeranians who have been shedding like crazy and I was able to clean everything from the floors to the sofas. Even when I thought the carpet was clean it still picked up a canister worth of dirt!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM -

I can''t say enough good things about the Dyson. I am sure that if you bought it from a reputable dealer or even someplace like Sears, etc. you could return it if you were not satisifed within a reasonable period of time. You would just have to ask at the time of purchase. The container that collects dirt can be emptied very easily every time you use it. No more putting the vacuum away with dirt and animal dander in it!

Good luck with your decision - a good vacuum really is an investment to be researched before purchase. I just happened to purchase mine at Sears because the saleslady gave me a demonstration. It helps to try before you buy.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
MMM- Did you buy your vacuum yet?
We are going tobuy the Dyson DC14 Animal this weekend. I am SO STOKED!
A friend in Texas let us borrow hers before we moved to Cali. WONDERFUL! I do not have enough words to praise this vacuum.
It was like shampooing the carpet and I don''t even want to describe the nastiness of the dust bunnies sucked in by this thing.
If you are still debating, I say try out the Dyson. I bet you won''t return it.

Rube

Shiny_Rock
We have a Dyson Animal too, and LOVE IT.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results