shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks for nothing Victoria Secret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''ll admit it, I had a mild to moderate obsession with Pout Intimates from Victoria Secret.

I thought the undies were down right adorable...the designs were totally cute with the ruffles, and seasonal print, and pockets and girly boxers...4 for $25 was friendly enough...and darn it, they were "different" than normal boring underwear...

And you know what? Miss. Victoria decided to 86'' em!!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am so bummed. I really looked forward to buying new "intimates" seasonly, so I could enjoy the cutesy prints and stuff all season long...it made me feel "festive"! And now, I don''t know where to get them!

VS website has a few hanger-ons...but, I already have those. I want to continue my love affair with Pout...so do any of you smart, smart ladies have any idea who sells this brand and where I can order them from???

TIA!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I know how you feel. They had a style bra that I just love in my size and then about 2-3 years ago they stopped making the size I wear!!!!!!!!!! I searched everywhere and nobody really made a size that fit me right.

So anyway.......I had to buy the next size which was loose and they changed the band around the bodice and it irritates my skin. I never took them back yet and there is about 3 of em''. Now a couple of months ago I noticed that they are now making my size again so I have to go check them out and see if the band is made out of the same material that irritates my skin. Hopefully not. Stupid VS!!!!!!
29.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Italia, I had never head of the Pout line, and I'm a huge VS fan; I thought immediately that you were describing the PINK line and was horrified! Have you checked out the PINK line? I have some that have ruffles, lace, bows, and other cute trims, but they are stretchy cotton and extremely comfy! They don't have as many seasonal prints, but they do have cute, fun prints. Maybe they could be an acceptable substitute?

ETA: They are generally 5/$25
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results