shape
carat
color
clarity

TA DA...New Coussin LV!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay after many weeks of hoping....my sweet hubby did get me what I was hoping for on my birthday! The LV GM Coussin bag!

Here are some pictures...tee hee. I love it! It fits perfectly under the arm which is exactly what I wanted! It's empty here so it tends to bow inwards in the pictures because it wants to collapse in on itself.

LV coussin 2005.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the inside, it''s dark so it''s hard to see but the inside is a soft brushed kind of velvet in a dark burgundy red. It''s beautiful.

LV bag inside 2005.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here is a kind of blurry picture that shows it under my arm...hope it''s visible! It fits right under the arm and doesn''t get in the way of any movement and also shows slim from the side view. But it''s pretty big inside!

LV bag shoulder 2005.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and i had to sneak in this ADORABLE picture of my little halloween angel...
30.gif

portia angel 2005.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Mara, I''m sure you will love wearing it. It''s a great bag, enjoy!!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooohh, I LOVE IT!!! I must have one. It looks great, just the perfect size. I''m so happy for you!

And Portia is just the most adorable angel!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh look at Portia, she is like I''m an angel mommy aren''t I??? Too cute!!!
12.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
This picture shows..as Greg says...'two of your favorite things'...my rings and my new LV!

LV and diamond 2005.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Very nice bag...I have the same red suede interior and there is something very special about it. i think that Louis last forever and they are not all expensive....the best is when the straps get really dark....it just makes you feel like a million bucks no matter what you''re wearing

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bag Mara, and guess what? I got mine too!!! I received it yesterday as well.
I didn''t want to say anything, but I ended up getting it on ebay from someone who just got it on July 12th.
It''s beautiful, but mine does have a few scratches on the bottom, not too bad because the bag is fairly new, but apparently unavoidable due to the nature of the bag.
So, be careful where you place your bag.

Here is a picture of the bag from the seller.
2.gif

View attachment Picture2902.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s awesome!! I love everything about it. My fave pic is the one with the ring too.

2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha Kayla you sneaky girl!! I love it!

I really like the bag, it's just so user friendly which is a requirement for me to love a purse and use it day in and day out. I am a little freaked on getting it dirty or scratched, but it IS a bag I plan to use alot so I guess I should just get over it and just don't drop coffee on it or anything drastic.
2.gif

The funny thing was that Greg, after having the experience on going into the store and purchasing it (and making friends with the store manager etc)...they had ONE in the drawer and it was only because they were just opening the store, so he would have had to order it otherwise I guess...he is now totally not as derogatory about the nature of spending $800 on a purse...because he saw how happy it made me and also because he had fun purchasing it and he recognizes that their stuff is well-made and he knows I will really use it. So now he is actually more PRO than he was before on spending on items like this. I pointed out that this was not any more frivolous than buying a diamond or something fun for the car or the house etc.
31.gif

mmm...so true about it making you feel like a million bucks...I felt like whatever I was wearing looked better with my new bag on the shoulder!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh you two are making me rethink my anti LV bag stand...that just looks soo practical. Hmmm.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now I just need a cute little wallet to match my new bag...

I have a Coach coin purse with my cards and $$ but I am horrible about a ''wallet''...I just carry a few cards with me and cash. I don''t normally keep alot of coins. This little wallet is something like $230 and holds 3 cards and coins/cash in the pocket. Could work out fabulously. I also never carry a checkbook so I don''t like anything big.

ludlow wallet LV.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky you! That''s a lovely bag!

I am such a LV addict - you know it''s not a good sign when the sales associate rings u to let you know that she''s put aside the latest arrival aside for u because u just GOTTA have it
2.gif

Have u seen the LV monogram vienna bags? It is taking forever to get to Australia! I am lusting for one of those big time
11.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hey mara, this bag comes in both the horizontal and vertical version?

What made u pick the vertical version?

LV Coussin GM.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, I love the horizontal version. I''ve never seen that before.
30.gif

I have a question about the darkening of the leather: The handles on my Speedy have darkened over the last year, and they are darker right where my hand carries the handle. I use Apple leather cleaner and conditioner on it regularly. Should I not worry about that, or is there a way to get the darker area to lighten up a bit?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2005 7:24:00 AM
Author: diamondlil
Oh WOW, I love the horizontal version. I''ve never seen that before.
30.gif

I have a question about the darkening of the leather: The handles on my Speedy have darkened over the last year, and they are darker right where my hand carries the handle. I use Apple leather cleaner and conditioner on it regularly. Should I not worry about that, or is there a way to get the darker area to lighten up a bit?

Oooh diamondlil, don''t worry about the ''darkening''. Your bag is just developing a ''patina'', and that is a very good thing. Natural oils from our hands will get onto the part of the handle we touch when we carry the bags, so don''t worry about that area being a little darker. The apple leather conditioner is good, I use coach leather conditioner, cos I can''t get the apple ones over here in melbourne.

I tend to break in my new LV bags for at least a year before using conditioners on them - this was the advice I got from the lady at the LV boutique when I first started collecting these bags.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2005 1:44:12 AM
Author: Mara
Now I just need a cute little wallet to match my new bag...

Mara, don''t laugh, but I actually just ordered that wallet to go with my LV pochette croissant and it should be coming today from eluxury! At least when I tracked it down.
I have the monogram tresor wallet and it is a little too big for the pochette, even though it is only 5.5"x3.5", but it is kind of thick.
The ludlow seems like it will fit better and allow me to add more stuff into the bag.
I will let you know what I think when I get it.
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I have to say that I really don''t like the look of the leather brand new, I like it just as it starts to turn honey and even better when it is honey with that patina shine.
I have never used leather conditioner on my bags though. Hmmmm, maybe I should?
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
JL I''d never seen the horizontal version!! I didn''t see it on the LV site. That website is HORRIBLE to navigate. Also the Coussin was not on eLuxury, so I had to really dig to find it!

I chose the vertical because I''d seen a client with it and it was perfect for her arm and it looked great on her. The horizontal is VERY CUTE (and would be tempting!!) but I am happy to say I think I like the vertical better!! THANK GOD since Greg would kill me if I changed my mind now!

I also really like the Vavin (I think that''s the name?) GM which is kind of like the flat envelope looking thing for under the arm, but with one strap, and I thought that I would get that one next...so it''d be somewhat shaped like the horizontal Coussin I guess...just no extra stripe of leather I think.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayla, please let me know what you think of the wallet!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2005 6:34:17 AM
Author: JadeLeaves
Hey mara, this bag comes in both the horizontal and vertical version?

What made u pick the vertical version?

I imagine that the horizontal one is either a shorter (height wise) or longer (length wise) version of the one Mara has.
It must be one or the other because the vertical one is square shaped- 10.6x10.6" and the horizontal style is definitely not square shaped, it is definitely rectangular.
Do you know what the measurements on it are?
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that wallet. I have a LV wallet in red patent leather, but it''s hard putting money in and out of it. If it were a bit longer that would help.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I think the horizontal one is shorter height wise, because if you count the "LV"''s, there are only two going down the middle and three horizontally across the bag, while the one Mara has has three down the middle and three across.
2.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I love it!
I remember reading that you were going to get one for your birthday...so I had been keeping my eyes open for pictures!! :)
its fabulous! I hope you had a great birthday too!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I got the wallet. It is very small, alot smaller than my other wallet and a lot thinner, so it will definitely fit into anything, even the LV pochette makeup bag.
It fits 2 CC nicely. There is room for one more, but I usually only carry my two bank debit cards anyway. The CC area is not built to fit $ bills, unless you fold them twice. It is very tight.
I would put my $ bills in the coin compartment instead.
I carry my Driver''s license and registration seperately in a card holder anyway, so I don''t have to worry about space for that.

Pictures..
2.gif

132_3203 (2).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This is next to my other wallet.
If you plan to carry more stuff, get a different wallet. THe other one I have is great, it just takes up a lot of room in the pochette. And lately I don''t need a wallet for anything more than my debit card and a few $ bills and coins.
2.gif

132_3205 (2).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I thought you would get a kick out of this. When I bought the coussin off the woman on ebay, she sent me a little gift to say thanks....

A bottle of Louis Vuitton Nail polish in the color "brown". It is the same color as the brown on the monogram canvas. Very cute, but not exactly a french manicure color.
2.gif
NIce for the fall though and it would look great with the Juicy velour Willy Wonka hoodie set!
27.gif

132_3214 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results