shape
carat
color
clarity

Stylish leather backpack (city style) sought

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I am desperately seeking a stylish leather backpack. Not a camping outdoorsy type, but a city type. My old one has fallen apart and with a toddler they are so useful as it allows free hands and a place to put things.

So, seeing PS is such a great resource and fountain of knowledge
36.gif
, any ideas anyone. I live in the UK so needs to be well known brand or able to be bought here and shipped to UK.

PLease, please please, if you know of any - let me know.

Thanks
D2B

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi baby monster,
Will have a look at the website. It is amazing what resources are out there if you know about them
26.gif
. Yep, I do want a leather one, as I want to be able to have the options of using it without my toddler and still look like a quality bag.

Thanks
D2B

Edited to add, have had a quick look at the website, what a great find - thanks!

However, still looking, so feel free to add any others

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Did you take a look at Longchamp? Here in Belgium their bags are pretty popular and not too expensive. I saw a black leather backpack on their website (but they only had one type available in leather. The rest are heavy-duty canvas with leather accents). Also, I believe that they have stores in the UK.
I have one of the canvas ones and it''s good quality. Has lasted me for years and I still use it.
Hope that helps
2.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, check out coach. Their backpacks are rather plain but they''re quality leather. You can find older models that are not in stores anymore on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results