shape
carat
color
clarity

Stuff Swap

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone been to one of these?

A girlfirend of mine hosts one about 3x a year, and they are a blast! Basicially, For those who have not yet been to one, anything goes. All items are welcome. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, beauty products, accessories, books, etc. It''s all good. Your trash is usually someone else''s treasure. And if not, any unclaimed items at the end of the night are chauffeured to Goodwill. If you have a little or if you have a lot. It doesn''t matter. It''s chick nite with a twist.

Each gal gets up and "pitches" their stuff to the group, and if you want something, then you yell out for it. What''s really fun is hearing the stories that everyone tells about a certain piece- "I bought this 3 years ago ''cause it was such a good deal, but I never lost the 10 pounds it took to fit into it!" or "I picked this up at the last swap but never used it, so here it is again."

We had about 15 gals at the swap this past saturday, and it got a bit crazy, but the hostess did a great job keeping everyone on track. I met a couple of new people, and came home with some cool stuff- a couple of books, a scarf, denim shorts, 2 tees, a sweater, makeup bag, and perfume.

Of course, there''s food and booze involved!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that sounds like an awesome idea!!

i have two big bags of stuff i cleaned out of my closet 2 weeks ago for goodwill, maybe now i will try to get my gals together to do this and we can have some food, alcohol and a few laughs while we''re at it. perfect timing too, everyone is buying and getting rid of stuff for fall and winter!

HMM. Thanks for the tip!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ohhh- how cool would it be to get some PS girls together to swap??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now you''re talking jcrow, how fun would that be???
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
I know!! we got some girls with great taste around here!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh...bring that little Tiffany baubble of yours...I'll swap you...HEY I'VE GOT DIBBS! I called it! I called it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nah DF has first dibs, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results