shape
carat
color
clarity

Soon To Be Hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A little while ago a web page was mentioned customizedglamgirl.com, under BWW. I ordered a little black velour hoodie with light blue thread. It came via USPS today. It is really comfy and I happy with the font and color. What do ya’ll think?

stb mrsv velor hoodie.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Nice. Did you get it written across your booty too
9.gif
I''ve seen that in alot of magazines.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
No I did not order any pants...I wanted to see if the quality is there since they are fairly cheap, but they are nearly a nice as the juicy ones I was given.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you should blur your new Last Name!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am not worried about it
2.gif
...it wont be my name for at least anoter 2 years...and it is very common in both states I live in! That and you cannot change photos that have already been posted.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok~ Just watching out for you

In that case it''s really cool.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I appreciate it, when I moved to NJ I meet several Vans. VanDeveer is very common as is Van Zant… Sometimes I forget that people would worry about things like that as I have the most common last name possible it seems, at least in English speaking countries.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Mat I love it!! How cute!! Now I want one!! See how dangerous PS is for my spending habits?
39.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think hoodies like that are really cute. I thought about having one made for a sec but then I realized I would feel silly wearing it AFTER the wedding so I never ordered one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results