shape
carat
color
clarity

Ski Equipment--What do you have or wish for?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am finally looking to replace my downhill ski equipment--and of those PS''s who ski I was wondering what people are presently using and what might be on a wish list. I have demo''d some "Head" and "Solomon" brands in ski''s--and with the new "tech" they both seem pretty sweet. Where we ski (Sunshine, Lake Louise, Whistler, Golden, Nakiska, and Fernie) the conditions are quite varied from day to day...............

This year I blew the wad on Spyder skiwear and couldn''t be happier with its functionality/style....but now for the hardware.....????? Opinions welcome!

cheers--Sharon

bez

Rough_Rock
I am a big fan of Volkl. Their equipment is top of the line and is very well engineered and constructed of the highest quality materials. Spyder is my choice for skiwear. Try to demo if you can. I am quite jealous that you get to ski Alberta/BC regularly. We took a trip to Banff area two years ago and loved it. This year we are going to Whistler.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Banff is in my "backyard"...and the other areas are as "convenient". Thank you--I love it too!
Just talked to my Vancouverite sister who will be in Whistler at the end of the month--they regularily stay at either of two friends condo''s....oh, the life....

Anyway, had a friend who had Volki ski''s and would downhill on none other.. Enjoy Whistler!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2005 4:53:48 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
I got some new ski''s - I demo''ed them in Oz 6 months ago and out of the range on offer I bought what the importer called the ''volvo'' of ski''s.
I dare not tell my volvo driving Swiss skier freind.
HI:

Oh, "Volvo"......they have side air bags then. Bonus!!
2.gif
(and I haven''t had a drink yet....pretty scary...)
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Rossignal Bandit XX''s. For me, they are great all aound skis if you are not going to have a bunch of speciality pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results