shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It seems that there have been quite a few threads recently where people are planning on purchasing a Coach item, and I thought it would be fun if we all showed each other what we got! So let''s see your Coach collection!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and I both got this bag, but she got the brown and I got the black

coachblack1.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
FI got me a Coach giftcard for Christmas, and this is one of the bags I used it on. The strap is adjustable so you can make it longer, but I prefer it shorter.

coachbrown3.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And last, but most certainly not least, my engagement shoes!
30.gif

cshoe3.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great collection, love the shoes.
36.gif
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the shoes!! Those are the one of the cutest, classiest pair of shoes I''ve seen in awhile.

I''m just not a fan of the Coach signature pattern , although I do love the patchwork purses. I really wanted to buy the gold/purple patchwork one last season.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I have been WAITING for this thread...I''ll be doing my photo shoot tomorrow!!! (how on earth am I supposed to go to bed NOW? I''m going to have images of Star''s beautiful shoes dancing in my head!!)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy123 - Thanks! Shoes are my main vice, but handbags are a close second.

miraclesrule - I assume you''re referring to the second pair! They are my favorites as well! I was with FI when I saw them for the first time and we both fell in love with them instantly, which is saying something for him because he usually says all shoes look the same and he doesn''t care about them either way. However, he loved these as much as I did and went back and bought them for me, then gave them to me on the same night he proposed. What a guy!

SDL - I actually drove by a DSW tonight and thought of you! LOL!

Elmorton - I''m looking forward to seeing your photos! Woohoo!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Starting with my shoes...they''re not that exciting compared to Star''s gorgeous pairs (I''m still salivating, seriously), but I found them on uber clearance at T.J.Maxx, so that''s fun!

elmortcoach1.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My small black bags - the wristlet was the first piece of coach that I bought myself after receiving my first paycheck. :)

elmortcoach2.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
The white bags and sunglasses - I LOVE Von Maur for it''s clearance racks...I feel like I practically stole the braided strap hobo, and it''s one of my faves. The wristlet was also one that I saw at the coach store, talked myself out of it, and then found it at the factory store a year later for a fraction of the original tag.

elmortcoach3.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
The brown bags...these are pretty much all my favorites. The hippie bag and brown wallet were my very first coach pieces - my mom gave them to me for Christmas when I was a senior in high school. The legacy is the newest - another clearance piece at Von Maur that I was really excited to find.

elmortcoach5.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
The big mama bags... the Hamptons one is what I carry for work - it came with a diaper pad (!) so uh, I think it''s supposed to be a baby bag, but it is PERFECT for teaching because it has a bunch of pockets and room for books.

The other bag is a Christmas gift from my mom this year. I was floored when she gave it to me. Earlier in the month, we went to our first gemstone roundtable (Richard Homer) - so my mom wrote on the tag "Dibs Elmorton, second dibs Elmorton''s mom" because she wasn''t sure if I''d like it (I know, right?!?! Of course I love it!!!). I''ll admit, it''s a lot biggger than what I usually carry, but I do feel pretty amazing when I take it somewhere.

elmortcoach6.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Last one - the whole collection. This is where I realized that I have a serious coach problem! Does anyone know of a support group?!?! ;-) Anyway, thanks for looking! And Star, thanks so much for starting this thread!! I love your collection and I''m looking forward to seeing more coach eye candy!!!

elmortcoach7.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, Elmorton! Great collection! I love everything, but especially the white braided strap hobo.
30.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man...I see some serious picture taking in my future! I will have to work on it so I can post my collection.

LOVE the brown heels, Star!

And Elmorton-I love that wristlet with the buckle in your brown collection, so classic!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Star!! I waffled back and forth on that one so many times and I'm glad I finally got it. The strap has such nice workmanship...ahhh, that's what I heart about coach :)

Thanks, Miscka! I love the styles with the turnlock, but unfortunately the wristlet is the least roomy of all of them. I can barely get my phone, an ID, a lipgloss, and a couple of dollars in there!

Looking forward to seeing your photoshoot!!! Hurry up, please :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ive finally got my photos but I''ll have to upload them later...

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
great thread! I will take pics later. I have had a Coach obsession for the last year or so. I really love the bags and you can get so many more for the same $$$ as Balenciaga...so since the pregnancy I have only bought coach (and a gucci) but no more bbags for me!

Nice collection ladies.

Star Sparkle-I actually have your engagment shoes...they were on sale at Macy''s a few weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results