color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Updated shot of my whole collection.
21.gif

ETA: Sorry it's sooo small . . . for some reason, I couldn't get it to upload in a larger size!
7.gif

100_0549.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Irish, what a smart bag! I think we need a bling shot with your new 5-petal, too :)

Freke, I heart the glitter bag! More pics, please!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/4/2010 3:35:35 PM
Author: Elmorton
Irish, what a smart bag! I think we need a bling shot with your new 5-petal, too :)

El, ask and you shall receive!
16.gif

WFPendantCoach.JPG

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo, I was able to get a new purse yesterday.
I took my Parker Hippie(purse I got in May) to my boutique because it was fraying in an odd place. The manager looked at it and let me return that and get a new bag!
So after some hemming and hawing with one or two bags, I went over to a bag that I''ve been eying since it came out.

Here''s my new Brooke, I love it!!

2010_0123Jan100007.JPG

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is with the new scarf that the manager talked me into! I love it so much, it even has little sequins on it.
I''m really so excited that I was able to get this purse, it''s wonderful!

2010_0123Jan100012.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
This week was Coach madness. I was able to get to two different outlets.
My first purchase from Friday

resizewallet1.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
The back

dssdvdsvsdvdsvdsvsd.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

From this week.

New wristlet. It looks black, but is brown

resizewrist.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

The new purse, which I LOVE!

jgggggggggggg.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Another shot

erbgrebrbbbbb.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my latest additions bought them all within the week. . I needed to get with the times. I''d been carrying the same coach for 5yrs before this purchase. I guess that could justify spending frenzy!
32.gif
Black Nancy signature stripe tote, Khaki and metallic signature Chesea duffle, Hampton Mosaic suede and leather hobo, and Khaki and metallic signature Hampton clutch wallet. Boy did I get so FANTASTIC deals
19.gif

feb012110coach fest.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new purse Emm, the bling shot is great too!
Date: 1/6/2010 1:26:32 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 1/4/2010 3:35:35 PM

El, ask and you shall receive!
16.gif

WFPendantCoach.JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks BG! Did you decide to get the white Coach that everyone has been rooting for in your thread?
9.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Hitting the outlet tomorrow for a little V-day shopping...anybody been recently? I''m hoping for some good sales/good finds!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2010 8:33:14 PM
Hitting the outlet tomorrow for a little V-day shopping...anybody been recently? I''m hoping for some good sales/good finds!
Lucky you Elmorton! Hope you find some terrific deals! I got a coupon in my email not too long ago and thought about going, but this darn snow has kept me home. Seems like they''re increasing the coupon frequency too - I swear I get them at least once/month now!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Cel, I don''t get the e-mails at all! Do you know where you signed up? I''ve gotten ONE for the outlet. I found out that there was going to be a coupon online, so I did get a good deal...but I''d love to get the notices!

Anyway - I''ve been wanting a purple bag, and I figured spring would be good timing. Here''s what I bought - frankly, I''m having a little buyer''s remorse. I don''t typically go for any item with a label splashed across it, and this is more than a little splashy. But the tags are off and the outlet isn''t nearby, so I''m not planning on returning it. I love the shape, the color, the price...so I''m hoping it will grow on me a bit more. I have a feeling it will with spring coming.

purplecoach1.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
El I really like the color I think in the Spring/Summer you will love it.

Anyone with a Coach Madison Sabrina willing to post a few more pics of it for me to see...am considering getting one at the outlet and would like to see it on someone''s arm I''m thinking the large leather not the fabric not sure about color perhaps the red or the walnut or the grey if I can find them. I know my outlet has the grey and red for sure

Pretty pls!!!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I have a large Madison Sabrina bag in grey leather; I''m off to a birthday dinner but I''ll post some pics when I get back :)

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2010 8:11:14 PM
Cel, I don''t get the e-mails at all! Do you know where you signed up? I''ve gotten ONE for the outlet. I found out that there was going to be a coupon online, so I did get a good deal...but I''d love to get the notices!

Anyway - I''ve been wanting a purple bag, and I figured spring would be good timing. Here''s what I bought - frankly, I''m having a little buyer''s remorse. I don''t typically go for any item with a label splashed across it, and this is more than a little splashy. But the tags are off and the outlet isn''t nearby, so I''m not planning on returning it. I love the shape, the color, the price...so I''m hoping it will grow on me a bit more. I have a feeling it will with spring coming.

I like the color.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 7:24:13 PM
Author: DearBuddha
I have a large Madison Sabrina bag in grey leather; I''m off to a birthday dinner but I''ll post some pics when I get back :)

Thank you, thank you DearBuddha!!!! I would LOVE to see them and I''ll keep checking back I really, really like the shape of the Sabrina but apparently they are no longer being made so I''ll have to get one at the outlet.

So far they have the cherry, grey, walnut, and cobalt blue patent but no black or any other color...
Any advice in terms of if I went with the grey??? I too want the large

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 11:52:15 AM
Author: btrflygrl23

Thank you, thank you DearBuddha!!!! I would LOVE to see them and I''ll keep checking back I really, really like the shape of the Sabrina but apparently they are no longer being made so I''ll have to get one at the outlet.

So far they have the cherry, grey, walnut, and cobalt blue patent but no black or any other color...

Here''s my lg. Madison Sabrina in grey leather. For a size reference, I''m 5''2". I love this bag, because I''m a teacher and it really is convenient for carrying all my school stuff around with me when I need to :)

sabrina 4.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know why that picture posted crookedly. Sorry
40.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
That colour is lovely Elmorton!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 9:39:43 PM
Date: 3/25/2010 11:52:15 AM

Author: btrflygrl23

Here''s my lg. Madison Sabrina in grey leather. For a size reference, I''m 5''2''. I love this bag, because I''m a teacher and it really is convenient for carrying all my school stuff around with me when I need to :)

Thanks SO MUCH for the pic of you with the purse! I was having a hard time finding some pics of an actual person carrying it. I am 5''4 so I think it will work for me too. I am now debating what color to get...the outlet does not have the grey or black. They only have the cobalt blue in patent, red leather which I am partial to, and the walnut which non of my family like especially FI.
I''ll keep you posted on what I end up with!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, how did I miss this thread? What a great collection of bags and other Coach goodies.

Here is my first Coach bag and wallet

coachstuff.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I just got my first Coach bag.
9.gif
I am SO tired of my purses falling apart (my current Kohl''s bag is splitting at the seams....) so I saw the Coach factory store, wandered in... and came out with this. There was a 20% off coupon too.
27.gif

gdpenelope.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geckodani, I like your new purse. Gotta love those coupons too. I think I will ask for another Coach for my birthday.
9.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
that''s a very pretty bag geckodani :) classic and it looks like a great size

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies!
5.gif
It is the perfect size for me, and I''m really hoping that I won''t NEED to buy another new purse for a while. Buying something because it''s fun is one thing. Buying something because the $50 purse you bought 4 months ago has already disintegrated rankles, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geckodani, I hate when a purse falls apart quickly.

I got an email saying 3 days left of 20% off the Coach Outlet store. Decisions, decisions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results