carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 7:18:36 PM
Author: Elmorton
Cellentani, usually I am not a yellow person, but your bag and wallet are FANTASTIC!!!

Gecko, bummer that you struck out. I'm with ya though - I absolutely cannot shop and make a decision when I feel like I'm being crowded and rushed, especially when it's a bigger purchase. I hope you have better luck on e-bay! Another place I sometimes find closeout Coach (and other nicer brand) bags is T.J.Maxx or Marshall's. Do you have one around?
Yeah, we do - I may have to go and check it out. They are opening a Factory store at the mall near my work, so I may wait until then. We'll see! I bought a cheapy one for the time being - at least it's not being held together with a paperclip, like the zipper on its predecessor, LOL!

ETA: Yeah. I'm claustraphobic.... so crowded store was not condusive to a happy Dani!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 7:18:36 PM
Author: Elmorton
Cellentani, usually I am not a yellow person, but your bag and wallet are FANTASTIC!!!
Thanks Elmorton! 2 weeks later I''m still loving it, so that''s a good sign - no regrets. I really like the wallet - it''s fairly streamlined and doesn''t have the clunky checkbook cover. I only wish it had a pocket on the outside....

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Well, here's the outcome of my outlet trip yesterday: Zoe (I think med. size?) in patent/"petrol." It's a touch darker IRL than the photo, and in the store it seemed a lot smaller to me than when I got it home and realized that it's kinda huge in comparison to most bags I own. Why are all handbags so freaking large right now?!? Oh well. I also did pick up the bus. card holder, just plain black, not really anything exciting. They're running an awesome sale now - donate $1 for breast cancer research and get 25% off, so that was nice on top of the typical outlet savings. Afterward, I came home and scanned the website, and ya know, I think I'm really liking the outlet stuff more right now. Is that strange? There wasn't the world's biggest selection at the outlet, but quite a bit more of classic stuff and things from last season that I liked a lot (like the Zoe), and I have no problem carrying last season's bag when it's something I like.
2.gif

elmortonzoe.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
very nice Elmorton - I like the single shoulder strap and hey, no worries about keeping it clean, right?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
No kidding! I like the simple lines, too. I''ve never owned a patent bag though, and I''m a little worried about wear, but I''m not going to lose any sleep over it. It was an absolute steal, so I can''t complain either way.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I have that same bag in green that I got from the outlet store. LOVE IT!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
My newest....
Signature Zoe in light khaki and rose gold.

The outlet has 50% off a ton of bags, and this beauty was one of them. My camera is packed away, so I grabbed a pic off of google.

COACH SIGNATURE LARGE ZOE 12674 Rose Gold.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
gecko,

I was at a (really nice!) Coach Outlet yesterday and they had a FABULOUS selection of bags. Lots of black sigs, black leather, and some silver choices too (leather, patent, sig). Most was just at or well under $200. I know a lot of the outlets do "charge send," so if you have a certain bag in mind it might not hurt to check to see if they have it.

Directory Info

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this one in Las Vegas in August. it is the Signature Groovy. love that they are now using silver as well instead of just gold.

noelcoach.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Noelwr, I''ve been scoping out that bag. Just curious - do you wear it as a short-strap shoulder bag, a long shoulder bag, or a cross-body?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love all the new bags! Elmorton - what a fantastic color on that bag!

noelwr - I allllmost bought that one - it''s fab!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Elmorton - I wear it cross-body as I like bags to sit on my hip, plus I''m short so wearing it as long shoulder bag is too long. but what I love about it is that if I''m on vacation in a place I don''t trust, I can wear it as short and hold it firmly under my arm. the long strap can be removed, but the short one cannot. I just leave them both on.

the only thing that kind of irks me about Coach bags are the rubbery tags that they hang off the metal on the side. these things (the beady metal part they hang off of) always make clangy noises when I walk and everyone says they know that''s how I''m coming. then again, I don''t want to remove them because that''s just how Coach bags are supposed to look. maybe they should look into making it out of less clangy-noise material.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's not a bag, but it's a cute pair of flats!

silvercoach.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG those flats are just the cutest things! Love them!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, those flats are waaay cute! I''m so jealous!

I just got a 25% off coupon in the mail and I can''t decide if I want to get a small bag(who doesn''t love a new bag,) shoes, or gloves as I''ve been wanting some for over a year now!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!
I''ve been trying to get this fob for two years after foolishly not getting at the outlet when I had the chance! I''ve seen it on ebay every once in awhile and it sometimes selling for over $40! I didn''t spend quite that much, but I just didn''t want it to get away again.
Here it is, my love! A Turtle Fob!

2009_1207cch090009.JPG

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
My first Coach piece .. an early Christmas present from the BF

untitled080688.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I''d missed all the updates!!

The flats are ADORABLE! I''m super jealous.

Yay for the cute key fob!!

And what a perfect early Christmas present! That''s a great size. Love it!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
So I got something in the mail! I had a hard time trying to find these. I guess they sold pretty quickly online and didn''t get out to many stores.
Here it is, Motorcycle Gloves. I''m loving these! They had a limited amount and I ordered a size 8, they''re kind of long in some of the fingers but I''m so glad I got them!

2009_1213ch090037.JPG

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
just picked up some amazing deals at the coach outlet. Here is one of them. I use it to tote my work papers, etc.

chelsea putty tote.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 2:38:41 PM
Author: star sparkle
It''s not a bag, but it''s a cute pair of flats!

silvercoach.jpg
these are the cutest!!! love them!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I''m not a Coach freak by any means, but since I just got my first** Coach item, I thought I should share. It was from a dear friend as a graduation present.

**I inherited a black leather Coach messenger bag my dad had bought my mom in the ''90s. No pictures of that though.

Pink coach purse freke.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 6:11:47 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Ok, so I''m not a Coach freak by any means, but since I just got my first** Coach item, I thought I should share. It was from a dear friend as a graduation present.

**I inherited a black leather Coach messenger bag my dad had bought my mom in the ''90s. No pictures of that though.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s awesome!!!! It will look great with the Kate Spades
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oooh love the flats and the turtle fob
36.gif
ooohh and the newest handbag - congrats on graduation Freke
36.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Mintve,

Picked up one like it in a sea/greyish green, very neutral color. Present for daughter.

bunnycoach.jpg

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I love everybody''s new pieces! I love the patent and the sequins are lovely!!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Mom and Stepdad got me a new one for Christmas! I got to pick it out myself. It's a GORGEOUS white leather domed satchel with mahogany leather trim. I'll be doing a photo shoot soon, I promise!
9.gif

ETA: Looks just like this one.
21.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Irish - that bag looks really smart! can't wait for the results of your photo shoot.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Noelwr! The pictures really don''t do it justice, but here are a few anyway!
2.gif

100_0543.JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The back!
9.gif

100_0544.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results