Show me your Coach - Part II!

Non-jewelry realated shopping: everything from appliances to toothbrushes.

• 432 posts • Page 2 of 151, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by Dreamgirl » December 17th, 2008, 10:19 am
OOOOOOOOOO Catmom!! I loveeeeee your new Coach handbag!

I never took a photo of my new bag. I''m gonna have to do that and add it here! (I''ve been telling everyone in my Who''s Who thread that I would take photos of it. Just haven''t yet) She deserves a little spotlight...Image

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Dreaming of the Osaka sun...

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/tcmasbox234.jpg

Post by Dreamgirl » December 17th, 2008, 10:20 am
And for those who would like to refer back to the old thread- You can find it here! Image

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Post by Skippy » December 17th, 2008, 12:38 pm
Date: 12/17/2008 4:19:24 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
OOOOOOOOOO Catmom!! I loveeeeee your new Coach handbag!

I never took a photo of my new bag. I''m gonna have to do that and add it here! (I''ve been telling everyone in my Who''s Who thread that I would take photos of it. Just haven''t yet) She deserves a little spotlight...Image
Yes post soon!Image

I big ole puffy heart coach!Image
Skippy

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/1896249wrr738gi7w.gif

"The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it's possible" Rich Devos

Post by Dreamgirl » December 17th, 2008, 3:28 pm
OK! Finally I did a mini photoshoot when I got home. So without further adieu......meet my lovely brown Signature Soho Satchel....Image
Attachments
sohosatch1.jpg
sohosatch1.jpg (45.83 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by Dreamgirl » December 17th, 2008, 3:31 pm
From the side
From the top
And my cute little Coach tags....Image
Attachments
sohosatchdetails.jpg
sohosatchdetails.jpg (74.3 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by Elmorton » December 17th, 2008, 3:32 pm
Dreamgirl - yay!!! What an awesome bag!! Love the little carriage fob.

Post by Dreamgirl » December 17th, 2008, 3:33 pm
And just for kicks, the photo from Coach which shows how awesome the silver hardware pops against the shiny brown signature fabric!
ETA- My photos make the brown leather look a different lighter color but the photo from Coach is more accurate.
Attachments
sohosatchcoach.jpg
sohosatchcoach.jpg (20.8 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by Skippy » December 17th, 2008, 3:37 pm
Super cute Dreamgirl love it!!!!Image

Catmom, love the red bag!!!!Image
Skippy

"The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it's possible" Rich Devos

Post by redfaerythinker » December 17th, 2008, 4:10 pm
Ooooh dreamgirl... I love that bag. I stare at it every day. I would buy it but it just doesn''t fit my shoulder well.Image Oh well, there are lots of others to fill the void!Image
"You ask of my companions. Hills, sir, and the sundown, and a dog as large as myself" ~ Emily Dickinson

Post by Irishgrrrl » December 18th, 2008, 2:36 am
Date: 12/17/2008 9:33:37 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
And just for kicks, the photo from Coach which shows how awesome the silver hardware pops against the shiny brown signature fabric!
ETA- My photos make the brown leather look a different lighter color but the photo from Coach is more accurate.
AWESOME bag, Dreamgirl!  Love, love, LOVE IT!!!  ImageImageImage

~Emm

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/horse51.gif
"Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie." ~ Mae West

Post by Catmom » December 18th, 2008, 4:17 am
Thanks Steph! I bought some red gloves to go along with it. Image
Michelle

*****************************So many sparklies.....So little time!

Post by Dreamgirl » December 18th, 2008, 4:58 am
Thank you ladies! I love this bag. I mainly carry it as a tote more than over my shoulders. I loveeeeeeee all the sections to it! I had my eye on another handbag but decided it wasn't me! FF actually helped me in picking this one out over the other one I almost got. (It was a Carly bag) I also was lucky enough to get it at Dillards with (I think) a 15% discount. I can't really remember. I think it was 15% They had a deal where you bring an old handbag and get a discount off any other handbag. So that's what I did! It still cost quite a bit but it was a little off full price.

Post by Skippy » December 18th, 2008, 12:21 pm
Date: 12/18/2008 10:17:25 AM
Author: Catmom
Thanks Steph! I bought some red gloves to go along with it. Image
ImageImageImage  I bet they are gorgeousImage
Skippy

Post by redfaerythinker » December 18th, 2008, 2:05 pm
Ok... I have been a baaaaaad girl. I''ve bought like five coach items in two days. I went to the outlet and bought a green leather zip around wallet, and a men''s wallet for my fiance''s birthday. And then today at work I bought a daisy keychain, a key fob thingie, and a pair of boots that had been really discounted because they can''t send them to outlet malls and they''ve been out of stores for months! Woooo. Pics to follow.
"You ask of my companions. Hills, sir, and the sundown, and a dog as large as myself" ~ Emily Dickinson

Post by redfaerythinker » December 18th, 2008, 2:13 pm
Here''s the daisy keychain. I got one for me and my mom.
Attachments
92421_svmc_a0_front.jpeg
92421_svmc_a0_front.jpeg (6.48 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by redfaerythinker » December 18th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Leather wallet for FI.
Attachments
74009_mah_a0_front.jpeg
74009_mah_a0_front.jpeg (5.85 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by redfaerythinker » December 18th, 2008, 2:16 pm
Brown leather keyfob to replace my broken and battered carabiner.
Attachments
laksdjgfpaowehjg.jpeg
laksdjgfpaowehjg.jpeg (1.54 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by redfaerythinker » December 18th, 2008, 2:18 pm
And this is my green pebbled leather zip around wallet. The interior is light blue.
Attachments
9823758wutp93h.jpg
9823758wutp93h.jpg (94.33 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Post by joflier » December 19th, 2008, 4:02 am
Date: 12/17/2008 12:13:49 AM
Author: redfaerythinker
Oh and I also purchased the grass green maximum capacity wristlet. Wheeee!

ETA... this pic really does the bag no justice. It''s much more vivid and green in real life.
I love this one! I''ve seen it in the store, but I''ve just had to talk myself out of buying it.  I can''t do wristlets, but I''m keeping my eye out, that if they make this in a large tote, I''m all over that! 

Post by Irishgrrrl » December 19th, 2008, 6:34 am
Date: 12/18/2008 8:05:25 PM
Ok... I have been a baaaaaad girl. I''ve bought like five coach items in two days. I went to the outlet and bought a green leather zip around wallet, and a men''s wallet for my fiance''s birthday. And then today at work I bought a daisy keychain, a key fob thingie, and a pair of boots that had been really discounted because they can''t send them to outlet malls and they''ve been out of stores for months! Woooo. Pics to follow.
See, Megs, this is why I would never be able to work where you work . . . I''d do this like EVERY FREAKIN'' DAY!!!  LOL!  Image  Image

You got some BEAUTIFUL stuff!  I really like the daisy charm and the green wallet!  Are you going to show us the boots or what?!?!  Image

~Emm

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/horse51.gif
"Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie." ~ Mae West

Post by Dreamgirl » December 19th, 2008, 8:42 am
Love the wallet! I''d really like a green handbag.....

Post by redfaerythinker » December 20th, 2008, 5:44 pm
Haha. I''d love to show you the boots but they''ve been out of stores for awhile now and I can''t find any pics on google. But they should come in sometime this coming week. When they get here i''ll be sure to get a pic.

Irishgrrrl- This is exactly why i''m glad that I work there. I get an amazing discount on current stock... and an even better discount on outlet mall stuff. It has been my savior.

Post by bebe » December 21st, 2008, 11:29 am
Date: 12/17/2008 12:11:46 AM
I''m currently working in a coach store and it''s so hard not to buy EVERYTHING. So I make myself wait until they get sent to the outlet malls so that I can get a better discount. Well this bag that I fell in love with on sight, was sent to the outlet malls before I could buy it. I come in to work last friday. A month after it left our store. And there it was. Someone had returned it, in it''s original packaging, the paper was even still on it. I figured it was fate and bought it on the spot. LOL. So here''s my new bag! This teeny pic will have to do for now cause it''s not being sold anymore and it was all I could find in a google search. And mine is the bronze leather. Not the signature.

hey redfaerythinker, is everything in a Coach Outlet merchandise that actually comes from a full retail Coach store? I was told that Coach actually manufacturers goods at a lower cost/quality for their outlet stores. I hope not, but just wondering. I see how you said some things are shipped to the outlet stores - that''s good to know! I was at a Coach outlet store last summer and saw their supply/storage area. Lots and lots of unopened boxes. Kinda made me wonder. I love going in the outlet stores and picking up their wristlets for stocking stuffers. I wish I had this year, but I didn''t.

Post by redfaerythinker » December 21st, 2008, 5:57 pm
bebe- I can see why people could think that. When an item is shipped to the outlet mall it is given a new tag that says factory store on it. But yes... it is the same product that was in the normal retail stores. Everything gets recycled through the outlet malls. We have these christmas decorations in our store that are going to be sent out to the outlet malls to be reused next Christmas.

Post by SanDiegoLady » December 21st, 2008, 7:16 pm
Oh my stars.. I swoon at your pretties.. so jealous.. so so jealous. Image

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by LaurenThePartier » December 22nd, 2008, 9:34 am
Oh finally! Ladies after my own heart!  Lovely collection ladies!

Unfortunately, I''ve forgotten most of the names of my bags.  Lots of Hamptons, though. 

DFW PS GTG Planner Extraordinaire :)

Post by LaurenThePartier » December 22nd, 2008, 9:35 am
One of my oldest, the Black Soho Flap from, like, 2003, I think? Plus my 2 Hamptons, one Pebbled Leather in Parchment/Bourdeaux, and I can''t remember the name of the white one.

Post by LaurenThePartier » December 22nd, 2008, 9:36 am
Purses plus shoes, wallet,Chelsea sunglasses, and boots!

Post by LaurenThePartier » December 22nd, 2008, 9:36 am
Hamptons Pebbled Leather with an older Fuschia Suede Soho Flap.

Post by LaurenThePartier » December 22nd, 2008, 9:37 am
Finally, my smaller bags and swingpacks.

432 posts • Page 2 of 151, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,

« Return to Shopping