color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2009 8:15:16 AM
Author: ckrickett
oh thats purty!

Thank you! I''m afraid to take it to work with me for fear of it getting dirty or scuffed. I''m so lame.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
ooooooooooooooooo
6.gif
ckrickett I LOVE your new lovely fall bag!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 3:30:27 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
ooooooooooooooooo
6.gif
ckrickett I LOVE your new lovely fall bag!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

THANKS!! It''s actually alot bigger, that pic makes it look teeny, and I love the matching wallet!
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Nom, love the collection!!

nomnomnom

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 10:41:00 PM
Author: Elmorton
Nom, love the collection!!
thanks! it''s not large, but i like it. :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay ladies... I just perused the entire thread. I was building my cash stash for a scattered diamond ring... when my latest in a string of $20 target purses broke. I literally have a paper clip as a zipper pull right now.
40.gif

So... I''m going to put the bling on hold and go to the Coach outlet to buy my first ever designer purse.
9.gif
Wish me luck!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 4:12:07 PM
Author: geckodani
Okay ladies... I just perused the entire thread. I was building my cash stash for a scattered diamond ring... when my latest in a string of $20 target purses broke. I literally have a paper clip as a zipper pull right now.
40.gif

So... I''m going to put the bling on hold and go to the Coach outlet to buy my first ever designer purse.
9.gif
Wish me luck!!!
WAIT GECKO - did you get the 20%-off email?? That discount is in addition to any other discounts they have in the outlet right now!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 5:31:26 PM
Author: cellentani

40.gif

So... I'm going to put the bling on hold and go to the Coach outlet to buy my first ever designer purse.
9.gif
Wish me luck!!!
WAIT GECKO - did you get the 20%-off email?? That discount is in addition to any other discounts they have in the outlet right now!
Gah - NO! I did not.
7.gif
How would I go about that? Register at Coach.com or something?

ETA: No worries, not going until Saturday.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 11:11:16 AM

40.gif

9.gif
Wish me luck!!!
Gah - NO! I did not.
7.gif

You know, I can''t remember how I got on their mailing list. I know you can register at coach.com, but I don''t know if you''ll get the outlet emails. Can you call the outlet and ask? I seem to remember that they asked for my email when I bought that business bag at the factory store....

I wish I could email you - I''d could just forward it and you could print the coupon out.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 2:54:51 PM

Gah - NO! I did not.
7.gif

You know, I can't remember how I got on their mailing list. I know you can register at coach.com, but I don't know if you'll get the outlet emails. Can you call the outlet and ask? I seem to remember that they asked for my email when I bought that business bag at the factory store....

I wish I could email you - I'd could just forward it and you could print the coupon out.
Me too! That would rock. Can't post emails though. Harumph. (It's a good policy, I get it, lol). Hmm. I appreciate the offer though!

I did register on the Coach site, but no coupons so far! It'll be okay.
1.gif
I'll call the outlet and check too! Good idea.

I'm bad. I'm totally trying to find a way to give you my email without breaking any rules.
41.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 4:18:49 PM

Date: 10/7/2009 2:54:51 PM

Gah - NO! I did not.
7.gif

You know, I can''t remember how I got on their mailing list. I know you can register at coach.com, but I don''t know if you''ll get the outlet emails. Can you call the outlet and ask? I seem to remember that they asked for my email when I bought that business bag at the factory store....

I wish I could email you - I''d could just forward it and you could print the coupon out.
Me too! That would rock. Can''t post emails though. Harumph. (It''s a good policy, I get it, lol). Hmm. I appreciate the offer though!

I did register on the Coach site, but no coupons so far! It''ll be okay.
1.gif
I''ll call the outlet and check too! Good idea.

I''m bad. I''m totally trying to find a way to give you my email without breaking any rules.
41.gif
I''ve heard of people messaging admin for help, and I''m totally fine with that. I''ll ask them to give you my email - we''ll see what happens.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Awww, apparently we can''t swap emails thru PS.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Gecko, last time I was in the outlet, I had a 20% outlet coupon, and I was PUMPED since I''d never gotten a coupon just for the outlet before. I asked the SA about it, and she said that it has to do with how much you spend and where you spend. She said it''s a completely computer generated kind of thing. Maybe I should spend more - I liked getting the outlet coupon, since that''s where I typically buy!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
cellentani - thanks for the offer, I really do appreciate it.
1.gif

Elmorton - interesting. I do know that if I show my AAA card at the outlet, they give me a coupon book - maybe there will be something good in there!
5.gif

ETA: I'm still trying to decide what color I want! I'm thinking signature fabric, either black on black, or one of the silver/grey combos. We'll see!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone seen the new plaids
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Bump for Gecko! How was the shopping trip?? Did you find something to bring home??
3.gif
I think I''m going to visit my outlet next weekend, so I''m curious to know if you saw any good finds!! Did you notice if they have business card holders in the accessories stuff? That''s what I''m hoping to find...but it wouldn''t hurt if there was cute handbag to go with it, of course.
2.gif

Dragonfly...do you mean the poppy tartan?? (black with pink/red, and scribble across??) I haven''t seen it in person yet, and I''m having a hard time w/ the poppy stuff on the website. One of my dept stores carries some of the poppy stuff, and it''s actually pretty cute (reviews on poppy were ROUGH around here!). Can''t beat the pricing, either.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 4:31:34 PM
Author: Elmorton
Bump for Gecko! How was the shopping trip?? Did you find something to bring home??
3.gif
I think I''m going to visit my outlet next weekend, so I''m curious to know if you saw any good finds!! Did you notice if they have business card holders in the accessories stuff? That''s what I''m hoping to find...but it wouldn''t hurt if there was cute handbag to go with it, of course.
2.gif

Dragonfly...do you mean the poppy tartan?? (black with pink/red, and scribble across??) I haven''t seen it in person yet, and I''m having a hard time w/ the poppy stuff on the website. One of my dept stores carries some of the poppy stuff, and it''s actually pretty cute (reviews on poppy were ROUGH around here!). Can''t beat the pricing, either.
Ditto! I thought of you yesterday Gecko, and wondered if you got anything. The outlet near me had these (AFTER I bought it at Macys, sigh), but I managed to pick up a matching wallet. It''s a bold color, but I love it and it goes with a surprising number of colors in my wardrobe - it''s not just a 2 outfit bag!

Coach Sabrina.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw. Thanks for thinking of me guys!

So. Hubby decided to come with me. We pile in the car. Drive for an hour. Get to the Outlet... There were 3 separate sales going on. The line for the register was 45 minutes long, store was packed. I pressed on. Grabbed a few bags. Meh. Checked out a few more. Meh. Tried YET a few more. Meh. Looked at every single bag in the store... Meh.

I dunno guys, I just wasn't impressed! If I'm going to spend that much on a bag, even at outlet prices, I want it to be FANTASTIC, ya know? The hubs said he had a feeling that might happen, LOL.

I dunno if all the crazy shoppers had already grabbed the good ones or what, but I just wasn't impressed by my options.
40.gif

I'm going to go to Macys and see if they have any options I like better, but at this point -I dunno. I have the money saved up, but I don't want to spend it just to spend it, ya know?

Elmorton - I did see a few business card holders!
1.gif

ETA: Cellentani - that's an awesome color!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Um. I found one at Macys that I really like. But when I was checking it out - the zipper stuck.
23.gif
A lot. Even the sales lady was surprised. I mean - the whole point was to get a bag that was high quality.
33.gif
Now I''m second guessing the coach concept.

E B

Ideal_Rock
gecko,

How much are you looking to spend? Would you be comfortable buying on eBay? I''ve bought two authentic designer bags from eBay and saved hundreds. If you''re worried about fakes, there are forums that can help you identify if the one you want is real.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 2:38:13 PM
Author: EBree
gecko,

How much are you looking to spend? Would you be comfortable buying on eBay? I''ve bought two authentic designer bags from eBay and saved hundreds. If you''re worried about fakes, there are forums that can help you identify if the one you want is real.
I''m trying to keep it around $200, but I can go as high as $300. If I can find a reputable seller, I''m okay with ebay. Still kinda nervous after the zipper sticking in Macys thing.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 2:42:35 PM

I''m trying to keep it around $200, but I can go as high as $300. If I can find a reputable seller, I''m okay with ebay. Still kinda nervous after the zipper sticking in Macys thing.

Totally understandable, and def. something you should ask the seller about.

I''m not sure what size bag you''re looking for, but one of these might fit the bill?

NWT Coach Ali Signature

NWT Coach Zoe Signature

NWT Coach Op Art Madison Sabrina

They should be able to help authenticate anything you find here: Authenticate this COACH

HTH!
10.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I
emlove.gif
you EBree! Thanks for the links! I''ll go check them out.
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/11/2009 5:20:58 PM

Ditto! I thought of you yesterday Gecko, and wondered if you got anything. The outlet near me had these (AFTER I bought it at Macys, sigh), but I managed to pick up a matching wallet. It''s a bold color, but I love it and it goes with a surprising number of colors in my wardrobe - it''s not just a 2 outfit bag!
Great bag and color!!!

As for me I was at Coach this weekend and fell in love with the Brooke bag Patent leather in the ivory/bone color.... Hubby was with me and saw how much I loved it....soooo maybe for christmas
31.gif
if DH doesn''t get it for me I''ll have to get it for myself...lol

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
And... I'm bidding. And... I hope it's real... And... ebay is nervewracking.

ETA: And... I was outbid.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 9:24:49 AM
And... I''m bidding. And... I hope it''s real... And... ebay is nervewracking.

ETA: And... I was outbid.
Well shoot - that stinks! Which one did you go for?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Went for one of the signature fabric hobos. Meh. Ebay is nervewracking though!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Cellentani, usually I am not a yellow person, but your bag and wallet are FANTASTIC!!!

Gecko, bummer that you struck out. I''m with ya though - I absolutely cannot shop and make a decision when I feel like I''m being crowded and rushed, especially when it''s a bigger purchase. I hope you have better luck on e-bay! Another place I sometimes find closeout Coach (and other nicer brand) bags is T.J.Maxx or Marshall''s. Do you have one around?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results