shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
And I just got my Parker Hippie in Silver/Black in the mail!!!
It''s originally what I ordered but thought I didn''t want it, but I did....and now I''m glad I do. It''s so much lighter than the Julianne and I think it''s easier to wear. I''m so excited!

2009_0511spring090076.JPG

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 9:52:13 PM
Author: pinkstars
And I just got my Parker Hippie in Silver/Black in the mail!!!
It''s originally what I ordered but thought I didn''t want it, but I did....and now I''m glad I do. It''s so much lighter than the Julianne and I think it''s easier to wear. I''m so excited!
I love this bag. Great choice!!! This one I might go for if the zoe does not work out!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 2:43:22 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 5/11/2009 10:57:41 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 5/10/2009 10:59:09 AM
Author: beau13
My Mother''s Day gift! Platinum colored Coach tote, with metallic leather trim. I love it...I''m sure it will go great with my entire summer wardrobe!
WOO HOO!!! It''s here!!! Thanks for posting a pic, Beau!
36.gif

DH and I went to our local Coach outlet yesterday, and I saw this bag in person. I thought, ''ooooh, that''s Beau''s new bag!'' LOL! And it is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
Thanks Irish..ladies..I really like it!
By the way, did you happen to see the price on it?
We don''t have a Coach store near here (closest is about 4 hrs away), and NO outlet store..so I wondered what is sells for. I got it for $ 190 Cdn (which is about $ 228 US roughly), so I''m hoping it was a good deal!
31.gif
Beau, I can''t remember for sure what the price on that one was . . . I looked at so many! LOL!
19.gif

But, it sticks in my mind that it was around $125 US or so. They were having a 50% off sale, so the original price would have been around $250 US. So I think you did pretty good!
9.gif

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
I just got this bag over the weekend with a 25% off coupon! I bought the last one, and understand they were made with limited quanities.

I thought this would be a great summer bag.. I can use it for work, weekends, out for a casual dinner.

I am really looking forward to using it. It is my first metallic bag! It is pretty but not over the top trendy.

coa.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ! I still have $50 left on my gift card. I am about 15 minutes away from a Coach Factory Outlet, but I never find anything I like there

Does anyone know if the one in Atlantic City has a good selection ? We will be there this weekend.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock

Hello,

Although I'm still waiting for my Zoe bag ( should be here by Monday), I wanted to share my latest find at Coach Outlet. My local store has a 50% off sale still going on, I think. I spotted this "oldie" all leather bag & matching wallet and I could not resist. I'm always going for the "less serious" bags and I really needed something conservative. I got the whole shebang for less than $200 so I'm pretty happy! The leather is super rich and soft.

I had quite some problems resizing the pic. I hope it shows OK.

IMG_2199.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fun pics.. I love all these purses, but my favorite line and year has got to be 2006 anniversary legacy leather.. own two of them in diff color.. go figure, but I''ll have to share my pics. Rose and Black.. love em''

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 12:15:36 PM
Author: lesco

Hello,

Although I''m still waiting for my Zoe bag ( should be here by Monday), I wanted to share my latest find at Coach Outlet. My local store has a 50% off sale still going on, I think. I spotted this ''oldie'' all leather bag & matching wallet and I could not resist. I''m always going for the ''less serious'' bags and I really needed something conservative. I got the whole shebang for less than $200 so I''m pretty happy! The leather is super rich and soft.

I actually have this bag in metallic and khaki (from last summer, bought at the Coach store)...and it is probably my all time favorite Coach bag. I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it soooooo much! Great find!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
The AC has 2 stores. One right down the street from Ballys and I believe its next to Brooks Brothers, a small store that in the middle of the others. The bigger store is down by Ruth Chris and is a much larger store. The larger store has better selection by far and they are more willing to let you shop in peace rather than hound you the minute you come in the door.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 9:37:26 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Date: 5/17/2009 12:15:36 PM
Author: lesco

Hello,

Although I''m still waiting for my Zoe bag ( should be here by Monday), I wanted to share my latest find at Coach Outlet. My local store has a 50% off sale still going on, I think. I spotted this ''oldie'' all leather bag & matching wallet and I could not resist. I''m always going for the ''less serious'' bags and I really needed something conservative. I got the whole shebang for less than $200 so I''m pretty happy! The leather is super rich and soft.

I actually have this bag in metallic and khaki (from last summer, bought at the Coach store)...and it is probably my all time favorite Coach bag. I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it soooooo much! Great find!
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don''t have this bag anymore. My mom fell in love with the bag so I gave it to her!!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey ladies,

I was wondering i any of you wise women could help me out. I have a full size Zoe handbag (khaki/tan fabric with dark brown leather straps) and I took it with me to India. BIG MISTAKE. It''s SO dirty from the outside, and I also have some jean stains on it - this is when I *thought* I looked after it so well, alas Delhi is awfully polluted.
7.gif
Any idea how I can clean it up? Is dry-cleaning an option? Love to hear some suggestions...

Thanks!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2009 2:02:30 PM
Author: kama_s
Hey ladies,

I was wondering i any of you wise women could help me out. I have a full size Zoe handbag (khaki/tan fabric with dark brown leather straps) and I took it with me to India. BIG MISTAKE. It''s SO dirty from the outside, and I also have some jean stains on it - this is when I *thought* I looked after it so well, alas Delhi is awfully polluted.
7.gif
Any idea how I can clean it up? Is dry-cleaning an option? Love to hear some suggestions...

Thanks!

Do you have a picture of the bag? Is it a signature bag?
If it''s signature you could try using baby wipes(testing a small area first ;)) or a Mr. Clean magic erase bar(the regular one.) Is the leather dirty too? This stuff moisturizes and cleans the leather so well! I suggest that to everyone. But if you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you, I heard they carry the leather cleaner there for a really good price.
I hope some of this helps.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I've gotten a couple of new bags recently. This first one I got a month or two ago, it has 3 separate "compartments" for putting things in (2 that zip, one that snaps). I love how much separation is has and how roomy it is!

coachtri.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And this is my newest one that I got today. It is amazing, it''s a great size, and is a wonderful alternative to a briefcase. It is so classy and chic IRL.

coachtote.jpg

lesco

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Kama!

I love your bag, I ordered it but ended up returning it due to unforeseen expenses! I got you some info. from Coach's website (below):
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How can I clean my Coach product?
We make our products with various types of leather. The smooth Classic leather can be cleaned with our Coach Cleaner and Moisturizer Set. We do not suggest the cleaner or moisturizer be used on ink, grease or oil stains. We offer a brush and eraser to clean our Nubuc products.
The Coach Signature and Mini Signature Collections are crafted in signature jacquard fabric that has been specially treated to be water and stain repellant. To remove stains, simply wipe with a soft, damp cloth. It should not be treated with Coach Leather Care products.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Based on this info. I'd try soaking a white & clean towel in plain, warm water to gently rub on the stains. Then, I'd remove as much water as possible from the fabric by pressing dry paper towels against the fabric. This is how I clean spots on my furniture and it works like a charm.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the suggestions, Lesco and Pinkstars! I''m going to try that tonight, and perhaps take some pics to put up here if it works. Wish me luck!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Yipee! I got a new little addition to the collection today - had a 20% coupon for the factory stores in my e-mail (?! - I''d never seen one of those before!) and it just so happened that I''d be driving past the outlet store that''s about an hour from me. I only had about 20 mins in the store, and I nearly walked out with this HUGE but really cute basket/woven bag but in the end it was just too big and the only thing I''d been kinda wanting is a bag that I can do "evening" with. So - I got the Madison foldover clutch in gold! Below is the stock photo in silver. I really wear more silver than gold, but I''m thinking the gold will work - plus, it was a total steal. Yay! :)

12246_svsv_a0.jpeg

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Just got my new addition!!
I just LOVE green and to find a green bag that''s just right... very difficult!
but I found it!! Here it is ladies..
My Coach Bleeker Street Haversack!

haversack1.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Here's another view of the side.
The kisslock pockets are so cute!
This bag is huge. Diaper bag huge!!
and has a real vintage feel to it.
Maybe because of the kisslocks and the suede. But it's
also quite modern cuz of the shape. I love that it can
be worn as a messenger bag too!

Now I'm off to find a wallet that would go well with it.
Any suggestions? I'm open to any color/fabric. I just want
it to 'match'. Maybe have kisslocks or gold/brassy metal.
Coach didn't make a matching wallet for it
15.gif

haversack2.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2009 4:37:56 PM
Author: star sparkle
I've gotten a couple of new bags recently. This first one I got a month or two ago, it has 3 separate 'compartments' for putting things in (2 that zip, one that snaps). I love how much separation is has and how roomy it is!
coachtri.jpg

I love this handbag. It's like my brown signature.

sohosatch1.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
For you LovesVintage, this is the bag I purchased in Niagara at the outlet. The Bleeker Patchwork in black/greys..I love it..and couldn't pass it up when it was marked down from $ 398, to $ 199, then $ 90 ! I know it's an older style/model, but where I live, not many carry Coach (the nearest store is 4 hours away), so nobody will know that, and I think it will be an original!
2.gif

Newest addition Coach Bleeker Patchwork.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
A closer look (can you see the pave heart charm, that I attached to the bag)? My son bought it for me, I believe it''s a cell phone charm, but I thought it added a little BLING to the bag!
30.gif

new additon Coach Bleeker Patchwork.jpg

LTiffany

Rough_Rock
unbelievable, you guys have so many gorgeous Coach
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
This is my new fall bag, I also got the matching wallet.
My camera works so stock photo it is
14.gif

coach01.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So I got this new bag last weekend, but haven''t been able to take pictures until now. It is the Madison Large Sabrina, and I am head over heels in love with it! It is my new favorite bag in the whole entire universe!
30.gif

Without further ado...

madisonsabrina1.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
The interior is a very pretty pinkish-purple

madisonsabrina2.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very versatile because it has also a detachable strap you can use to transform the bag into a hobo!

madisonsabrina3.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Last one, here she is in all her glory. Like others, I have been put off recently buy the newer Coach styles but when I saw this one I just had to have it. She was pretty pricey but there was no way I could just leave her at the store. Thanks for looking!
35.gif

madisonsabrina4.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
oh thats purty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results