shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Elmorton - I''ve seen that purse in green and just love it! Very classy.

Redfaery - the orange shoes totally rock!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2009 8:22:46 PM
Author: bebe

Date: 1/1/2009 8:10:43 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I just got some awesome Coach wedges today! Black suede upper with rounded toe and leather trim, with embossed leather 'C's' on the wedge.
Pictures !!!!!
I have looked everywhere to find pics of these shoes online! I'll take some pics and post them when I get home from work - ugh!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 12:39:17 PM
Author: Elmorton
LOVE the orange shoes and the french wallet! I love the vintage-y look with the turnlock.

I went to the Coach outlet last week - got a planner for $30 (haven't taken pics) and a kelly green pebbled leather hamptons carryall with a braided strap...the style has been discontinued I think, but I've loved it for a few years now so I don't mind :) It's a b-day present though, so no pics til April
7.gif
Here's what it looks like though - just have to imagine it in green.
Pretty! I've never seen it in green...can't wait for the pics!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
wow, 3 new bags...lucky gal! Enjoy!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 9:58:13 PM
Author: steph72276
wow, 3 new bags...lucky gal! Enjoy!
The sabrina satchel is in brown/espresso...and the julianne is in pink. I am very lucky. 2 from my hubs, 1 from my Momma.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2009 11:48:38 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
And I almost completely forgot. I''ve had these shoes forever but they were my very first coach item of all time. So here they are.
This is going to be me later in life... it alllll started here in this thread for me, and one day I shall hopefully be as lucky as the women in this thread who own such lovely things!

I am still so excited to be getting my wristlet someday. It still hasn''t come! Hopefully soon and I will take pics when it does!
9.gif

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
I have something to add
4.gif

My DH got this for me for Christmas- I was jealous because one of the district managers (male mind you!) had a nicer laptop bag than me (yes, it was a Coach)- so he got this so I could say I have the better bag.

Quick question though! I have a Coach messenger that I stored in the closest for a few and something fell on it and the front flap is, well, wrinkled. It''s the small signature ''C'' pattern with a leather stripe down the front- on the Coach website it''s the Mini Signature Mini Messenger, style 5706. What can I do about it? Is it safe to iron? Can I use my steamer if I avoid the leather? help...
8.gif

ChristmasLaptopBag0202.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 1:36:01 AM
Author: WishfulThinking
Date: 1/1/2009 11:48:38 PM

Author: redfaerythinker

And I almost completely forgot. I''ve had these shoes forever but they were my very first coach item of all time. So here they are.

This is going to be me later in life... it alllll started here in this thread for me, and one day I shall hopefully be as lucky as the women in this thread who own such lovely things!

I am still so excited to be getting my wristlet someday. It still hasn''t come! Hopefully soon and I will take pics when it does!
9.gif

Yea! Bet you are excited...be sure to post pics when you receive it!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 2:37:26 AM
Author: oneandahalfrock
I have something to add
4.gif

My DH got this for me for Christmas- I was jealous because one of the district managers (male mind you!) had a nicer laptop bag than me (yes, it was a Coach)- so he got this so I could say I have the better bag.

Quick question though! I have a Coach messenger that I stored in the closest for a few and something fell on it and the front flap is, well, wrinkled. It''s the small signature ''C'' pattern with a leather stripe down the front- on the Coach website it''s the Mini Signature Mini Messenger, style 5706. What can I do about it? Is it safe to iron? Can I use my steamer if I avoid the leather? help...
8.gif

I''m not sure about steaming it, but do they have a customer service line you could call and ask?

I LOVE the laptop bag...very stylish!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
oneandahalf- my best advice would be to bring the bag in to a coach store. If they can see the problem they can tell you how to fix it.

Aaaand I just realized that i''ve been holding out on you ladies. I have two more bags and another pair of shoes.
4.gif

Pictures must come later though, as I cannot find photos of the bags online and I don''t want to use photobooth lol. It never makes them look as good.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
My Mom just bought my twin sister and I matching Signature Large Zoe bags in Black! They were shipped out today and should be here by the middle of next week. I am very excited, my Mom has always had coach bags and accessories and I am very anxious to finally have one of my own... and my fiance offered to buy me a coach wallet! Ooh I can feel the addiction starting....
11.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
SDL, do you remember if they had that wallet on sale in any other colors?

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 7:02:35 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 1/4/2009 4:15:52 AM

Author: missjaxon

My Mom just bought my twin sister and I matching Signature Large Zoe bags in Black! They were shipped out today and should be here by the middle of next week. I am very excited, my Mom has always had coach bags and accessories and I am very anxious to finally have one of my own... and my fiance offered to buy me a coach wallet! Ooh I can feel the addiction starting....
11.gif

You''ll love it... I absolutely LOOOOVE mine. It was a huge splurge for hubby but its absolutely wonderful. Check out Nordstrom for the wallet on sale..
31.gif

Thanks for the tip SanDiegoLady! Unfortunately I do not live anywhere near a Nordstrom
7.gif
or near any highend shopping, I am in midwestern Canada and so all of my big purchases are done on vacation or shipped from other big Canadian cities. I also do a lot of online shopping too, but right now our dollar is so bad and with taxes and duty and customs you end up paying an arm and a leg! I am so excited to get my bag and am really happy to hear you love yours!!
26.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got the Hamptons Python I''ve been looking for! I should get it sometime this week!

original.aspx

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 1:36:24 PM
Just got the Hamptons Python I''ve been looking for! I should get it sometime this week!

original.aspx
ooh, pretty! Hope you take some pics when it comes in!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Lauren!!!!!! That bag is the bomb!!!!!
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 1:36:24 PM

original.aspx
That''s nice!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, it looks great and your daughter will love it
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 10:37:03 PM
So... I bought a bag for my daughter today.. and a coin purse to match.. its the Coach Bleeker Signature Tote in Khaki and gold.. (this picture is from ebay but its the same style & color bag) and since I can''t find the wallet anywhere.. I''ve found a link and picture on ebay... I sent it off to her today as a surprise. She works so hard and her roommates dog got hold of her other bag and slobbered all over it. This is a nice, more professional looking bag for her career.. a grown up bag :)
What a sweet mama! She is going to love it!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 11:21:26 PM
Date: 1/5/2009 11:01:09 PM

Author: steph72276

So... I bought a bag for my daughter today.. and a coin purse to match.. its the Coach Bleeker Signature Tote in Khaki and gold.. (this picture is from ebay but its the same style & color bag) and since I can''t find the wallet anywhere.. I''ve found a link and picture on ebay... I sent it off to her today as a surprise. She works so hard and her roommates dog got hold of her other bag and slobbered all over it. This is a nice, more professional looking bag for her career.. a grown up bag :)

What a sweet mama! She is going to love it!

Thanks Steph.. I added a card that said.. Mommies dont need a reason to spoil their kids, they just DO.
9.gif
aww, very nice touch!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
So... I bought a bag for my daughter today.. and a coin purse to match.. its the Coach Bleeker Signature Tote in Khaki and gold.. (this picture is from ebay but its the same style & color bag) and since I can''t find the wallet anywhere.. I''ve found a link and picture on ebay... I sent it off to her today as a surprise. She works so hard and her roommates dog got hold of her other bag and slobbered all over it. This is a nice, more professional looking bag for her career.. a grown up bag :)http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Signature...|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200
Awwww. Your such a sweet mommy! That bag is just such a classic, and you can fit so much in it to boot!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
AWWW....SDL you are always such a sweetie!!

I wish my mom would buy me a Coach bag...but she is uber practical and would probably send me underwear!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 12:33:19 PM
Date: 1/6/2009 12:19:40 PM

Author: joflier

Awwww. Your such a sweet mommy! That bag is just such a classic, and you can fit so much in it to boot!

Thanks Jof.. she deserves a surprise. :) I hope she likes it too. I got this really neat little purse hanging accessory too.. so you dont have to put your purse on the floor or hang it off your chair... Hers is a crystal crown, peridot colored (her bday is in August). These were sold out at Christmas, I was thrilled to see them in stock yesterday so I got one for myself, too!
Cute! Where did you find those? I have never seen that but would love to get one...I hate putting my purse on the ground!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, girl....I will go check them out!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new additions to the thread!
30.gif
SDL you are such a sweet mom to get that gorgeous bag for your daughter! She will love it!

I got my little wristlet in the mail yesterday and I LUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE IT!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

I''m so excited! It''s adorable and very small- perfect for bringing when we go out someplace so I don''t have to carry all of my things with me in a larger bag. I am looking forward to getting to wear it at our Senior Formal and other graduation events in the upcoming months! I will take pictures when I can... I can''t seem to find my camera at the moment.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wishful...glad your wristlet came in and you love it. Can''t wait to see pics!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Ooo - I love the hook! Neat idea! I just got a big shelf with coathooks attached to it, and hung it up in the closet to hang my bags on. Works quite well.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock

SDL I LOVE that bag!! That sounds like something my Mommy would do!! How lucky is she
2.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
FedEx delivered my Zoe bag today!! I am so excited, My sisters is expected tomorrow and to top it off my Fiance bought me the matching wallet (but in khaki/orchid, because the black bag was more practical for me but I LOVE PINK!) and my sister bought the matching black zoe wallet. Once it is all here I will post a picture!
25.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results