shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopping online for a good cause - please read!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!

If you do any online shopping and you access the website links through this page, a percentage of your order is automatically donated to the International Still''s Disease Foundation. That''s it, you don''t have to pay any extra than you normally would. http://www.stillsdisease.org/donations

The sites included are:
1-800-Flowers
1-800-PET-MEDS
Drugstore.com
Hallmark
Land''s End
Lillian Vernon
Macy''s
Overstock.com
Rooms To Go
Sierra Trading Post
Wal-mart.com

The reason that I''m advocating this website is because my father has Still''s Disease. He was just admitted to the hospital again a couple days ago, but hopefully he''ll be released today. But I thought that if I could spread the word then that would brighten his day.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted years ago about igive.com it is the same idea but you can pick your charity. I don''t think a single person replied.
2.gif

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Actually, someone else mentioned igive.com too! I had no idea and I think that it''s a great idea. I mean, if you''re going to be shopping online anyways, why not? Before, I shopped at the breast cancer research site for my mother, but it was always specific merchandise. I like the flexibility of these sites.

And thanks for at least replying, tacori.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was disappointed with the lack of response too b/c like you I think it is such a great idea! My mom was the one that told me about igive b/c she used to work for a nonprofit (and they were one of the places to donate to). Sorry to hear about your dad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results