shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes with Linen Pants!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KauaiLover

Rough_Rock
I just bought FF a pair of tommy bahama tan linen pants(its a suprise). I have no idea what kind of shoes to buy for him to wear with them. If I don''t buy him shoes, he will wear his black nike''s! NOT CUTE! Anyone have any idea''s he WILL NOT wear sandles if his toes show (he dropped a weight on them) Any suggestions would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance!
9.gif
BTW.. he wears a size 12.5-13 I would like to keep them under $100 if possible.

KauaiLover

Rough_Rock
I don't know he really likes more of the beachy style...he is so hard to shop for! I wish he would just wear sandels that would make it so much easier!
40.gif

KauaiLover

Rough_Rock
I''m so bad at this. I''m thinking maybe a tad more dressy... but not like shoes you wear with dress pants. I am also going to buy him a white linen long sleeved shirt to match... maybe that helps you visualize a little more?!!?!
26.gif

KauaiLover

Rough_Rock
WOW I think I need to hire you to be my personal shopper!! That is perfect! Thank you so much!
9.gif

KauaiLover

Rough_Rock
Those Tommy Bahamas are perfect but don''t come in his sizE. BOo... what color do you think would look good?

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 4:06:40 PM
Author: KauaiLover
Those Tommy Bahamas are perfect but don''t come in his sizE. BOo... what color do you think would look good?
You could try zappos, amazon, even the Tommy Bahamas website to see if they have his size somewhere else.

I think the "tan" color would look nice. The brown color could go well but it might appear a tad "heavy"/dark compared to the rest of the outfit, IMO.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 4:04:36 PM
Author: KauaiLover
WOW I think I need to hire you to be my personal shopper!! That is perfect! Thank you so much!
9.gif
Heehee! Glad I could help!
9.gif

KauaiLover

Rough_Rock
Your so sweet thanks so much for your help! :) I do have an oldnavy credit card so the piperlime would be great because I can get more points!
16.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''d do some sort of boat shoe or a soft leather slip-on. I can''t find a good example of the slip-on though!

Kay

Ideal_Rock

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like a leather criss cross sandal in a dark brown. I love all of the shoes posted, if you are casualing it a bit (is that even a word?) I love many of them, but a true somewhat dressier sandal is versatile too. Anyone have ANY clue what I am talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results