Shoes...

Non-jewelry realated shopping: everything from appliances to toothbrushes.

• 1207 posts • Page 10 of 411, 2, 3, ..., 5, ..., 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ..., 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, ..., 38, 39, 40, 41

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by FrekeChild » May 13th, 2008, 10:03 am
Oh my gosh Monarch!!!Both are adorable!!!

What else are you keeping from me?!ImageImage

"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain

Post by monarch64 » May 14th, 2008, 1:47 pm
Date: 5/13/2008 4:03:35 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Oh my gosh Monarch!!!Both are adorable!!!

What else are you keeping from me?!ImageImage
Hee hee, I don''t have too much else I''m holding back, don''t worry.  The rest of my shoes are much more sensible and not interesting enough to post, really.  Working retail for so many years, I''ve had to invest in comfortable footwear (usually Franco Sarto''s) that is boring enough to go with many different outfits.  Rest assured, however, that when I do start buying fun shoes again I will share my finds with you here!

Post by FrekeChild » May 14th, 2008, 1:53 pm
YAY!!!!I can''t wait!!!

Post by miraclesrule » May 14th, 2008, 8:05 pm
Date: 5/5/2008 2:41:13 AM
Oooo....You need to take more pics!!!

I have a photo gallery of my shoes (can''t you tell I''m totally obsessed?!) and probably need to make some kind of collage to put up here so I don''t take over this thread with pictures of all of my shoes. I think I have very close to a hundred pairs of heels, and I would say that I haven''t worn about 40% of them out of the house. I need to get on that.

As for the pink shoes, I''ve worn them with all black before-that makes quite the statement! Other than that, I''d have a hard time, but I think I could probably pull off a bright top (maybe blue, green or purple) with them and probably some black pants.

When I get done with school I really need to get a job that I can wear all of these to. Of course, with my probable career that seems likely impossible, but we''ll see....

A hundred pair of heels?!?!?!? Image

Post by FrekeChild » May 15th, 2008, 5:52 am
Should I count?

Post by ladypirate » May 15th, 2008, 1:18 pm
Date: 5/15/2008 2:05:18 AM
Author: miraclesrule

Date: 5/5/2008 2:41:13 AM
Oooo....You need to take more pics!!!

I have a photo gallery of my shoes (can''t you tell I''m totally obsessed?!) and probably need to make some kind of collage to put up here so I don''t take over this thread with pictures of all of my shoes. I think I have very close to a hundred pairs of heels, and I would say that I haven''t worn about 40% of them out of the house. I need to get on that.

As for the pink shoes, I''ve worn them with all black before-that makes quite the statement! Other than that, I''d have a hard time, but I think I could probably pull off a bright top (maybe blue, green or purple) with them and probably some black pants.

When I get done with school I really need to get a job that I can wear all of these to. Of course, with my probable career that seems likely impossible, but we''ll see....

A hundred pair of heels?!?!?!? Image

Image 100?  Wow.  That is impressive.  I think I have...5?  Maybe?  I think I should try to convince bf that the "down payment for a house" savings fund should become a "buy Liz cute shoes and diamonds" savings fund.  Mwa ha ha ha ha ha.  Image
-
Hot chocolate butterflies dance through my heart and tell me you're the one.
Come take a sip of this so I can look into your beautiful eyes and say,
"Ouch! I spilled some on my lap, burning my leg, but I don't mind. I'm with you."

Post by FrekeChild » May 15th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Ha ha ha LP!!!I would try to pull that on BF, but it wouldn''t work. I think I''ll go count now...You guys are making me self-conscious-so I''m hoping that I have less than 100. I know that I have more than a hundred pairs of shoes in general though...

Post by ladypirate » May 15th, 2008, 1:48 pm
Date: 5/15/2008 7:38:21 PM
Ha ha ha LP!!!I would try to pull that on BF, but it wouldn''t work. I think I''ll go count now...You guys are making me self-conscious-so I''m hoping that I have less than 100. I know that I have more than a hundred pairs of shoes in general though...
What size shoe do you wear?  If you have too many, you can always send some my way.  Image
-
Hot chocolate butterflies dance through my heart and tell me you're the one.
Come take a sip of this so I can look into your beautiful eyes and say,
"Ouch! I spilled some on my lap, burning my leg, but I don't mind. I'm with you."

Post by FrekeChild » May 15th, 2008, 2:05 pm
Anywhere from 7.5 to 8.5 but mostly 8s...I''ll go count now.Image

I could be gone for a while...

Post by FrekeChild » May 15th, 2008, 2:20 pm
Ok. I have:

Heels: 60 + 1 on its way
Sneakers: 6
Boots: 5
Crocs: 2
Ballet flats: 9
Slippers: 6
Flipflops: 9
Clogs: 3
Miscellaneous: 2 pairs of Privo sandals and 1 pair of furry platform Steve Maddens.

Including the pair I just ordered, I have 104 pairs of shoes. Some of those are from high school and I''m not counting the shoes in the other closet that I''m getting rid of.

Post by star sparkle » May 15th, 2008, 2:59 pm
Yeah, Freke, I think LP and I should come visit. The 3 Liz''s in a closet full of shoes? How fun would that be!

Post by FrekeChild » May 15th, 2008, 3:03 pm
Ooo....sounds like fun to me too!!

Post by LitigatorChick » May 21st, 2008, 11:05 am
I picked up these little Gucci slides for the weekend...
Attachments
Guccislide.jpg
Guccislide.jpg (12.66 KiB) Viewed 156 times
LitigatorChick

"A cause may be inconvenient, but it’s magnificent. It’s like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it.”

Post by FrekeChild » May 21st, 2008, 11:07 am
LC, I think we need more shoe pics from you. I think you have a lot you haven't shown us yet!Image

(And I need to take pics of my new Naughty Monkeys...)

Post by LitigatorChick » May 21st, 2008, 11:08 am
And some cute Tory Burch flip flops, but mine are orange...
Attachments
ToryBurchflipflops.jpg
ToryBurchflipflops.jpg (14.26 KiB) Viewed 156 times
LitigatorChick

"A cause may be inconvenient, but it’s magnificent. It’s like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it.”

Post by canuk-gal » May 21st, 2008, 11:31 am
HI:

Cool loot LC--and I have Gucci mules that greatly resemble those you bought--those has been a staple for them over the years and I bought two pair two years ago....and I still wear them!!!! Good on ya!

cheers--Sharon
"People who possess great qualities, do not need to show off".

Post by LitigatorChick » May 22nd, 2008, 2:55 am
Freke, I think I am just holding out on pics of the Pradas. Okay, photo shoot this weekend!!!
LitigatorChick

Post by FrekeChild » May 22nd, 2008, 6:03 pm
Yay!!!Image
You know I''m excited!!!

Naughty Monkey "Nature Calls" in blue:
Attachments
IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG (51.77 KiB) Viewed 156 times

Post by LitigatorChick » May 23rd, 2008, 9:12 am
The slides went back - just not weekend friendly! So I took advantage of a sale (about 1/3 off) and picked up 2 pairs. First, some basic Tod''s for the weekends. Second, some CLs for my sis'' wedding. But I can''t find online pics of either, so a photo session this weekend is in order!!!!
LitigatorChick

Post by FrekeChild » May 23rd, 2008, 9:21 am
Yay!!! I''m looking forward to it!!!Image

Post by LitigatorChick » May 26th, 2008, 2:43 am
First, here are the pics of my Pradas - long overdue...
Attachments
DSC_0702.jpg
DSC_0702.jpg (60.49 KiB) Viewed 156 times
LitigatorChick

Post by LitigatorChick » May 26th, 2008, 2:43 am
Next, the Tod''s. If only I could wear them - it has been raining for the past 6 days!!!!!
Attachments
DSC_0659.jpg
DSC_0659.jpg (50.39 KiB) Viewed 156 times
LitigatorChick

Post by LitigatorChick » May 26th, 2008, 2:44 am
And last but certainly not least, my Christian Louboutins. I think I can wear them to work, and to my sister''s wedding!!! Yah!!!
LitigatorChick

Post by LitigatorChick » May 26th, 2008, 2:45 am
Front shot.....
Attachments
DSC_0668.jpg
DSC_0668.jpg (29.48 KiB) Viewed 156 times
LitigatorChick

Post by LitigatorChick » May 26th, 2008, 2:45 am
Back shot.....
Attachments
DSC_0667.jpg
DSC_0667.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 156 times
LitigatorChick

Post by canuk-gal » May 26th, 2008, 3:26 am
HI:

Wonderful pics--LitagatorChick!  Love your choices--suffice it to say the only pair I sctually saw "on the shelf" were your CL''s; the others were strewn about the place.....I didn''t even see those Prada--or I might have been tempted!!!  (but you mentioned they were full price, no?)

cheers--Sharon
"People who possess great qualities, do not need to show off".

Post by FrekeChild » May 26th, 2008, 9:57 am
Yay Litigator Chick!!!I love them all!!!What does the dress look like for you sis''s wedding?

Post by thing2of2 » May 26th, 2008, 12:39 pm
Okay, I MUST check the Shopping forum more often. I am a total shoe girl and I don''t think I''ve seen this thread until now! I''m off to look at more of the pages of this thread!

And Freke, don''t feel bad about having 100+ shoes...I definitely have at least 100 pairs! I''m scared to count, though, because then I''ll know just how bad I am! Image Most of mine are flats, although I did just buy a fierce pair of heels. I think I''m going to do a little photo shoot for you guys because I''m bored!

Post by thing2of2 » May 26th, 2008, 12:40 pm
And by the way-your new shoes are beautiful, LC! All of them!

Post by FrekeChild » May 26th, 2008, 12:49 pm
Photo shoot photo shoot!!!!!!I wanna see these heels!!!!

1207 posts • Page 10 of 411, 2, 3, ..., 5, ..., 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ..., 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, ..., 38, 39, 40, 41

« Return to Shopping