shape
carat
color
clarity

Restoration Hardware 20% Friends and Family Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
For all the home decor nuts like me....of course how sad am I that I placed a $100 order last week that already shipped?
Oh well I'm sure I can find other things to use the coupon for.

20% OFF THE THINGS YOU WANT TO GIVE & GET
PRESENTING RESTORATION HARDWARE'S FAMED FRIENDS AND FAMILY DAYS.

Enjoy our gift to you and yours... a heaping helping of savings on absolutely everything in our scrumptious stores. And feel free to forward this email and "share the wealth."

TWO DAYS ONLY -- December 5th & 6th, 2004.

Please join us at your local Restoration Hardware Store, visit RestorationHardware.com or call 1-800-762-1005. To receive your discount in-store, click the following link www.restorationhardware.com/cs/page.jhtml?ref=friend for a printable version and present the voucher at time of purchase. To redeem your discount when ordering online or by phone, use the code HFRIEND5.

Always dreamed about owning that sumptuous leather sofa or stunning bedroom set? Apply for the RH Card and defer payment for 90 days.*

Discount Details:
Present printed voucher to receive your merchandise discount
Discount may not be used with any other discount or markdown
May not be used to purchase gift certificates
Discount valid only for purchases made on December 5-6, 2004
* Subject to credit approval and purchase amount.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Hey THANKS! We are ordering numbers for our house. This will come in handy as the dopey things are 10 bucks a piece!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Hey Thanks! Saved 8 bucks on the house numbers. Of course ate up the savings and more with other purchases. I love that store.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually restrained myself from going in there...it was HARD but there''s nothing I really *needed* right now. I can''t even believe I am saying this!! Oh well.
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I was quite restrained. Thankfully, I didn''t have a lot of time!

How did you find out about this coupon? You seem to know about a lot of the freebies & coupons. What''s your secret?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well in general I'm pretty good at finding coupons for items, aka Red Envelope by using Google or other search engines to track down codes when I am buying online. I save alot on shipping this way.

But these coupons were actually just sent to me by friends! The F&F which has been done by more and more retail stores around here goes out via email to a list and then the people fwd links and coupons all over the place! Pottery Barns was about a month ago, I totally missed it! They have a weird mailing list that they send it to, obviously I am not on it even though I purchase from them online at least once a quarter. They also don't do any coupons for free shipping etc. Funny structure and goes against my eComm grain to never offer anything but to your CC customers...but they must be doing okay. The irony is that they launched WS Home recently, and that catalog has some really expensive items. $1000 cashmere blankets anyone?? And I did a survey for them about 2 weeks ago where they asked me Q's about shipping, what I thought about the catalog, pricing, etc etc. Less than a week later they put out a free shipping coupon good until Xmas. So it seems as though this extremely high-scale store is planning to use some eComm coupon ways to attract people....I think it's ironic that the more middle-of-the-road company sister PB is not doing that at all and yet the $1k cashmere blanket and $2k bed place is!

Anyhow, coupons. I got the 20% RH one last week and also I got a 30% off Banana Republic and a 40% off Kenneth Cole a few days later. Amazing sales. All just fwd's from friends! JCrew normally has theirs around this time, but I haven't seen the email, I usually I get it...it's usually about 20-40% off depending.

So far those are the only ones I know of this year. I was just having the convo with Greg this weekend how once times are better, people will still be expecting to have these high % sales off BEFORE Xmas. In the last few years that has become the norm, places putting their primo goods on sale before Xmas, even to the tune of 20/30/40%. Wonder when that will stop and if consumers will let it or vote with their dollars against it. We'll see!! We've gotten spoiled.
9.gif

pattytseng

Rough_Rock
Mara,

Can you e-mail me Kenneth cole friends and family coupon? I am a kenneth cole lover and will not definitely miss this big sale. My email address is : [email protected]. Thanks!

Patty
19.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You got one for Banana Republic?
8.gif
I buy a ton of stuff there in the warmer months, mostly online, and I did not get an email from them. I wonder why?
28.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Here is one for Wilsons Leather. I just got it in my email, it is for 20% off for November 11th only. And if you enter CART08* while checking out that will give you free shipping.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blue, right you are.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results