shape
carat
color
clarity

On a search for...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
An appropriate cocktail dress to wear at a business dinner for my husband!

My husband recently was honored at work, and ergo we are going to South Beach to celebrate with the higher up''s at his place of employment (big business types). Now, I am hair stylist--I wear crazy clothes (esspecially when I get dressed up!) which I do not feel would appropriate for this occasion since my husband is in a conservative line of work (banking).

Hence the problem! I don''t need a staple piece in my wardrobe since I own many, many, many black and functional dresses...I am looking more for a one-time-wear piece that I don''t have to spend a lot of money (preferably under 100) and is still conservative, respectful, and will make me look like--well--a bankers wife as opposed to the more "out there" stylist I am when in my own professional/social circle.

I am looking for something with 3/4 length sleeves, not long but not short/short either...modest, no cleavage or anything...in navy or black or another more muted color that I can match easily without to much muss or fuss.

So, if anyone knows a fantastic website, I''d love any suggestions!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would check out Macy''s and Nordie''s for Jones New York, Evan Piccone, and sale dresses within your budget.
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
This one''s $88 at Nordstrom''s: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2932656/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014146?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014146&P=3

nordstromdress987234.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results