shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh tacori...look what I''m getting tomorrow...u likie?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally get like that around my in laws too. Sometimes I try to change my behavior but after awhile I get MOODY (usually the last few days). It''s hard having guests for longer than a few days. My in laws are nice people but we all have our flaws. They drive me CRAZY sometimes. Okay...MOST times.

Our weekend was good. Just went to a b-day party. Some little boy had a crush on Tessa (I think) b/c he followed her around the whole time. Not much else. Just cleaned my house (how fun!) My mom is coming tomorrow!
36.gif
Oh I got the COOLEST kid''s chairs at Target. I actually had to go to several of them b/c they were on sale and I wanted 6 of them. Now I have to figure out a table to go with it.

cool chair.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Screwed...so I just found out an extra 3 kids are coming to her party and NOW I have to scramble to find stuff for their goodie bags (doubt I can get the same stuff since I bought it a month ago) annoying...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
When is the party? that sucks... can you find the same bags at least? Love those chairs BTW...I totally saw them a few weeks ago and drooled...You're lucky you found them...I figured they'd go fast...that's the style i want for the kitchen...I can't find them for cheap without the butterful design...I like this style better...

I'm sitting here all anxious waiting for kids to come trick or treating...lol...totally annoying...I can't relate to kids even on this level so I'm spazzing out....

Hey, check out my eyeballs...I'm bringing them to a party tonight....choco munchkins in white chocolate....

eyeballs.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aren''t those chairs AWESOME!!!! I love them. Now I have to find a table. They had adult size chairs at StoneCrest Target for CHEAP. I *LOVE* those eyeballs! They are SO cute! You are a clever one. We had fun Trick or Treating but there was an incident...baby fell out of her push car FLAT on her face (in the road). Her nose is BEAT. Poor thing. But besides that is was nice and we met some new neighbors. So social!
2.gif
Did you get a lot of kids wanting free candy?
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ugh...How is the nose?
7.gif

There is a West Elm dining table that is too good to be true...it comes in wood or glass top. I love it!!!
Anyhoo....what''s new?

Nothing here...not to get gross, but my poor toe nail is on its way out (remember the incident!)...I''m SOOO bummed....I wear realy dark red or blackish nailpolish on my toes all the time, so I guess I''ll need a band aid or press on toe LOL...maybe a Silence of the Lamb''s toe where I can glue my own back on LOLOLOL...GROSS...I''m the queen of the flip flop so I''m freakin! I hope it gets me through the weekend LOL....I''m laughing...totally gross...Why did I write that on a public message board, we really need to exchange emails..maybe I''ll ask the moderator to give you mine since we have no PMs anymore...those were great (and evil)!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
love following this thread and seeing all your great finds.

MMM - when my big toenail fell off or rather I cut the part off that was still hanging on, I put a sheer bandaid on it and pressed real hard to get the impression
of the nail area on the bandaid. Then I used nail poilsh on the "impression" area and polished that toenail!! Worked for ages and allowed me to keep an antibiotic on the nailbed.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, your poor toe! T''s nose is starting to heal. I am sure it is the first of MANY scrapes and bumps. My SIL and her BF are in town. That is all that is new in my boring life. Do you need a table? How is the job search going? Did you see my cupcakes I made? Took me FIVE hours to decorate. But she''s worth it.

Bebe, that is a GREAT idea!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
BEBE! That''s the best idea!!!!!!!!!! Do you think a lighter or darker color would work better? Yeah, it''s totally gross and "hanging on" by the cuticle area....not too wiggly that I feel comfie trying to help it along....or maybe I should...?

Tac- No, don''t need squat....just always loved it...Eh, search is ok....I got notice that I''m in the pool of potentials at the US Attys offiice in Charlotte. Crap. That''d me great...but I''m no optimist....I''ll check out the cupcakes! Thanks, now that I just decided to go on a diet LOL

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Jesus Christmas...LOL...those are awesome...I can imagine them taking forever ... I love the mummy! Ah, what you do for your kid, right?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 11:58:44 AM
Author: moremoremore
BEBE! That''s the best idea!!!!!!!!!! Do you think a lighter or darker color would work better? Yeah, it''s totally gross and ''hanging on'' by the cuticle area....not too wiggly that I feel comfie trying to help it along....or maybe I should...?

Tac- No, don''t need squat....just always loved it...Eh, search is ok....I got notice that I''m in the pool of potentials at the US Attys offiice in Charlotte. Crap. That''d me great...but I''m no optimist....I''ll check out the cupcakes! Thanks, now that I just decided to go on a diet LOL
oooh - just hanging on by the cuticle? OUCH. Maybe you could cut it off so it doesn''t get torn off by a little accident or something. I know that pain, I''ve done it!
If it was me --- I would cut it off as far down as you can. I''ve been through this twice on the same dang toe. Once I ripped the nail almost completely off by running into a door
and my foot slid under the door, but my toenail caught the door edge. Another time I was in a Pier 1 and standing next to the front door. Someone opened the door and again the door ripped the toenail almost off. Me and doors!
MMM I used red polish, like I''ve used always. I was in my hair salon and showed my hair stylist my stupid toe trick and she had to show it to the nail girls.
I was surprised they''d never done anything like that. Good luck.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, diets...blah! I need to diet too but I have such little to live for (just kidding!) I think I may be sick of cupcakes so that''s good. They DID take forever but she is worth it. Even though she had no idea WHAT was going on or will remember them I have photographic proof that while I may not be Martha...I''ll try (once in a while).

Keeping my fingers crossed for you about the job!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Awesome...I will definitiely use that techinque bebe....It''s hanging on on all sides though...except at the top...really weird...like the only place it doesn''t attach to is the nail bed...gross. sorry. I just want it to last until after a party this weekend lol...I usually tape some surgical tape and wrap it around once during the day....Ok, you''re stories just made be cringe. O.U.C.H.

Haha Tac....Yeah, I say the exact same thing...but I mean it...without food, what do I really have to live for? lol....But I was up last night at 1 am having ice cream....so it''s already over. But I actually really need to lose weight...I''m so sick of dressing like a homeless person trying to hide my jelly rolls LOL...I think they came out great...and now I really want a cupcake. Thanks . lol

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I knew where you lived I would have dropped 10 on your doorstep! DH started our kitchen back splash. We are doing while marble subway tiles and glass tiles. I''ll post pics when he is done!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
lol....

i was out of the cage today...think i like it better in the cage :)

marble subway- you''re a brave woman....I love that look...definitely take pix...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no what happened?!?

Haha! Why am I brave? Because of the sealing factor? To tell you the truth I freaked out when DH put up the first row. I guess I didn''t realize HOW varied they would be. But I think it will turn out nice. Since I can never have carrera (sp) marble for a countertop (though I big fat heart them) I figured this was the next best thing. We went thinking we were buying slate...Haha.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I love it too..but am far to messy to have any white marble anywhere I live LOL...Have you ever seen the commerical with the people and their entire place covered in plastic? That''s perfect for me...I love my own countertop but dang, never again will I do a dark solid surface...what a pita...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha. I WILL have to be careful not to splash anything that could stain on it. But the tile lady said as long as we seal the stone it should be okay...hopefully...The glass gives it a modern touch for sure. It is SUCH a beautiful day today! I am going to take the monkey for a walk.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Just be really careful with citrus and vinegar spashes, etc...those are the worst...I also love glass tile....I almost (and should have) switched to a Sumi-e (?I think that's what it's called)...amazing multicolored mosiac glass tile but that would have held everything up and I had already paid for my backsplash...I can't wait to see it...I'm jealous alrready! :)

OK. I need a nap. I'm SO excited Panera brought back the Fuji Apple salad (I leave the chicken out)....and then I needed cat food and for some reason a Cadbury Friut and Nut bar ended up in my cart....Ohhhhh, how I love them truly!!! We're going to Mama Ricotta's AGAIN tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday...can't wait...

P.S. I'm addicted to GardenWeb...and the decorating and bath and kitchen forums. OMG. Makes my remodel blush.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good thing I don''t cook that much
2.gif
So it just needs to be cleaned and sealed. It looks really good. I think we are going to do mostly glass tile in our butler''s pantry (with marble accents which is reverse of what we did in the kitchen) b/c DH and I are really impressed with it! They had some really cool glass circles when we went but they only came in orange...too crazy for me! She said the company is releasing more colors in 2009. I am hoping I will like one of them.

Hope you enjoyed being let out of your cage!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
pix demanded!!!

are thry like burnt orange penny rounds? A gal on gardenweb did her powder room walls with them and while not my color style, omg....amazing work....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is finishing it up tonight. It was a pretty bright orange. I know I would get sick of it. The glass we picked is gray/green/blue so I am hoping they do that color combo in the circles. We want to tile the back wall of our powder room (floor to ceiling) DH agreed glass would look awesome
36.gif
So glad b/c he is SUCH a natural stone kinda guy. Okay I just signed up on Gardenweb....hope I don''t get addicted!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
sorry....too late...you''re already addicted, you just don''t know it..the funny thing is...people are really stupid there LOL...so bad...they always ignore other''s good advice...

do you watch Top Design..I''m SO doing a painting like that for the bedroom...he just poured paint over a canvas...colors were prettier watching on tv though...

nathanpaint.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Meow. I want to do molding like this too...never thought to match crown to the walls....wll make the walls look taller...meow! Love this room...but he didn''t win

mldg.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blah! FOUND YOU! Why don''t you set it so you can get e-mails
11.gif
I totally watch that show. I really liked Preston''s design. That painting did look cool. I love how large it is. Order your canvas through DickBlick.com...will save you lots of money!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
DickBlick? You sure that isn''t a **** site? lol....

LOL- probably wasn''t too hard to find me :) Ok...I''ll set up the email...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I promise it is not! Haha. Be sure you get one with the staples on the BACK. If you are like me that will bug you. I got some (I think they are called their studio canvas) for the nursery that are 2" wide (profile)
30.gif
Love them. I also like to paint on the sides. Gives it a more seamless look when hung.

Waiting for you to change your profile...
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do you think? Ignore the pot. I was making rice and was so hungry I couldn''t wait so took the pictures while it was cooking.

T_newbacksplash.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
close up of the glass tiles!

T-detailtime.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
detail of the carrera marble...

T-shades-of-white.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your back splash is beautiful Tacori!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results