shape
carat
color
clarity

New LV goodies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
HI guys, as some of you know, I was on a Balenciaga craze a few months back and purchased 5 bags, my last one in January, from mssalvo, a yummy caramel ''05 city, my one and only city BTW.

Anyway, since then I kind of got back to LV, so here are a couple of things I picked up in the past few few months, not necessarily in order.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
First is my long awaited Red/Cream Cherry Blossom pochette. I have wanted on for so long but I was looking for a specific pattern and waited and waited and then I saw this and the CB patterns are so amazing, I had to get it.

Two congo lines, one on the front and one on the back. And in fairly mint condition.

boston pictures and other stuff 116.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
LV Cherry Blossom coin purse, another thing that I have been searching for for a while and finally found one on ebay..

boston pictures and other stuff 113.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love all the new LV fun butterfly.

How about some shots "in action"
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE all your new LV goodies butterfly!!! I have the Manhatten PM bag too. You have quite the collection going, enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love all of your stuff, I have the Cherry Blossom bag with the short handle and the bow on it and it makes me smile! Enjoy...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Butterfly, I love the colorful ones!!! They are so cute; nice collection!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 8:32:56 PM
Author: sevens one
Love all the new LV fun butterfly.

How about some shots ''in action''
9.gif

Ha, ha, perhaps when I lose about 10 lbs. I have gained some weight since having the baby, errr, 2 year old.

BTW, I am still waiting to get you your 7 pendant.......

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I am currently on a ban though, but I had to get that red/cream CB pochette. My husband said that''s it and I can''t really blame him..
39.gif

DesiLu

Rough_Rock
I just had to chime in to this thread!! Don't know how I've missed it!

I've been collecting LV since I was 15 years old (I'm now 33), when my mother bought me my very first Speedy 35, for my 15th Birthday. I bought another Speedy 35 two years ago, and I use it in place of my original one.

I have since retired it, although still have it in its dustbag and box. I now own a little over 23 LV bags, mostly all are limited editions (I have almost all the Cherry Blossom pieces, a couple of which Butterfly posted pics of). But I try to keep abreast of the new styles that are released, although I'm partial to the brown Monogram Canvas style, I'm starting to crave the Damier Canvas style as of very recently.

I have gotten to the point where I wish there was a trading section of e-Bay, for instance, to where people can trade one bag for another--because there are a couple that I wish I could trade for more classic pieces, such as a Speedy 40, which I have been craving for several years now.

I, like Butterfly, have gotten to the point where hubby said, "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!" but I can't help it!!! They're my only vice!!!!

She's gone as far as to ask me to take them with me when I go to the tanning salon, and put it in the bed with me!!! Naturally, I have REFUSED!!!!
32.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lucy,

I feel better knowing that there is someone out there like me. I love the CB set. I think out of any of my bags, I would say that the CB papillon is my all time favorite, but for practical reasons, I have been using my bosphore the most because it is just easier with the kids to have.

Everyone thinks I am crazy, esp. my husband and my aunt, so it has gotten to the point were I just lie about a piece, sometimes I even say it''s fake...
8.gif

I know I don''t need these things but something about bags makes my heart go pitter-patter...

I figure everyone has a vice, at least mine is a resellable one....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results