shape
carat
color
clarity

Need to find boots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies- so I need some help from other shoppers out there!

Sooo.....am I a snob? No. Do I have a tendency to gravitate to more higher end/expensive items? Guilty
2.gif

The reason i even mention that is to preface my sentiment that it is proving impossible for me to fine nice, high quality, black leather boots! Maybe I am being to being to picky, but I refuse to buy boots that are synthetic, polyester, etc etc. I am looking for real leather, black, not flat or low heel...at least 4 inches, preferably not a chunky heel but more of a stiletto, not a "bootie" or calf height, but to the knee without being over the knee. I cant seem to find all of those preferences in the same shoe. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/11/2009 3:26:26 PM
Author: meresal
Jimmy Choo... that is where I got mine, and I
30.gif
them.

Ditto this. I have the Jimmy Choo "Peony" boots in black calf and they are amazing! They are only about 3.5'''' in heel height, but they are so comfortable and classic. They are currently on sale at most of the dept stores - I got mine from Nordstrom for under $600!

I guess it depends on if you like a pointed toe or rounded toe. The Peony boots I suggested have a pointed toe (but not too extreme). If you like a rounded toe, I would suggest Christian Louboutin "Babel". They come in 100 mm and are gorgeous. I think there is also a 120 mm version with a platform. I do think, however, they are somewhat overpriced for what they are (basic black boot).

Good luck! I loooove boots!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Donald Pliner. Gucci. Ralph Lauren riding boots.

cheers--Sharon

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Oh, may I join the club, NF?
2.gif
I''m a boots girl, too, especially in winter, and this is exactly what kind of boots I''m looking for (great description, btw
36.gif
).

I just don''t get it: since when boots have become so ugly? You can find an alien much more easily than a pair of simple & elegant black boots on this planet...
3.gif

Jimmy Choo, R.Lauren & Gucci sound great, I have to check them out. Thanks for sharing your ideas, keep them coming, please!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Ditto everyone who said Jimmy Choo, I have 2 pairs of boots I love.

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
What about Christian Louboutin Babels?
Bottega Veneta makes a nice knee-high as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results