shape
carat
color
clarity

Need pretty black pumps

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
Help! I''m on the search for my THIRD pair of pretty black day-to-day pumps for work in less than a year! I''m an accountant so plain black pumps are my go-to shoes and get me through 3 of the 5 days a week at work generally.

I prefer a fairly pointy toe, I also like a higher heel - 2 1/2 to 3" and I''m not picky about the finish (my last pairs were plain black and patent leather, respectively). I''m kind of picky about the heel though, leather covered heels get eaten by my desk chair so something a little tougher would be best. Other people have told me Aldo shoes hold up a little longer (I''ve been buying a lot of Nine West shoes b/c they''re reasonably priced but still look nice and are SUPER comfy).

Any suggestions??

Thank you!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Nine West has a pretty good one.

Also, I have a very comfortable pair from Steve Madden in brown. They are so comfortable that I didn''t even have to break them in and I can last in them. That coming from someone who doesn''t wear heels!

I recently had to retire my Nine West shoes after about 3 years.

Hope that helps.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Size and budget?
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results