shape
carat
color
clarity

Need cardigans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I can never seem to find the right kind of cardigan sweater. I need you ladies'' mad skills to find me a white one. Or a black one. Or both! The bad news is that the price needs to be good. Like really good.
8.gif
And hip length. I have all kinds of sleeveless tops, but need something to go over them for work.

Thanks in advance for the help!
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Most of mine are from Ann Taylor or Banana Republic. If you need something cheaper now, old navy is OK, but they don't last. Same with Forever 21. My AT silk cardigans are going on 4 years and are still in good shape.

ETA: Old navy in White $25.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have the patience for F21 anymore. Haha...that''s how I know I''m getting older. Sensory overload!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, me neither but I have a few I grabbed of ebay for next to nothing. Happy hunting!

I have This in navy from BR, and honestly, it goes with everything. Love love it. Wow, the online pic is really crappy. I promise, it's cute in person.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 2:08:34 PM
Author: mercoledi
Yeah, me neither but I have a few I grabbed of ebay for next to nothing. Happy hunting!

I have This in navy from BR, and honestly, it goes with everything. Love love it. Wow, the online pic is really crappy. I promise, it''s cute in person.
I''ll trust you!
1.gif
Well, I know where I''m going for lunch now!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2008 2:06:01 PM
Author: sunnyd
I don''t have the patience for F21 anymore. Haha...that''s how I know I''m getting older. Sensory overload!
LOL! sunnyd this cracked me up! i can completely relate to this, and i wasn''t even conscious of it until i read your post. when i shop with my sister who is eight years younger than i am, my eyes glaze over in these types of stores that she always loves. i used to love them too and could spend hours sifting through the racks, now i need a store with a selection of five different tops, three types of pants, a coupla belts and get me on my way!
41.gif
it''s exactly as you say, it is how i know i''ve reached a new age/stage in life!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I buy nearly all of my sweaters at Jcrew. They are a little more expensive (60-80) but they last forever and they they fit my perfectly. And they have good sales so its easy to find them for cheaper.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love cardigans (always cold in the a/c) and have gotten my favorites at Express, The Limited and Ann Taylor.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 4:27:45 PM
Author: rainydaze

Date: 5/2/2008 2:06:01 PM
Author: sunnyd
LOL! sunnyd this cracked me up! i can completely relate to this, and i wasn''t even conscious of it until i read your post. when i shop with my sister who is eight years younger than i am, my eyes glaze over in these types of stores that she always loves. i used to love them too and could spend hours sifting through the racks, now i need a store with a selection of five different tops, three types of pants, a coupla belts and get me on my way!
41.gif
it''s exactly as you say, it is how i know i''ve reached a new age/stage in life!
I know right!!! I used to spend hours in there too! Now I just give up on stores that have no order to them. I need to see things on a rack, with multiple sizes! Thanks!! Ha.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I suppose you could try The Gap.

golden

Shiny_Rock
I second J.Crew and they have great sales on them as well

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Go with express. Their stuff is good for work, very affordable and I love their stuff. I have had a few cardigans more expensive than my Express one, but I have gooten the most use out of it. It is soft, natural fibers so I don''t itch, it yhasn''t streched out/torn/lost its color and I wear every other day.

They usually have a much bigger selection in store vs the internet and they always have sales.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2008 8:07:47 AM
Author: pennquaker09
I suppose you could try The Gap.
I actually picked up 3 from The Gap- black, cream and red. They call them "cropped" but it''s not super cropped (they might be too short for what you want, but I really like the length). They are also thin so great for summer and layering. They look really nice on. The site is only showing 3 colors right now, but in the store there are maybe 10 or so. >>> linky <<<

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a Kohl''s? I just found two on sale there tonight for like $20! A black and a pink one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results