shape
carat
color
clarity

May I wear white gold and diamond jewels with this top color

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: May I wear white gold and diamond jewels with this top c

my opinion: honey, its your jewelry and your clothing and you can wear any combo you want. only you can decide if it looks good on YOU and/or if it pleases YOU.

MoZo

stci

Ideal_Rock

I understand Movie but I'm really not sure if this color not clash with white gold. I don't know...

I have a set with green stone, Is this it would be nicer?

PhillYOung

Rough_Rock

Sure, you can wear whatever you want to wear, it is so nice for you, you look pretty.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

The great thing about diamonds is they go with everything.

lilyjewelry

Rough_Rock

The volume of jewelry is small, also with skin tone has a 'close' relationship. Like earrings necklace brooch these we often use hair of jewelry, the position of the wear almost all around in the face, even bracelets bracelets bracelets rings hand adorn article, will also speak for the signal and appearing in near the face, so we beautiful face is jewelry to the leading role? Far more sophisticated, suitable for 'skin colour attribute' <a href="http://www.jewelrymart86.com/category-41/"><strong>Resin Beads</strong></a> can not only make you look young plump, precious stones itself also shows its high value exhibition sex; And the colour and lustre of jewelry if and 'skin colour attribute' don't take over words, the face of the 'flaws' not hide something from people who were looking not only, still can let jewelry lose value feeling.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results