shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara, You''ve got to see this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I completey adore your pup (we used to raise the little cuties when I was a kid) so I stumbled upon this adorable doll on ebay and thought you had to see it.

Westie pup doll

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is SOOOO cute! We just got a westie puppy too (inspired by Ms Portia) and she is just a blessing!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha wow that looks really lifelike! i guess for $800 it should!

seriously westies are so friggin' cute it should be outlawed. there are times when i look over at portia and she's sitting there staring at me with her head cocked and the look on her face is just priceless. they have no idea how everlovin' cute they are and it just makes me want to go and muss her hair when i think about it. so unassuming and yet so adorable. it's almost like they pose.

i just had a courier come and get some items to drop to a client and the guy was so enamored with portia. she was doing this playful barky growl to show him SHE was boss and he was cracking up. he was calling her 'little devil' which was hilarious.

dogs are such entertainment i tell ya. i could go on for days with stories of how she made us laugh today or yesterday or the day before. what a great find cnspotts!! i showed it to greg and he said 'wow i thought it was a real dog'..haha!

punchie...i love your new avatar, that nose looks familiar.
2.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Did that creep out anyone else? It looked so damned lifelike I had a hard time looking at it as a stuffed animal. Almost like someone else''s stuffed pet. The first picture I was like he''s so cute. But after that I got creeped out. Maybe I''m just weird.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
I read the whole eBay page to just make sure it was really fake! If you showed me those pics, I would NEVER in a million years have thought it wasn''t a real dog!
6.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I agree Rascal. The wording still sounded as if it were a real life dog. The critter can obviously be positioned in all ways. I thought it was a memorial stuffed dog at first. Well after I realized it was stuffed. Man she is quite the artist.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA! The auction for that little cutie doggie ended at $6,100!!! Holy crap!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha it wasn''t me!! I swear!

Wow $6k..what kind of diamond could that buy?!?!?

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I think what you meant to say was "What kind of upgrade could that buy?!?!" : )

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my lord $6,000.00 for a teddy!
23.gif
If I had that in my house my dashund would distroy it in five mintues. I have to say it is pretty cute.
25.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my word is that amazing. It looks so real. That price is crazy!!!
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results