shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Yums!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know we have alot of LV lovers here...we have a few various threads out there but none that are dedicated solely to LV love. What do you gals want for your next LV purchase...or three? Or if you have or get new LV's, please post a picture! Kaleigh that means you and your new bags and wallets etc!

I have a list going but the current wants are the monogram Vavin and Luco but they look pretty similar so I may try to narrow it down to one. Also my girlfriend has a really cute Damier in a style that I can't recall right now but I really loved it. I will have to ask her about it next time I see her. Oh and I love the Marelle clutch for nights out in SF!
5.gif

I also need to figure out which wallet I want and finagle it for Valentine's Day or something from the hubby.
31.gif

Here is my latest LV which most of you know of...for my birthday this year:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ta-da-new-coussin-lv.35384/

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Luco...I love it because it seems like it''d be a great everyday everything bag...and I could use it for work to carry my paperwork etc..

luco tote.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
But I really like the Sac Plat as well, it seems more hip looking? And it''s a little cheaper than the Luco I think. I also think I could fit my laptop in it....Hmmm.

sac plat.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and I like the Musette too but I think that I''d get over the shoulder cross the body strap thing quickly..so maybe not.

musette.jpg

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
I have a very modest collection as I''ve only been interested in designer bags for the last year and a half or so. My favorites are the Vernis, Suhali, and Epi lines.

In this picture I have a Damier Papillon 26, a Cherry Monogram Mini Noelie, a Monogram pocket organizer, and a Marshmallow Vernis Ludlow wallet and matching pochette clefs. In the next post is a picture of my birthday present! I received it a couple of weeks ago from my boyfriend. It''s a Mandarin Epi Speedy 30.

I really need a new wallet as the Ludlow doesn''t hold very much at all. I''m lusting for the white Suhali Compact Zippe.

DSC00526.jpg

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Mara - now you have me thinking about the Luco. Looks like a nice versatile bag. Are there pockets inside for phone and keys? I like the rest of your choices too.

Rasberry - great collections. Congrats on the new Orange Epi leather! Very cute.

I''m attaching a couple more that caught my eye; the Popincourt Haut and Popincourt Long. I''ve got to get down to the store and check them out.

Popincourt1.jpg

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the other Popincourt Haut that I like.

Popincourt2.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my girl! YA THINK THIS PIC SHOWS A FAKE ONE? LOL
41.gif

It''s the only pic I could find.
She was a limited edition designed by Sharon Stone Called the Vanity Star Soufle...Got her years ago and it''s the bomb.
... it''s actually a vanity case....really big! ABout 12X10X7 or something like that...the middle isn''t so stiff...it flops down nicely....

I''m not a brown person so really am not coveting any. I''m not loving the new black and whites. I loved the mat monogram canvas but they didn''t have any styles I like! But I did just get a new gucci yesterday
11.gif

soufle.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 3:42:31 AM
Author: Mara
Luco...I love it because it seems like it''d be a great everyday everything bag...and I could use it for work to carry my paperwork etc..
I have the largest Luco and sometimes it''s a bit large for me. Very attractive though!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the LV Cite MM that I wear a lot in the summer. I had the Piano which I sold because it was too small, a Monogram Mat Fowler Bag in Violet, and the Mini Monogram Lucille in Black which I think gets the most use. I also bought a Gucci hobo bag.

LV Cite MM.jpg

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mini Monogram Lucille in Black. This is an awesome bag - it fits everything perfectly.

I also like the Monogram Cabas Piano, but I think I'll be getting that for my mom soon.

I also heard that they're slowly revamping the Epi collection with softer leather and all palladium hardware and new colors.

I really love the Monogram Mat collection but they're discontinuing it. I wish they would make more, but they're discontinuing it because people were complaining that it was too stiff and heavy. I hope to get more pieces before they run out!

LV Lucille PM.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 9:45:38 AM
Author: moremoremore
Here's my girl! YA THINK THIS PIC SHOWS A FAKE ONE? LOL
41.gif

It's the only pic I could find.
She was a limited edition designed by Sharon Stone Called the Vanity Star Soufle...Got her years ago and it's the bomb.
... it's actually a vanity case....really big! ABout 12X10X7 or something like that...the middle isn't so stiff...it flops down nicely....

I'm not a brown person so really am not coveting any. I'm not loving the new black and whites. I loved the mat monogram canvas but they didn't have any styles I like! But I did just get a new gucci yesterday
11.gif
I have this one! I use it as a tote for my books, it is HUGE! I got it from a couple I babysat for in HS...they spoil me so!
11.gif
9.gif
It is one of the few LV ones I took to University with me, but it has held up well and I like it.
I will post a photo of it when I get back.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I'm a nut case...it's the perfect petite bag for me LOL

Does anyone watch Project Runway? (I'm addicted and in love with a gay man btw)... When they did the Barbie dresses and that model came out holding the toy purse in her fingers...that's me with normal bags LOL

BTW, not to get slightly off topic, Glindawitch is a fab ebay seller. I don't think she had Louis, but she gives you the actual receipt....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahaha mmm petite? that bag is huge!!

I love some of the more unique LV''s but I try to stay with the neutral monogram because it goes with most things I wear..alot of tans and browns! I do love the black and white one though LH!!

Oh and I really like that yellow Speedy even though I''d never wear it! It just looks so fun!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
I just graduated from Law school right before X-mas and coincidentally, my mother and father each got me a LV briefcase as a gift. I don''t know how to attach more than one pick per post, so I am going to have to do three. Anyhow, I kept the handheld briefcase and exchanged the messenger bag/briefcase for the Marelle handbag and a strap for the briefcase which I Kept. My dad also got me a matching LV business card holder. I love everything!!! So here is the one that I kept:

p10333327_ph_hero.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Lastly, this is the bag I got in exchange for the one I returned, along with a strap and the business card holder at the link below. I love the bag to death, but as someone else on PS mentioned, it is a royal pain in the butt that you have to unbuckle both of the little buckle''s to get into it everytime you need to. Also, I was looking at the clutch version of the marelle, but it doesn''t come with an arm strap, it only comes with a strap to wear it around your waist, so that wouldn''t work for me. Hope you guys enjoyed seeing my new eye candy! http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flash/index.jsp;jsessionid=NZSHJIZ42U5C2CRBXUFFAGIKEG4RAUPU?buy=0&langue=en_US

p10774149_ph_hero.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here are Kaleigh''s

lvbags111x.JPG

bagg22cv.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Nan!!!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Shoot! Now I want one too.
emcry.gif

how about this baby

Multipli-cité

p10517388_ph_hero.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 3:58:47 AM
Author: Raspberry
The Speedy:

Maureen029.jpg
Love this bag, the color is great (UT color !)
Is this baby a small fortune? Is it available or a special order item?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
http://forum.purseblog.com/index.php

thanks sevens! I will!

Check out this purse forum. You have to register to see the collections of some these collectors, but it is an easy reg.

There is some serious $$ involved in this habit.!!!!!

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
Ann, the Mandarin Epi Speedy is available as a regular item. I''m Canadian and it was $1050 plus tax, but on eLuxury it''s $870 Washingtons. HTH

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love looking at these Louies!!! Moremoremore when do we get to see a picture of this new Gucci?

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 7:08:55 PM
Author: sevens one
emcry.gif

how about this baby

Multipli-cité

p10517388_ph_hero.jpg
This one is divine! I like certain styles of LV but this one is perfect...yum!
emsmilep.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 7:49:23 PM
Author: Ann

thanks sevens! I will!

Check out this purse forum. You have to register to see the collections of some these collectors, but it is an easy reg.

OMG! now this is just nutty. A chat forum about handbags. YIKES

next thing ya know they''ll have one for diamonds and things!
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 8:39:48 PM

Date: 1/5/2006 7:49:23 PM
Author: Ann

thanks sevens! I will!

OMG! now this is just nutty. A chat forum about handbags. YIKES

next thing ya know they''ll have one for diamonds and things!
41.gif
Imagine that, Lol!!!
9.gif

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 7:08:55 PM
emcry.gif

how about this baby

Multipli-cité

p10517388_ph_hero.jpg
I have this one. My kids call it my ''duffle bag''. I carry everything under the sun in it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results