shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Yums!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 7:32:44 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
This is my first and only LV bag so far, the mini looping. LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. Its small enough (I love smaller bags) that I can still tuck it under my arm (even with a coat on), yet its roomy enough that I can (over)stuff it with all my essentials. I also used to hate LV, I thought they were so ugly. Then I began jonesing for a brown purse to match my brown boots. I looked at coach and gucci''s but they just didnt do it for me. Mine''s been battered but amazingly still looks almost perfect.

I also sometimes wonder if I come off pretentious to others. Being a doctor, I make sure I am extra careful not to seem like I am flaunting wealth (which I dont have) in front of my patients and co-workers. Its more of a personal hang up I have I guess. I work hard for the nice things I have and have them for my own pleasure, but I know it can evoke jealousy in those less fortunate. Perhaps now that I live in DC area its different but I was in a smaller working class town in Ohio and got a lot of comments made to me about my Tacori rings and my LV purse, etc. (most of the girls at work had fake ones). I make sure though that I always give to charity and I also drive an older car!

Great bags ladies! Gosh I am such a purse wh*re!
I have this one too, and I love it for the same reasons you do... small, but still fits a bunch of stuff. It''s my every day bag.

Xing

Rough_Rock
OMG
23.gif
, Ilove handbags. I am not a LV fan, but I love seeing everyone''s goodies. I am a Marc Jacobs and Prada fan. I recently became a Chanel handbag whore. My poor husband!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results