shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Yums!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 8:46:32 PM
Author: DiamondPrincess

Date: 1/5/2006 7:08:55 PM
Author: sevens one
Oh Shoot! Now I want one too.
emcry.gif

how about this baby

Multipli-cité

p10517388_ph_hero.jpg
I have this one. My kids call it my ''duffle bag''. I carry everything under the sun in it.

cool! I''m
27.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 6:09:09 PM
here are Kaleigh''s

lvbags111x.JPG

bagg22cv.JPG

I''m panting over Kaleigh''s new handled bag. It''s so "me" it hurts. Except, of course, it''s HERS!!!
39.gif
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too bad you don''t live near me Deco, I''d let you borrow it
31.gif
It''s my favorite LV so far. Just the right size, and the front pockets are great for my cell phone and car keys.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanna play too ... but this is all I have, waaaah
39.gif
39.gif
. It''s the "Papillion Canal".
2.gif
2.gif
31.gif
Shhhhh!

ringwithpurse2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 9:40:02 PM
Author: kaleigh
Too bad you don't live near me Deco, I'd let you borrow it
31.gif
It's my favorite LV so far. Just the right size, and the front pockets are great for my cell phone and car keys.

Don't EVEN get me started on that new AVATAR!, Lady! Tiffany's should make it their billboard campaign!

Sniff, sniff ... no borrowsies for Deco. I'll live vicariously instead.
36.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
OMG! I LOVE LV too! My prized possessions are my LV Monogram Speedy 25, Keepall 45 and 55, pouchette AND my LV Monogram Theda GM - - which is such a gorgeous bag, but I hate carrying it ''cause I don''t want it to get scuffed.

IMO, the LV Speedy, Keepall and pouchette actually look better once they age a little bit ...

sslkrissi above was smart to exchange her LV Monogram Messenger bag and to keep the handled zipper briefcase ... my daughter has the messenger bag and while she loves it, she finds it sometimes hard to carry ''cause it doesn''t have the grab handles on top ...

I am so addicted to Louis Vuitton that on 2 separate occassions, I convinced my high school-age kids to do their French projects on the history of Louis Vuitton and its products ...
34.gif

Has anyone ever seen photos of the Vuitton store in Paris? The facade actually looks like a huge LV monogram trunk!

Maybe I''ll post photos of my prized LVs once my new ring arrives, which should be in a few weeks ...

Happy New Year to all the diamond-loving LV fans out there!

P.S. Did you notice my font color pays homage to the LV monogram canvas?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
How sick am I to really love that briefcase??? As if I'd want to carry that to see clients, they'd think I was rich and didn't need their business! Can't have that! Oh but it's so cute!!

And I am really falling in love with the Manhatten as well. Damn, $1280???

I have even started to measure my next upgrade in # of LV's I could buy with that money. Hmmm do I really want that 2c+ stone??

Love the font Brown Eyes!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my LV Speedy 25
9.gif

PICT0444a21.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that bag Rascal!!!!
30.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG I''m crazy - I bookmarked the purse forum that Ann recommended! I don''t need another obsession right now....
emcry.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh I''m another fan of your new avatar, your rings look absoutely breathtaking! By the way can you carry your new LV Manhattan as a shoulder bag or is it strictly a hand bag? I also like the looks of the Hudson.

p11028156_ph_hero.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Lemme ask you guys a question....I think I;ve become so obsessed that I've started to repulse myself slightly LOL...

In all seriousness, does anyone ever feel a bit pretentious with these logo (not just LV) bags? I noticed that for myself, all of a sudden, a "regular" bag is not good enough. it has to have logos on it or be easily identified. I don't think I did it intentionally...but I'm starting to be a tad ashamed....I had my pink and black gucci on last night and I"m looking around and everyone is trying to top the other with logos, etc...I took a look at a prada bag hubby got me and I"m like...this is an ugly nylon bag with a metal prada tag on it. I just ordered another gucci and it just "had" to have the black monogram fabric...

What's going on here? Wondering if anyone else feels the same way sometimes. It doesn't stop me from coveting... but it's just not a "proud" feeling like it used to be when I got something designer. Would love to know if this is true for anyone else sometimes...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/6/2006 10:12:06 AM
Author: moremoremore
Lemme ask you guys a question....I think I;ve become so obsessed that I've started to repulse myself slightly LOL...

In all seriousness, does anyone ever feel a bit pretentious with these logo (not just LV) bags? I noticed that for myself, all of a sudden, a 'regular' bag is not good enough. it has to have logos on it or be easily identified. I don't think I did it intentionally...but I'm starting to be a tad ashamed....I had my pink and black gucci on last night and I'm looking around and everyone is trying to top the other with logos, etc...I took a look at a prada bag hubby got me and I'm like...this is an ugly nylon bag with a metal prada tag on it. I just ordered another gucci and it just 'had' to have the black monogram fabric...

What's going on here? Wondering if anyone else feels the same way sometimes. It doesn't stop me from coveting... but it's just not a 'proud' feeling like it used to be when I got something designer. Would love to know if this is true for anyone else sometimes...
Moresie you don't repulse ME I still think you are pretty great! I guess it can get addictive, I am having a Dooney and Bourke obsession at the moment and here in England you rarely see designer bags ( where I live anyway!) I think I get greedy and want moremoremore with these bags I suppose maybe folk in the States have more disposable income that they can spend BIG on these bags and maybe it does get a tad competitive. Also D&B aren't anywhere near as expensive as many brands. I suppose also that you do get what you pay for and these bags are well made and of top quality, however I do agree that not all of them are attractive - I have seen some odd combos in a certain expensive brand that made the bag ugly and I suppose it is being selective rather than fashionable....... send 'em over to me Moresie if you are feeling bad, I can help you get over that....
41.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL!!! You''re the best!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Lemme ask you guys a question....I think I;ve become so obsessed that I''ve started to repulse myself slightly LOL...

In all seriousness, does anyone ever feel a bit pretentious with these logo (not just LV) bags? I noticed that for myself, all of a sudden, a ''regular'' bag is not good enough. it has to have logos on it or be easily identified. I don''t think I did it intentionally...but I''m starting to be a tad ashamed....I had my pink and black gucci on last night and I''m looking around and everyone is trying to top the other with logos, etc...I took a look at a prada bag hubby got me and I''m like...this is an ugly nylon bag with a metal prada tag on it. I just ordered another gucci and it just ''had'' to have the black monogram fabric...

What''s going on here? Wondering if anyone else feels the same way sometimes. It doesn''t stop me from coveting... but it''s just not a ''proud'' feeling like it used to be when I got something designer. Would love to know if this is true for anyone else sometimes...

You''re trying to fill a void here. Let me tell you no diamond, bag or perfect shoe will fill this void.
It stems from something deep within you. You need love- you need aaaaaaaaaaaa

***HUG****

Remember: Brothers don''t shake hands Brothers gotta hug

6303610811.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

how ya like me now??????????
41.gif
36.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
does anyone ever feel a bit pretentious with these logo (not just LV) bags? I''m starting to be a tad ashamed....I Wondering if anyone else feels the same way sometimes. It doesn''t stop me from coveting... but it''s just not a ''proud'' feeling like it used to be when I got something designer. Would love to know if this is true for anyone else sometimes...

I think I can relate to what you''re experiencing. When I first got a little extra cash after many years of struggle (the arts) AND lived in NYC ... I indulged too much in designer goods as status symbols. That was a distinct period of my life and, believe it or not, it got boring. Three years ago I moved out to "the country" - adopted a simpler lifestyle overall, and don''t buy as many status items. But it is still nice to have some, to use occaisionally, in "bling-infused" upscale environments.

I like the Hogan brand specifically ''cause it isn''t too "flashy" or logo-covered ... so I can use it all the time & not feel uncomfortable in my new "country" environs. Most folks here (or in the city even) don''t know it''s designer/expensive.

I do COVET that LV Manhattan - but know that w/my lifestyle I wouldn''t use it everyday or enjoy it fully everyday. So it''s not a practical purchase for me right now.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh-Love your new bag!
How cute is this beauty case? Like it's ever really needed but still...SO CUTE!
p10503824_ph_hero.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Angel!!! MMM I used to hate LV bags. I don''t know what got me into them but now they are all I want. Is that terrible or what??
15.gif
Oh and my MarK jacobs bag I adore also. It''s black.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know what you mean MMM....though I don't own too many designer purses with logos, I am mostly an LV whore but just a fledgling one...but I do feel kind of self-conscious sometimes with my LV bag in places where I feel guilty. Like walking by the Salvation Army guy outside of Whole Foods asking for change and I never have any (I actually don't really carry change!)....I feel like he is thinking, look at that stuck up girl with her expensive purse that could feed 10 children. Or if I am in a not so great area I feel like I am being pretentious wearing my logo'd bag...or even sometimes at work I feel like that because I know that a few of the office gals don't make too much and have 3 kids, and would never be able to afford something like that bag for themselves. But on the other hand I feel like others perceptions should not dictate what I do or how I act....and I don't feel like I wear it like a badge of honor or anything, I just love it!! And we earned it so why not. I do also have the Prada nylon and I think that has lost lustre for me as well, boring old black nylon bag!!

The funniest part is that I am still driving my old car (still thinking about getting a new Mini but just never getting around to it!!)...and so there I am in my Juicy outfit and my LV bag and my diamond rings and getting into my 13 year old car (which actually still looks quite good!!). So I figure I can never be or look THAT prententious if I still have my old car!!
31.gif
I know I need a new car soon but I just keep figuring, well if this one is running, why spend on the car just yet?
9.gif
Maybe after the upgrade. Then I'll really feel silly with a 2c+ stone and a 13 year old car and my LV. HAAAAAAAAA!
5.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the input gals....guess I should just wear it and love it because I want to without denying that part of it is a status thing.... but come on, everything in life is!
So ok, time to order some more bags!
9.gif
And Kaleigh, the Marcs are fab. I have one and am SO loving the Courtney. OMG.

And ROTFL laughing Nan...where did you get that pic of the two of us? (ok, I'll be Farley)...Well, I'll have to think about the void thing...but definitely got the love I need though
36.gif
"Boy, did your mother do a number on you" (I know you know where that's from ROTFL)

And geez, don't get me started on the car thing...that's another can of worms!!! and thread!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 12:40:38 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks Angel!!! MMM I used to hate LV bags. I don''t know what got me into them but now they are all I want. Is that terrible or what??
15.gif
Oh and my MarK jacobs bag I adore also. It''s black.

I was the same exact way. Hated LV bags and most especially the monogram canvas. Now, I can''t get enough of them.

Right now I am lusting after the Speedy 25 in Damier Canvas, if they decide to make it.
When and if it comes out, I will definitely get it.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here are some of my LV bags and a Gucci and Marc Jacobs bag thrown in....

133_3344 (2).JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
my FI is giving me something from LV for xmas. we are going to look this weekend while we are on our houston weekend trip (i am going look for a wedding dress- he has plans with his brothers) he initally wanted to get me an agenda. i have been using franklin covey for awhile now and need a new one. what i don''t know is if the two systems coordinate or not. if not then mabe i''ll get a wallet??

what do you all think?

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here are the other ones missing from the first picture.

134_3403 (2).JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I use to love LV, my mom always had one growing up and I always talked about getting one. (Years back now) I have friends who both got them (even though at the time didn''t know what an LV was but I talked about them so much that they got dif bags) and it''s made me NOT like LV''s anymore. Does that make sense? I just don''t want to have all the same stuff as people I hang around with so I go the other routes like Coach and Fendi. I love Butterfly''s Marc Jacobs bag and hope to have a Gucci someday, when I''m done with these damn student loans!
9.gif

I adore all your bags, Green with envy!! A girl can never have too many purses! No matter what my bf says.
31.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the final piece that I wanted to add my Cherry Blossom set, the CB cardholder/mirror.

134_3404 (2).JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- Butterfly! I want to have YOUR collection when I grow up!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of the insider of the Koala Agenda. Kaleigh and I both have the Rose color interior.

THe agenda is the one thing, other than my wallets, that I have the most use out of. I always used a really cheap $10 agenda from Staples and just replaced it every year. I finally decided I needed a nice agenda and thank goodness, my husband agreed.
At first, I didn''t like the Buckle in the front, I felt it stuck out too much, but now I like it.

Drawbacks on this agenda is that the buckle can get scratched up pretty badly and the Rose interior is so pretty, but light, so it''s easy to get a pen mark/stains on it. Lastly, price, about $100 more than the regular agenda, even though both are the same exact size.
2.gif

133_3351 (4).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 5:01:57 PM
36.gif

You better get that nursing degree, then I will be wanting your collection!!!
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 5:10:27 PM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 1/6/2006 5:01:57 PM
36.gif

You better get that nursing degree, then I will be wanting your collection!!!
2.gif
I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results